Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
57 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He got three girlfriends, could you handle that?
88 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uruguay has been hit by the Instathot nation
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #2561
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,673 | Props total: 3793 3793
Calvin Brewton 4 star safety from Miami Central is now a Nole....class of 2015.....lean for a longtime this is no surprise

Last edited by Junior G; 01-08-2014 at 09:29 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #2562
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,673 | Props total: 3793 3793
Tim Brewster ‏@TimBrewster
6m
Damn I lov recruiting Miami!! #NoleNation #305

Tim Brewster ‏@TimBrewster
41m
The #305 is NoleNation just watch and see!! #Natty #MyBoys
 3 years ago '08        #2563
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
brewton looks fast as hell!

jimbo said to hell with 1st coast. buildin that central pipeline pleiboi

welcome to the NWE nation (noles winnin everything)
 3 years ago '08        #2564
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
Big D*ck Brewster
 3 years ago '08        #2565
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
You gotta love how we just walked into Miami and took over their best HS.. Booker T ours too if we want it to be. Finna re-up on our St.Thomas pipeline too
 3 years ago '04        #2566
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
Rick Ballou ‏@Ballou1010xl 58m
Was just told that Benjamin is going pro and that Freeman is leaning towards staying. #FSU
 3 years ago '04        #2567
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 84 84
 UnFaZeD said:
Rick Ballou ‏@Ballou1010xl 58m
Was just told that Benjamin is going pro and that Freeman is leaning towards staying. #FSU
I don't blame KB.. Although I wish he would stay.. Will forever be one of the greats to come through FSU
 3 years ago '08        #2568
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
I'ma miss KB.. The way he dominated this season and did the sh*t so nonchalantly. If he reaches his full potential he'll be Megatron lite in the league.

RB depth gonna be stupid next year. I see us running more next season.

I hope Isiah Hicks is ready, big shoes to fill
 3 years ago '05        #2569
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 904Nole said:
I'ma miss KB.. The way he dominated this season and did the sh*t so nonchalantly. If he reaches his full potential he'll be Megatron lite in the league.

RB depth gonna be stupid next year. I see us running more next season.

I hope Isiah Hicks is ready, big shoes to fill
Isiah Jones* but you really mean Ermon Lane*
 3 years ago '08        #2570
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity Christian 2015 four-star DT Kendrick Norton has committed to #FSU during a ceremony at his school.

jimbo dont even gotta recruit anymore. just throwin em looks like

meanwhile, in gainesville
 3 years ago '05        #2571
booker20 
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity Christian 2015 four-star DT Kendrick Norton has committed to #FSU during a ceremony at his school.

jimbo dont even gotta recruit anymore. just throwin em looks like

meanwhile, in gainesville
They did get the Tabor flip. That is big for them.
 3 years ago '08        #2572
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 booker20 said:
Isiah Jones* but you really mean Ermon Lane*
My fault, Isiah Hicks is a n*gga that plays baketball for Carolina lol.. Sorry muhfu*kas

But yeah though Lane is will be leaned on heavy to big that big physical WR for us
 3 years ago '08        #2573
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Tabor looks like f*ck n*gga though, thats a good look on the flip though for them. Im hearing his parents forced him there though.
 3 years ago '05        #2574
booker20 
space
space
 904Nole said:
Tabor looks like f*ck n*gga though, thats a good look on the flip though for them. Im hearing his parents forced him there though.
Business decision if you ask me. Only db of any relevance in the NFL to come out of Zona is Cason.
 3 years ago '08        #2575
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
True but I thought Bama was the only other option. Florida threw dem money bags at the Tabors
 3 years ago '04        #2576
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
Since I went to the game, I wanted to come home and watch the TV broadcast of it. Watched the regular ESPN broadcast, and I have no clue how anybody tolerated the whole game while listening to Musberger commentating, cuz g'damn he is terrible and was riding SEC hard all game. Watched the BCS Film Room version of the game, not bad at all.

I heard they had a version with Gene Deckerhoff commentating the whole game. If that's true, does anyone know where I can watch it at?
 01-09-2014, 05:24 PM         #2577
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brewton commits to FSU

Ryan Bartow

Fresh off a National Championship, Florida State picked up a commitment Wednesday night from four-star defensive back Calvin Brewton.

“I just got off the phone with (FSU tight ends) coach (Tim) Brewster two minutes ago and told him I wanted to commit to FSU,” Brewton first told 247Sports Wednesday evening. “He was too excited. He said he was jumping around because of how happy he was.”

The Seminoles first offered the Miami (FL) Central standout this past summer after camp.

He chose the National Champions over offers from Clemson, South Florida, West Virginia, Illinois, Central Florida, Wisconsin and Louisiana-Lafayette.

“FSU has been on top for the longest,” Brewton said. “They were the first one to offer me. The graduation rate stands out for the Noles. They are building a dynasty in the ACC.”

Florida State just signed five-star running back Dalvin Cook, who will enroll on Friday, out of Central, the two-time defending state champions.

“When my former teammate Dalvin Cook chose Florida State I was happy for his decision,” Brewton said. “It gave me a good feeling.”

The Seminoles likely aren’t done landing Rockets as four-star 2015 wide receiver Da’Vante Phillips could be next.

“That’s a big possibility,” Brewton said. “We could all play on the next level, too.”

247Sports ranks Brewton as the nation’s No. 6 safety in the 2015 class, the No. 15 junior in the state of Florida and the country’s No. 105 overall prospect in his class.

The 6-foot-1, 177-pounder runs a 4.4-second 40-yard dash and racked up 35 tackles and 12 pass breakups as a junior.

“I’m hoping to have another dynamic season as a senior, win another state title and play in an All-American Game,” Brewton said. “FSU is my school and I’m sticking to them.”
 01-09-2014, 05:26 PM         #2578
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Norton talks FSU commitment

Chris Nee

Jacksonville (Fla.) Trinity Christian Academy four-star junior two-way lineman Kendrick Norton committed to Florida State on Thursday morning during a ceremony at his school.

Kendrick Norton
Norton (middle) made his commitment along with two other teammates on Thursday. His teammates chose Florida (Deontai Williams) and Auburn (Jalin Buie).

“I grew up there. I feel the most comfortable there. They are the school that recruited me the hardest,” Norton said during his commitment ceremony on Thursday. “It is like a family up there, so that is where I feel the most comfortable.

“I grew up a Florida State fan,” Norton added. “I have been to a couple of their games. I love the atmosphere. They sell out the stadium. I like the way they run their defense.”

He chose the Seminoles over Auburn and Florida. He is Florida State’s fifth commitment for 2015.

Monday’s National Championship victory also impressed Norton.

“It was a great game,” “My role model Timmy Jernigan had an outstanding game.”

His relationship with defensive tackles coach Odell Haggins also played a major role in his decision. Haggins along with defensive coordinator Jeremy Pruitt were Norton’s main contacts on Jimbo Fisher’s staff.

“He is a great guy. He is funny, down to earth guy. He treats me just like how our defensive line coach treats us,” Norton said of Haggins recently. “They create a family atmosphere.”

The Seminoles have told him they would take him on either side of the ball, but the preference for both Norton and the Seminoles is defense.

“I spoke to Coach (Rick) Trickett and he said he would take me for offense too,” Norton added.

The 6-foot-2, 275-pound lineman shared why he was ready to make the decision now.

“I always told myself that I would make the decision when I was fully ready to do so. I feel like I am very solid on my commitment and I feel like it is the right choice.”

Norton expects to be a regular around Florida State throughout 2014.

“I will be able to get up there a lot because all of my family is up there,” Norton said. “We often go up there a lot to visit and I always swing by there.”

Despite his 'solid' commitment, Norton intends to use all five of his official visits.

Norton is ranked by 247Sports.com as the No. 224 prospect in the 2015 class. He is considered the No. 11 offensive guard and No. 30 prospect from Florida.
 01-09-2014, 05:28 PM         #2579
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Day for Treon

Ryan Bartow

Treon Harris, quarterback of the national champions at Miami (FL) Booker T Washington, picked up offers from Auburn, Miami, and Florida on Thursday.

Treon Harris
Treon Harris will take three more official visits later this month.

“That’s big,” Harris told 247Sports Thursday afternoon. “Its getting big. Its heating up.”

The nation’s No. 9 athlete had offers from Miami and Florida previously but not at quarterback. The Hurricanes and Gators now want him at his preferred position.

The four-star recruit broke down his thoughts on his newest tenders.

Auburn - “They actually told me they were going to offer me two weeks ago. I’ve been talking to (quarterbacks) coach (Rhett) Lashlee. When I take an official visit there I’ll see how good of a school it is. Their offense does a good job following the game plan and they have good wide receivers. I’ve been talking to coach Lashlee quite a bit lately. He’s telling me Auburn is a great school with a great education.”

Miami - “(Quarterbacks) coach (James) Coley called my father last night and offered me as a quarterback. They just came in the picture. They want me to check it out so I’m going to take an official visit there. Its a good school. But I don’t like how they came at me late.”

Florida - “I talked to (defensive backs) coach (Travaris) Robinson today. He let me know they are recruiting me now as a quarterback. They have a new (offensive) coordinator (Kurt Roper). They’re coming at me. They’re going to come see me (a week from) Friday, They’re going to bring the new offensive coordinator along to see me then.”

The No. 19 prospect in Florida verbally committed to FSU in July. He’s had correspondence with his recruiter for the Seminoles, tight ends coach Tim Brewster, since the Seminoles defeated Auburn, 34-31, on Monday night in the National Title game.

“He’s been telling me the same things he’s been telling me all year,” Harris said. “He said they would win a Natty back in the summer and they did.”

The nation’s No. 123 overall prospect in the 2014 class took his official visit to Florida State in November.

“I’m going to Florida on January 17, Auburn on January 24 and to Miami on January 31 for official visits,” Harris said.

How does that effect the status for the FSU commit?

“I’m still there,” Harris said. “I’m 100-percent with them. Other schools just came in the picture so I’m going to check those schools out.”

If the Seminoles are one, how does his lead group round out going into the official visits?

“Florida two, Miami three and Auburn four,” Harris said.

The 5-foot-11, 185-pounder doesn’t plan to make his final decision on National Signing Day at this point.

“I never said I was going to switch,” Harris said. “I’m just going on these visits.”

As a senior, Harris passed for 2,159 yards and 28 touchdowns with just four interceptions.

He also rushed for 575 yards and nine touchdowns leading the Tornadoes to their second consecutive state championship and a National Championship.
 3 years ago '08        #2580
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
I wouldn't be worried about Treon I think he's just going to enjoy himself. Enjoy the process. He's been recruiting them Miami boys like Cook and Lane our way so I know he's not flipping.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
85 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
139 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
96 comments
1 day ago