MMA UFC 206 Holloway vs. Pettis
506 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '11        #2521
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 156 156
WE fu*kING DID IT!!! GOD BLESS MY DUDE KERMIT
 3 years ago '10        #2522
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
2014 BCS National Champions! Fuk the SEC we own that sh*t!

I was at the game and those bi*ch war tigers cleared out as soon as that clock hit zero. I will never forget this day! Go NOLES
 3 years ago '10        #2523
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
2014 BCS National Champions! Fuk the SEC we own that sh*t!

I was at the game and those bi*ch war tigers cleared out as soon as that clock hit zero. I will never forget this day! Go NOLES
 3 years ago '13        #2524
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,515 | Props total: 368 368
S/O 2 all my brothers on here. I'm only a yr strong on these boards, but dang I feel the love in here. Family we here now! We are Champions! Now, let's bask in the glory and get these recruits. BTW, where's lil jay, Dedos, and them other clowns at. They scared to come in here and take their butt whoppings, and pay their respects.
 01-07-2014, 09:32 AM         #2525
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gus Malzahn said they wanted FSU in the 4th quarter, and they got what they asked for. Super proud of the way those boys fought together out there. So my brothers, put a smile on ya face... WE CHAMPS AGAIN!!!

3 years ago '05        #2526
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,508 | Props total: 1893 1893
 3 years ago '05        #2527
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '05        #2528
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
 GetOnMahLevel said:
ordered my championship gear as soon as the clock hit them zeros
which website did you buy your gear from?
 3 years ago '08        #2529
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,631 | Props total: 259 259
 MysticKJ said:

[pic - click to view]

best game i ever seen. hands down.

night night everyone else, fsu is back.
 3 years ago '05        #2530
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 2 2
 MysticKJ said:
which website did you buy your gear from?

thats where im getting mines
 3 years ago '11        #2531
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,363 | Props total: 156 156
I love yall boyz man!! I felt hella good waking up this morning getiing on twitter, watching sportscenter knowing the whole world on our d!cks.. Feels tooooooooooooooooo gooood
 3 years ago '05        #2532
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
we made it
 01-07-2014, 01:56 PM         #2533
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whitfield (almost) steals the show

Tim Linafelt

On any other night, Kermit Whitfield might have stolen the show for good.

Kermit Whitfield's 100-yard kickoff return for a touchdown gave FSU a fourth-quarter lead.
Whitfield's fourth-quarter kickoff return – officially scored as 100 yards – catapulted Florida State back into the driver's seat of Monday's BCS National Championship, reclaiming the lead for FSU in a game that the Seminoles once trailed by 18 points.

Television cameras spotted FSU coach Jimbo Fisher making his own way down the sideline yelling, “Go! Go! Go!” as Whitfield sped into the end zone.

“Kermit is a big time player,” Fisher said. “He's as good as anybody I've ever been around and to do it at that stage – our team blocked very well – but he has that finishing speed and I think the sky's the limit for that guy in his whole career here at Florida State.”
FSU beat Auburn, 34-31, to claim its third national championship, but not before a see-saw final five minutes in which the Seminoles and Tigers traded scores again.

It was Whitfield, though, that brought the FSU sections of the Rose Bowl to life with a speedy return return that looked awfully similar to the one Auburn's Chris Davis used to sink then-No. 1 Alabama in November.

The former four-star recruit, one of the fastest high school track athletes in the nation, found a seam near his own 20-yard line, then cut back to his left behind a blocking Karlos Williams. Whitfield then outran Auburn's Brandon King, who had a pursuit angle, for the score.

“I'm so blessed to be there,” Whitfield said. “I prayed before I got the ball. I knew once they made the block for me I was going to score the touchdown.”

Fake punt begins turnaround

Given the situation, Jimbo Fisher's decision to call a fake punt late in the second quarter might not have been such a gamble after all.

With his team already in a 21-3 hole and ready to punt for the Xth time in the first half, Fisher knew he had to at least try to reclaim some positive momentum from a game that was rapidly slipping away from the Seminoles.

“I knew with five minutes to go if they got it back and scored, the game could be over right there before half,” Fisher said.

Facing fourth-and-4 from their own 39-yard line, the Seminoles lined up in punt formation and snapped the ball to upback Dan Hicks, who started to run right before pitching to a reversing Karlos Williams who picked up seven yards and a key first down.

Seven plays later, Devonta Freeman plunged into the end zone for a score that marked FSU's first step toward a comeback.

"I thought that's what we had to do to gain the momentum of the game back," Fisher said, "and it worked and we got it, went down, got the drive and then got back in the ballgame, and hopefully that's what changed the momentum of the game and got our confidence back."

Junior 'Noles undecided on future

Following the game, a handful of draft-eligible Seminoles were asked about their plans for the future. Defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan, perhaps FSU's best junior professional prospect, receiver Kelvin Benjamin, offensive lineman Cam Erving and running back Karlos Williams are among the Seminoles with decisions to make. Here's what they had to say:

Jernigan: “I always told myself I would wait until after the game to make a decision on that. To be honest, man, it's just too early. It's right after the game, so I really don't know. Chances are still up in the air. I'm going to talk to Coach Fisher, going to talk to my parents.”

Benjamin: “Me and coach Fisher are going to sit down later with that. I'll probably be announcing later on that. I haven't thought about it. I've been focused with the team.”

Williams: “I have to sit down and talk about it with some family, but as of right now I'll be a 'Nole. I'll be back next year.”

Erving: He told ESPN's Joe Schad that he was “99.9 percent” likely to return next season.
 3 years ago '05        #2534
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
booker where the fu*k you at..........you was like the first nole i mingled with on here....you better drop a line in here tonight or tomorrow sometime
I took too many shots last night. It was a good day. I witnessed greatness. Jimbo bout to put us on dynasty status. Now lets get Ermon Lane in the building.
 3 years ago '04        #2535
itstheshoes 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
 3 years ago '05        #2536
Chuck_Remixed 145 heat pts145
space
space
$15,824 | Props total: 429 429
No end to the celebration in sight for us . Like Booker said we have all the tools to be a dynasty. Talent, depth, coaching staff and a flood of recruits that want to be NOLES. The turnaround happened so fast under Fisher.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 01-07-2014 at 06:01 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #2537
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$991 | Props total: 20 20
That game was unbelievable!! Timmy Jernigan played a hell of a game for us. I'm calling it now Mario Edwards will be unstoppable this fall.
 3 years ago '08        #2538
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
My brothers.. it still hasnt completely sunk in yet. We've sat through Rix, s3xton, Lee, Weatherford, ect.. So many dreams dashed.. We're FINALLY at the top of the mountain..
 3 years ago '05        #2539
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
Damn This sh*t Feel Good And We Got All Winter/Spring/Summer To Celebrate
 3 years ago '05        #2540
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
Kermit is gonna be a problem in that slot taking over for Kenny. I can't wait to see him and Pender getting some play.
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
225 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
199 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
46 comments
1 day ago