most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #2581
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Another thing, I talked to one of my homies who works in the S&C program at FSU. My dawg told me John Franklin is being overlooked too heavy at the QB position. He told me out of every QB on the team he's the fastest and throws the best deep ball, said the only thing he needs to work on is reading defenses but we can't expect everyone to pick it up like Jameis. He told me if, IF, Jaboo leaves after next season he thinks John Franklin would be the guy to take over
 3 years ago '05        #2582
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3778 3778
best corner in south florida for class of 2015 is now a NOle....TYREK COLE
 3 years ago '08        #2583
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
South Florida is our playground
 3 years ago '10        #2584
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
But Da U has a fence and da gates are the best team in Florida...

3 years ago '05        #2585
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 2 2
We Taking Everybody LOL
 3 years ago '04        #2586
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
yo wtf happened with Ira Denson?? anybody know??
 3 years ago '05        #2587
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3778 3778
 UnFaZeD said:
yo wtf happened with Ira Denson?? anybody know??
rumor is he stole Matthew Thomas' jewelry.......and Thomas whooped his a.ss over it too.....Denson is done here.....he did him like Greg Jones did Dockett
 01-10-2014, 08:14 AM         #2588
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I'm just getting back to Orlando from Pasadena.

To be in the stadium when we won the championship, I'm not gonna lie, felt better than being a coach when UCF beat Baylor. My heart is in Tallahassee and that sh*t was everything I needed it to be.

The scary part about that game is we beat Auburn with our C+ game. Jameis was off early, the WR's were dropping balls, Jimbo completely forgot about the run game etc. And we still beat the best the SEC has to offer. I love this sh*t.

I think it's safe to say that dem Canes f*g boys and them Gaytors won't be lurking in the thread for a minute.
You're right on about Jimbo forgetting about the run game. I think the key to the season was the new a.ssistants Jimbo hired during the offseason. Pruitt came in with an attack defense instead of that "bend don't break" defense Stoops had. Man, I still can't believe it though...FSU brought home the natty. I wear show off that FSU gear like I own the place now and everyday at work I play that Warchant as loud as I can for all those haters...lol.
Hey so you still interested my RB I got up here at Menendez. I'm taking him to Univ of New Hampshire next weekend for an official visit. And congrats on the bowl win and top 10 finish. Helluva season y'all had.
 01-10-2014, 08:19 AM         #2589
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 booker20 said:
They did get the Tabor flip. That is big for them.
I coach high school ball up here near Duval and Trinity Christian is no joke. They smashed on teams this year.
 01-10-2014, 08:27 AM         #2590
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Another thing, I talked to one of my homies who works in the S&C program at FSU. My dawg told me John Franklin is being overlooked too heavy at the QB position. He told me out of every QB on the team he's the fastest and throws the best deep ball, said the only thing he needs to work on is reading defenses but we can't expect everyone to pick it up like Jameis. He told me if, IF, Jaboo leaves after next season he thinks John Franklin would be the guy to take over
I saw an article with Randy Sanders and he was saying Jacob Coker is a NFL QB and throws a better ball than Winston. He said "no offense to Winston but Jake's on another level." He also thinks Jacob could transfer next year and could start at any school in the country. He's an Alabama boy and if he transfers it'll prolly be to Alabama.
 3 years ago '05        #2591
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 TJ7 said:
I saw an article with Randy Sanders and he was saying Jacob Coker is a NFL QB and throws a better ball than Winston. He said "no offense to Winston but Jake's on another level." He also thinks Jacob could transfer next year and could start at any school in the country. He's an Alabama boy and if he transfers it'll prolly be to Alabama.
Coker would be the starter. No doubt about it. He's got an NFL arm and can read a defense. He graduates in the spring and will have the option to transfer and play immediately. He'll also have 2 years to play. I wouldn't blame him. He could start on about 85% of teams in the nation.
 3 years ago '11        #2592
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
 MRS. RONDO said:
rumor is he stole Matthew Thomas' jewelry.......and Thomas whooped his a.ss over it too.....Denson is done here.....he did him like Greg Jones did Dockett
I had a feeling it was 6 he stole from... 6 had some nice jewelry too. Denson done as a nole. Shouldve waited a couple years he couldve bought all the jewelry he wanted
 3 years ago '08        #2593
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 258 258
 MRS. RONDO said:

god why would he be so stupid?!

any chance he apologizes and stays on the team? probably the most excited i have ever been about an o-line recruit when he picked fsu.
 3 years ago '08        #2594
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
I know its not uncommon for teammates to not get along or flat out just dont like it each other, but to steal from one of ya brothers smh... No doubt he's talented but you cant win with a n*gga like that
 3 years ago '05        #2595
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 380 380
 TJ7 said:
I said that who ever lost the QB battle between Winston and Coker would likely transfer cuz they are too talented to be sitting. I still feel that way too so I do expect Coker to leave myself.
 3 years ago '04        #2596
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
so how long till Lane officially commits, now that he's decommitted from UF??
 3 years ago '05        #2597
booker20 
space
space
 UnFaZeD said:
so how long till Lane officially commits, now that he's decommitted from UF??
NSD... him and JC Jackson. I think we have a 40% shot at Humphrey.
 3 years ago '08        #2598
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
I feel pretty confident about Humphrey. I think Bama is going to throw that early PT at him but I think his relationship with Pruitt is being understated. Jameis chose FSU primarily due to his relationship with Craig, Walker and Ramsey did the same due to Pruitt. Of course Bama is in it but I like our chances
 3 years ago '08        #2599
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,627 | Props total: 258 258
at this point im really thinkin we land humphrey
 3 years ago '05        #2600
booker20 
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I feel pretty confident about Humphrey. I think Bama is going to throw that early PT at him but I think his relationship with Pruitt is being understated. Jameis chose FSU primarily due to his relationship with Craig, Walker and Ramsey did the same due to Pruitt. Of course Bama is in it but I like our chances
You never know with Alabama booster club.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago