most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

01-24-2013, 01:17 PM         #241
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
LOL, Yeah I've already know wassup....i've called up some people around hea who had ties to Coley and they told me this is true about the FIU situation. I didn't know they had 30 players wow.... They said if Coley were calling the plays this yr....FSU would be playing for it's 1st NC since 2000. The players wanted Coley to be that guy. I can go in more depth but it's all in the past...TIFWIW.....i'm not going to put out the names...it would be disrespect...but they told me hands down that COley is going to make Nole fans sick knowing what they could of had. Him and Jimbo even clashed when came to some things. Wu-Tangdiggity247 who is close to the program even said that Jimbo & Stoops clashed. It seems to me Jimbo is very hard to work with. It will effect him in the long run if he dosen't chill with the pride man. Let's be real....if people on here said that Jimbo knows Coley isn't great in play calling....why da fuk he offered the man the play calling for next yr? Jimbo knows this dude knows his sh*t and can recruit his a.ss off. Jimbo knows he fuked up....he tried to make mends...but Coley rolled out on his azz. I don't blame him a bit....fuk Dumbo.

Some of these fans are saying it's no big deal....get da fuk outta hea....it is a big deal...it will slow our momentum in south florida recruiting for next year. 2014 class in souf florida is so fukin loaded. I know several recruits who are studs who are leaning towards FSU.....that has all changed now from this outcome based on how much they love Coley & Gran.

See majority of these recruits down hea dosen't gives a fuk about winning like that. It's about relationships with the coaches. The h.s coaches down hea teaches the players that relationships are the key when comes to making that decision. Patrick Peterson left Miami, because of the relationship between the coaches went sour. That's why Artie Burns said fuk no to Jimbo when Gran left. He said I'm not going to re establish relationships again. My point is majority of these kids down here are like that.

I give props to Golden bi*ch....he was smart for that one
Welcome to FSU's Jimbo era....I've been saying forever he's an arrogant azz. He wants to get all the glory and prove his offense works....Gabage
 01-24-2013, 01:45 PM         #242
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Matt Porter ‏@mattyports
Dwyer HC Jack Daniels said #FSU TE Nick O'Leary is "upset" and "disappointed" over James Coley leaving. Stoops, Coley recruited him.
 4 years ago '06        #243
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12024 12024
 4 years ago '05        #244
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
yea chucky cheeze
 01-24-2013, 02:01 PM         #245
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
Exactly!!!!!! lol

Alex Collins don't and won't step on that campus anymore. When Gran left........that was it for us. See south florida to north florida is very far......they said the school up north (FSU) down hea. Some parts down hea in Miami hood as fuk and they come from bad environments. That's why Uncle Luke doing a lot to steer kids away from the violence down hea. They want to go somewhea they know coaches got their backs when hard times hits at home. Look at Charlie Strong.....that man getting some nice players from florida, because of relationships. See when a person comes from the ghetto....it's hard to get them to go somewhere brand new....unless they know someone there. It comes from growing up in neighborhoods where you were taught if you're not from there or don't know anyone from that block....u better not step ya foot on the turf. I'm just giving you the mentality of why these kids down here is all about relations. Florida State is sooo far from southern florida and you can't blame these kids from not wanting someone who is from your city and understand your environment. That's why the kids love Gran & Coley.

Fish (ESS) scout knows about it more than I do. If you have Fish saying Jimbo fuked up on this one...i'll take his word anyday. He knows that next year we have the opportunity to snatch several top elite prospects from southern florida that would elevate our program to the next level. These 2014 prospects eyes is going to be on Miami more now. Even if they was hit with sanctions....some of them wouldn't care. Why? Relations, Playing time, and close to home. I'm really concerned with Yearby man....when Gran left...he was contemplating on checking out other schools. The reason why he stuck with FSU, because of Coley. The same with Sony Michel, Ernon Lane & Chad Thomas.....on why they have FSU as their top choice or in the top 3. Those players are game changers and FSU haven't had players like that in years. We need those type of players to woah the nation like the days of P-Dub.

Eddie Jackson is heading to Alabama IMO.....because Jimbo is all about talk & Saban talks & walk it. That's the recruiting pitch that other schools are throwing now. Muschamp, Saban & even Golden using that now. "FSU is back?" Nope......especially Muschamp....he always be using that as his recruiting pitch.....can't blame him at all for using that get prospects coming to his school.

Jimbo gotta eat that now.....the fan base on the forums are going crazy right now. This is going to be something that fans will talk about for a while. Jimbo needs to silence us all by winning that NC next year. Boosters are fukin p!ss at Jimbo too.
I hear ya man...dang Jimbo is always yappin. Al Golden outsmarted him on this deal. All these players at FSU know who the mastermind behind the offense is, that's why these players are pissed he's leaving. Jimbo has got to give up the offense...plain and simple. A good head coach makes his a.ssistants better so he doesn't have to do all the work. That's what was so great about Bowden, he trusted his a.ssistants. It's a must...I mean unless you're a Chip Kelly or something like that. But his offense at Oregon is crazy fast and I don't even think Jimbo has the brains to run that type of spread at that pace. I don't know, I guess we'll have to see what happens. Dabo fired Napier when he was the offensive coordinator at Clemson so I'm not sure what to expext if he takes over the play calling. I don't know too much about him either. Shwooooo....I don't know, I'm anxious to see what happens in the next few weeks. I tried to tell everyone on here that Jimbo is screwing up a long time ago. And a few people tried to tell me all the coaches were leaving for money....hmmm
 01-24-2013, 02:14 PM         #246
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@manofwar: Did you see my previous post about Dillon Bates?
 01-24-2013, 02:27 PM         #247
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
The more I see sh*t like this the more I'm in a slump man lol
Golden was very smart and he knew that Coley wasn't happy at all. This is huge imo, because if Jimbo desperatley told Coley you can have the play calling duties and he rolled out on him.....
My thing with Jimbo... if that's your man....why you didn't give him a chance? You have players that wanted Coley to run the show since last year. Jimbo was afraid imo that COley would of suceeded at OC play duties if he were given that chance. The year prior he sucked and even with Ponder's senior year I remember him calling them slow a.sss wr bubble screens lol.
Why did Dabo fired Napier? He did help them to reach the ACCCG with C.J Spiller...right?
I did know that Clemson fans told me that Boyd was playing like EJ with Napier was the OC during practices.Chad Morris made Boyd looking like Dan Marino slanging them bi*ches every game. Dabo knew sumdin that we don't know. Let's see if Napier can do something special at calling the plays.....to be honest fuk Dumbo i got Cane fans calling me talking sh*t too

At the end of the day this is what comes along with college football...things change everyday. I think it's the mentality Jimbo brings to the table. To me it sounds like the players don't trust him as an offensive coordinator. If he keeps it up Nick O'Leary's grandpa might come up there and smack Jimbo around a little bit. Coaching is all about having trust with the players and making sure they believe in the system. Judging by what I've seen on the field and what I've heard, I think these players are starting to lose trust in Jimbo. At LSU his offense was garbage and the QB's he coached weren't all that great. That's just my opinion so i'm just calling it like I see it. It seems he holds his players back and they never have a breakout year like they should have. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong but I just don't see them getting to that next level with Jimbo unless he steps back and lets his a.ssistants get the job done.

As far as Napier goes, I don't know what to expect. I know the offensive coordinator that took over form him has done a way better job and is more creative with the plays and Taj is a different player. Prolly a 1st or 2nd rounder at this point. Let the drama continue....
 01-24-2013, 02:36 PM         #248
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check out this article:

CLEMSON — A stagnant offense responsible for Clemson's first losing season in 12 years cost offensive coordinator Billy Napier and a.ssistant Andre Powell their jobs Sunday.

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said following Friday's loss to South Florida he would “do everything and anything” in his power to make sure another losing season did not occur during his tenure. The process began with a shake-up of an offensive staff which produced the nation's 87th-ranked offense (329 yards per game) this season.

“This was a difficult decision, one that was not made hastily,” said Swinney in a statement Sunday evening. “But we must make significant improvement on the offensive side of the ball. I have to do what I believe is best for the program going forward, and make sure we don't experience another season like the one we just had.”

Swinney will not be available to the media for several days as he immediately begins searching for replacement coaches.

Rivals.com's Tom Dienhart reported “rumblings” of former Maryland coach Ralph Friedgen emerging as a candidate Sunday night. Rivals.com also reported Tulsa offensive coordinator Chad Morris — who utilizes Swinney's preferred style of spread offense — was of interest to Clemson.

Two years ago, Swinney made Napier the youngest offensive coordinator in program history when he promoted him to the position as a 29-year-old with little play-calling experience.

Sunday's decision might be an indication Swinney is willing to offer a veteran coordinator complete autonomy in running the offense, much as Swinney did with his hiring of Kevin Steele as defensive coordinator.

During the past two seasons, Swinney often signaled in offensive plays and admitted he occasionally changed calls. In overall offensive philosophy Swinney wanted to implement some of his own ideas.

The decision also suggests Swinney believes there is little leeway for error going forward in regard to his own security. Former Clemson coach Tommy West was fired in 1998 in his second losing season.

In regard to Xs and Ox, there were also thought to be some philosophical splits between Swinney and the former Furman quarterback. Some observers perceived Clemson's offensive surge in the second half of 2009 in part related to Swinney allowing Napier more authority over the offense. Swinney is a believer in the spread, but in the second half of 2009 Clemson deployed more power formations.

Last season, Swinney and Napier also were involved in a heated exchange during a practice.

Napier, who was the recruiting coordinator in 2007-08, was handicapped this year with a lack of difference-making skill players and a regression in play by quarterback Kyle Parker.

Napier did not return a phone message Sunday but did release a statement.

“It is unfortunate that my time at Clemson has come to an end under these circumstances,” Napier said. “I want to thank Coach Tommy Bowden and Coach Dabo Swinney for the opportunity they gave me.”

In early December Swinney said he did not anticipate making any staff changes. On several occasions this season Swinney indicated the offensive issues this season were more personnel related than coaching faults as Clemson recorded a program-record point total in 2009. But Clemson had the benefit of a 14-game schedule in 2009, and the Tigers gained only 28 more yards per game last season with C.J. Spiller and Jacoby Ford on the roster (362 yards per game) than they did in 2010 (334).

Napier's firing will also have an impact on recruiting.

Napier was one of the staff's better recruiters and had especially deep ties in his home state of Georgia, where his father was a longtime high school coach. Clemson's top prospect, Florida running back Mike Bellamy, has become a “shaky” commitment, according to Clemson247.com.

The Tigers' 2011 commitments rank amongst the nation's top-10 classes according to ESPN and Rivals.com.

As for Powell, the veteran a.ssistant was not thought to be a major a.sset as a recruiter. He worked as the running backs and special teams coach.

Clemson's Swinney fires a.ssistants Napier, PowellBy TRAVIS SAWCHIK
Clemson offensive coordinator Billy Napier was fired on Sunday.
GoUpstate.comJanuary 2, 2011 5:31 PM
CLEMSON — A stagnant offense responsible for Clemson's first losing season in 12 years cost offensive coordinator Billy Napier and a.ssistant Andre Powell their jobs Sunday.Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said following Friday's loss to South Florida he would “do everything and anything” in his power to make sure another losing season did not occur during his tenure. The process began with a shake-up of an offensive staff which produced the nation's 87th-ranked offense (329 yards per game) this season.“This was a difficult decision, one that was not made hastily,” said Swinney in a statement Sunday evening. “But we must make significant improvement on the offensive side of the ball. I have to do what I believe is best for the program going forward, and make sure we don't experience another season like the one we just had.”Swinney will not be available to the media for several days as he immediately begins searching for replacement coaches.Rivals.com's Tom Dienhart reported “rumblings” of former Maryland coach Ralph Friedgen emerging as a candidate Sunday night. Rivals.com also reported Tulsa offensive coordinator Chad Morris — who utilizes Swinney's preferred style of spread offense — was of interest to Clemson. Two years ago, Swinney made Napier the youngest offensive coordinator in program history when he promoted him to the position as a 29-year-old with little play-calling experience. Sunday's decision might be an indication Swinney is willing to offer a veteran coordinator complete autonomy in running the offense, much as Swinney did with his hiring of Kevin Steele as defensive coordinator. During the past two seasons, Swinney often signaled in offensive plays and admitted he occasionally changed calls. In overall offensive philosophy Swinney wanted to implement some of his own ideas. The decision also suggests Swinney believes there is little leeway for error going forward in regard to his own security. Former Clemson coach Tommy West was fired in 1998 in his second losing season. In regard to Xs and Ox, there were also thought to be some philosophical splits between Swinney and the former Furman quarterback. Some observers perceived Clemson's offensive surge in the second half of 2009 in part related to Swinney allowing Napier more authority over the offense. Swinney is a believer in the spread, but in the second half of 2009 Clemson deployed more power formations. Last season, Swinney and Napier also were involved in a heated exchange during a practice. Napier, who was the recruiting coordinator in 2007-08, was handicapped this year with a lack of difference-making skill players and a regression in play by quarterback Kyle Parker. Napier did not return a phone message Sunday but did release a statement. “It is unfortunate that my time at Clemson has come to an end under these circumstances,” Napier said. “I want to thank Coach Tommy Bowden and Coach Dabo Swinney for the opportunity they gave me.” In early December Swinney said he did not anticipate making any staff changes. On several occasions this season Swinney indicated the offensive issues this season were more personnel related than coaching faults as Clemson recorded a program-record point total in 2009. But Clemson had the benefit of a 14-game schedule in 2009, and the Tigers gained only 28 more yards per game last season with C.J. Spiller and Jacoby Ford on the roster (362 yards per game) than they did in 2010 (334). Napier's firing will also have an impact on recruiting. Napier was one of the staff's better recruiters and had especially deep ties in his home state of Georgia, where his father was a longtime high school coach. Clemson's top prospect, Florida running back Mike Bellamy, has become a “shaky” commitment, according to Clemson247.com. The Tigers' 2011 commitments rank amongst the nation's top-10 classes according to ESPN and Rivals.com. As for Powell, the veteran a.ssistant was not thought to be a major a.sset as a recruiter. He worked as the running backs and special teams coach.
 01-24-2013, 02:42 PM         #249
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dabo promoted him then fired him

4 years ago '11        #250
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
Aint nobody wanted no fu*king Coley to call the plays. n*gga had a team full of them magical sofla 2* and couldnt avg 10 pts a game idc how many schollie players they u cant crack 10 a game.. fu*k Christo pops of course he gonna vouch for Coley he recruited his son. Aint noooooo way Coley is a better playcaller than jimbo and sh*t wouldnt of changed if coley was calling plays ... We had weak a.ss EJ.. Yall n*ggas better stop browsing them miami blogs and believing that bs them n*ggas selling theyself. n*ggas blame Jimbo for every little fu*king thing..

Manofwar y u hate jimbo so much? Because ej a friend or cuz and u think he mis managed him? Thats not the case EJ fu*kin suck no ways around.. No body play calling can fix that n*gga fu*king sucking. Flatout the n*gga a.ss id give a fu*k if he was ya son
 4 years ago '08        #251
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 mester said:
Aint nobody wanted no fu*king Coley to call the plays. n*gga had a team full of them magical sofla 2* and couldnt avg 10 pts a game idc how many schollie players they u cant crack 10 a game.. fu*k Christo pops of course he gonna vouch for Coley he recruited his son. Aint noooooo way Coley is a better playcaller than jimbo and sh*t wouldnt of changed if coley was calling plays ... We had weak a.ss EJ.. Yall n*ggas better stop browsing them miami blogs and believing that bs them n*ggas selling theyself. n*ggas blame Jimbo for every little fu*king thing..
 4 years ago '08        #252
space
space
 mester said:

Manofwar y u hate jimbo so much? Because ej a friend or cuz and u think he mis managed him? Thats not the case EJ fu*kin suck no ways around.. No body play calling can fix that n*gga fu*king sucking. Flatout the n*gga a.ss id give a fu*k if he was ya son
n*ggas was acting like FIU had some kind of daunting schedule. Them n*ggas aint play NOBODY and was still a.ss. Yeah they lost 30 schollies but thats no excuse to be that bad. The next season they was still on probation and them n*ggas got WWWWAAAAAYYYYYY better.

Coley made a comment saying how him and Mario Cristobal are like brothers. You had to be a.ss for your brother to ask you to resign or he was going to fire you after one season.

UM hired him as a recruiter. Golden knows he bout to get hit with them sanctions he dont care if his offense is a.ss for two years he just want a squad to have when he went and got a real OC
 4 years ago '08        #253
space
space
FIU with Coley calling plays:

15 ppg, 3.8 yards per play, 3.1 ypa rushing, 4.8 yards per play passing, 23% 3rd down conversions, 57.1% Red Zone Success

FIU the following year:

26 ppg, 36.6% 3rd down conversion, 82% Red Zone Success, 4.3 ypa rushing, 6.2 yards per play passing

But you dont hear me tho
 4 years ago '11        #254
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
Lol @ al golden too. He knew we was about to pull thomas and kirkland and he knew he was gonna catch heat for not getting them.. Ahhh haaa the paid dude 500k and gave him complete controll of the O to a dude who did our gameplans that when gametime hit my dude jimbo didnt even trust them and scrapped em.

And to u miami n*ggas yall can pump yall chest now but we gonna pump or sh*t In october
 01-24-2013, 05:49 PM         #255
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
FIU with Coley calling plays:

15 ppg, 3.8 yards per play, 3.1 ypa rushing, 4.8 yards per play passing, 23% 3rd down conversions, 57.1% Red Zone Success

FIU the following year:

26 ppg, 36.6% 3rd down conversion, 82% Red Zone Success, 4.3 ypa rushing, 6.2 yards per play passing

But you dont hear me tho
So who you think should call plays? And what do you think about Napier?
 01-24-2013, 05:58 PM         #256
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uh oh, it's gettin thick in here. Internet gangstas in da house. Don't shoot the white boy. Can't we all get along.
 01-24-2013, 06:00 PM         #257
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got people on the Northside....Minot, North Dakota fools...now what?

4 years ago '05        #258
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,481 | Props total: 1833 1833
 Manofwar9146 said:
Rumor: Matthew Thomas cancels his trip to FSU...ALL CANE

damn, at least I have the Heat cuz the Dolphins, Marlins, and Noles have me like recently...
 01-24-2013, 06:16 PM         #259
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
Hold on TJ7 I fuks with u ....but lets get this str8 i'm not a internet gangsta....ppl who knows me knows that. Gangstas don't live long.....i'm not a gangsta. The real gangastas is the mafukaz on the captial hill & the jesuits of Rome. If I said sumdin I really meant it. Shiiit u can't even get the republicans to get along with Obama
I'm just messin around man...it's all good. Just tryin to keep it positive. There's too much negativity in this world.
 01-24-2013, 06:17 PM         #260
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
Naw....... I don't rep Pine Hills....I know Famemob brotha be in PineHills and I have pplz thea....I said if he wants to talk in person....i'll come up thea....man to man talk.
I don't even know where Pine Hills is...lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
81 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
176 comments
1 day ago