Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Slim Jesus Current State of Life
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #2441
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
its all about the LOU!
 3 years ago '05        #2442
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3801 3801
picked up on some scoop from day one of Under Armour that I wanted to share with you guys.

Let's get right in to it:

** A couple guys I noticed hanging out during check-in...Kain Daub and Dexter Wideman. I happen to be standing near them right after they received their gear and Daub introduced himself, about a minute later they realized they were both committed to FSU. Pretty funny.

Another pair that walked in together and were talking quite a bit was Jacob Pugh and FSU target J.C. Jackson. I'm not sure if the two knew each other prior or not, but they were hanging out a good bit.

** 5-Star CB Marlon Humphrey was not in a talkative mood on Saturday. He did a couple short interviews and declined to speak to several other reporters. While I didn't talk to Humphrey himself, I was able to get a visit date from a trusted source. Humphrey's official visit to FSU will be on 1/17, Alabama on 1/24, finally Mississippi State and/or UCLA for a mid week visit sometime between the 24th and the 30th. That last visit may not end up happening.

If you remember, Alabama's Nick Saban visited Humphrey during the first week of the contact period. Jimbo Fisher did not visit Humphrey prior to the dead period. I could see Fisher waiting to go in-home until a few days before Humphrey's February 1st announcement.

** This is really the first time that I haven't felt confident in my prediction on Travis Rudolph. I'm not ready to change my Crystal Ball. I just had a really hard time reading Rudolph. He was all over the place with his comments. I checked with my sources tonight and they feel the same when it comes to FSU's chances. While I still think Rudolph ends up at FSU, I'm going to continue to dig this week and see what I can find out.

Who I feel is trending up:

Lorenzo Carter: He seemed genuinely excited to talk about FSU on Saturday. Carter told me he thinks Myles Autry is leaning toward FSU and admitted that if Autry were to go there it could impact his decision "a little bit".

Dalvin Cook: Spoke to a source today that told me there was a conversation that took place on Christmas Eve between Cook and an FSU coach that left the staff very confident in their chances to land Cook. I do not believe he committed, silently or whatever, I was simply told that the conversation ended on a high note. Since then Cook has definitely toed the line in his public commentary. One interview will make you feel he's packed for Tallahassee and then the next it sounds like he's rock solid in his commitment to UF. I still feel that all signs point to FSU at this time.

Ermon Lane: Several sources tell me he's tied to Cook.

Who I feel is fading:

While there have been some that felt FSU had a shot at Adoree Jackson and Tony Brown, I was never one of them. Yesterday Brown told me FSU was out. With Jackson, I think it's the fact that he took an early visit and a lack of a visit from FSU in December that will ultimately knock FSU out of the running. He still maintains he's high on FSU, I'm just not buying it.

Damian Prince: He's another one that took a November official visit. I'm not blaming it completely on the early visit, but I do think it comes into play since Prince isn't deciding until February 14th. I still like Maryland's chances. I've said that for months now. However, I felt FSU was running in the two spot, now I'd say they are third behind South Carolina.

** I spoke to Malachi Dupre about the Jimbo Fisher to Texas rumors. Dupre told me his dad asked the FSU coaching staff about the possibility of Fisher leaving FSU.

"My dad asked about it. They (FSU a.ssistants) told us they really don't know what's going on. They don't know what was offered or what was said to him about the job. They said they wouldn't be mad regardless of his decision because he would make the best one. I think, like if the money was right, I would leave! (laughing). It's a business decision, but I also know they have comfort in their schools and if he's happy there then he might want to stay. All those big coaches have a lot of money anyway."

I didn't get the sense that the Fisher situation would play a big part, or any part, in his decision. It seemed like something the family was aware of, but not overly concerned about.

Overall, I thought Dupre said a lot of good things about FSU in our interview. He says all the right things, but I'm not changing my Crystal Ball from LSU anytime soon. I've got good sources that are beyond confident in telling me Dupre will stay home.

-----------

We're looking at 75% chance of rain today. Hopefully it holds off or it's light. I'm looking forward to seeing these guys on the field and bringing you a ton of observations and scoop from the field. Practice starts at 10 a.m., expect the Live Thread to start at 9:30 a.m.
 3 years ago '09        #2443
ylowell 
space
space
$29 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
picked up on some scoop from day one of Under Armour that I wanted to share with you guys.

Let's get right in to it:

** A couple guys I noticed hanging out during check-in...Kain Daub and Dexter Wideman. I happen to be standing near them right after they received their gear and Daub introduced himself, about a minute later they realized they were both committed to FSU. Pretty funny.

Another pair that walked in together and were talking quite a bit was Jacob Pugh and FSU target J.C. Jackson. I'm not sure if the two knew each other prior or not, but they were hanging out a good bit.

** 5-Star CB Marlon Humphrey was not in a talkative mood on Saturday. He did a couple short interviews and declined to speak to several other reporters. While I didn't talk to Humphrey himself, I was able to get a visit date from a trusted source. Humphrey's official visit to FSU will be on 1/17, Alabama on 1/24, finally Mississippi State and/or UCLA for a mid week visit sometime between the 24th and the 30th. That last visit may not end up happening.

If you remember, Alabama's Nick Saban visited Humphrey during the first week of the contact period. Jimbo Fisher did not visit Humphrey prior to the dead period. I could see Fisher waiting to go in-home until a few days before Humphrey's February 1st announcement.

** This is really the first time that I haven't felt confident in my prediction on Travis Rudolph. I'm not ready to change my Crystal Ball. I just had a really hard time reading Rudolph. He was all over the place with his comments. I checked with my sources tonight and they feel the same when it comes to FSU's chances. While I still think Rudolph ends up at FSU, I'm going to continue to dig this week and see what I can find out.

Who I feel is trending up:

Lorenzo Carter: He seemed genuinely excited to talk about FSU on Saturday. Carter told me he thinks Myles Autry is leaning toward FSU and admitted that if Autry were to go there it could impact his decision "a little bit".

Dalvin Cook: Spoke to a source today that told me there was a conversation that took place on Christmas Eve between Cook and an FSU coach that left the staff very confident in their chances to land Cook. I do not believe he committed, silently or whatever, I was simply told that the conversation ended on a high note. Since then Cook has definitely toed the line in his public commentary. One interview will make you feel he's packed for Tallahassee and then the next it sounds like he's rock solid in his commitment to UF. I still feel that all signs point to FSU at this time.

Ermon Lane: Several sources tell me he's tied to Cook.

Who I feel is fading:

While there have been some that felt FSU had a shot at Adoree Jackson and Tony Brown, I was never one of them. Yesterday Brown told me FSU was out. With Jackson, I think it's the fact that he took an early visit and a lack of a visit from FSU in December that will ultimately knock FSU out of the running. He still maintains he's high on FSU, I'm just not buying it.

Damian Prince: He's another one that took a November official visit. I'm not blaming it completely on the early visit, but I do think it comes into play since Prince isn't deciding until February 14th. I still like Maryland's chances. I've said that for months now. However, I felt FSU was running in the two spot, now I'd say they are third behind South Carolina.

** I spoke to Malachi Dupre about the Jimbo Fisher to Texas rumors. Dupre told me his dad asked the FSU coaching staff about the possibility of Fisher leaving FSU.

"My dad asked about it. They (FSU a.ssistants) told us they really don't know what's going on. They don't know what was offered or what was said to him about the job. They said they wouldn't be mad regardless of his decision because he would make the best one. I think, like if the money was right, I would leave! (laughing). It's a business decision, but I also know they have comfort in their schools and if he's happy there then he might want to stay. All those big coaches have a lot of money anyway."

I didn't get the sense that the Fisher situation would play a big part, or any part, in his decision. It seemed like something the family was aware of, but not overly concerned about.

Overall, I thought Dupre said a lot of good things about FSU in our interview. He says all the right things, but I'm not changing my Crystal Ball from LSU anytime soon. I've got good sources that are beyond confident in telling me Dupre will stay home.

-----------

We're looking at 75% chance of rain today. Hopefully it holds off or it's light. I'm looking forward to seeing these guys on the field and bringing you a ton of observations and scoop from the field. Practice starts at 10 a.m., expect the Live Thread to start at 9:30 a.m.
Good stuff right here.
 3 years ago '05        #2444
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Jimbo needa stop bein a lil bi*ch n sign the contract or get the fu*k out.......aint no reason that sh*t shouldnt already be signed....dont wanna be here fu*k ya.....we florida state we'll pull somebody better...how do we know his heart is 100% into this national championship game and that he's gettin the team ready properly when he's got Texas $$ signs in his eyes....fu*k outta here
 3 years ago '08        #2445
rfessler1 
space
space
could be a shakedown move by fisher to squeeze more money outta fsu. get em scared so they up the ante

gotta be a tough call in all honesty. texas is the #1 best paying job in college football. probably top 5 or 10 out of NFL teams too.

remember that hes got a terminal illness kid and he might start thinkin those dollars could buy a cure.

if hes stays hes basically guaranteed at least another national championship with winston. thats obviously gonna get boosters horny and they'll start throwin money at him, but will it ever be texas money??

guess we'll see what goes down soon enough. im just gonna enjoy things for now
 3 years ago '05        #2446
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
how bout all the money we've raised for his son
 3 years ago '10        #2447
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
He's using the talks/rumors/delay/national championship all to his advantage to get more money from FSU. Does it suck being a fan and waiting to see what happens? Fuk yea! But at the same time Jimbo wants money just like every other coach. As long as he stays and doesn't demand some crazy amount of $$$ AND we win the National Championship--its all good!
 3 years ago '08        #2448
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
They way the community has embraced Jimbo and his family and considering how he's built up the program it would be pretty f*cked up, I think, for him to leave like that. There is NO incentive in leaving for Texas at this moment other than the dollars. FSU may not have the money to match Texas, but believe me we got boosters that will make sure Jimbo is eating well

Last edited by 904Nole; 12-29-2013 at 09:17 PM..
 3 years ago '07        #2449
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
what is "texas money" lol are they gonna give him 100 milli on yr? fu*k outta hea

we got a championship to play for in 7 days and this n*gga is lettin this sh*t linger over like a black cloud that refuses to drop rain...

anytime a player, coach, etc in any sport refuses to re-sign within the week then u kno they got other options on their mind aka they not loyal
 3 years ago '05        #2450
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Bobby (Marlon's dad the Bama Legend) was at a function Saturday night that my boss was at, he said Bobby told him Marlon was going to FSU and he supported him 1000%

And JP is the reason why , thanks Pruitt

also supposedly the players at the Under Armour game are callin Humphrey "Florida State"

^^^ those 2 are posts from TOS
 3 years ago '08        #2451
rfessler1 
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
Bobby (Marlon's dad the Bama Legend) was at a function Saturday night that my boss was at, he said Bobby told him Marlon was going to FSU and he supported him 1000%

And JP is the reason why , thanks Pruitt

also supposedly the players at the Under Armour game are callin Humphrey "Florida State"

^^^ those 2 are posts from TOS
been feelin this is legit all since josh newberg picked him to sign with us. good god that would be the greatest steal in history
 12-31-2013, 08:47 AM         #2452
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Franklin, Pender preparing FSU

Bob Ferrante

When the 2013 season is finished, quarterback John Franklin and tailback Mario Pender will have zero yards between them.

But their contributions will be significant as scout-teamers that helped No. 1 Florida State (13-0) prepare for No. 2 Auburn (12-1) in the BCS championship game on Jan. 6. Franklin is playing the role of Tigers dual-threat quarterback Nick Marshall, while Pender is mimicking Heisman finalist Tre Mason.

“They're giving us a great look so far,” FSU defensive end Christian Jones said. “John's a guy that can run around and throw the ball. Everybody knows how good Pender is and how fast he is. Having those guys on the scout team, they're giving us a good, accurate look.”

Auburn runs the ball as well as anyone, racking up 335 yards per game on the ground (which leads the nation). Marshall has run for 1,023 yards, and Mason has 1,621 rushing yards and 22 touchdowns.

Few defenses have been able to slow down the Tigers, but FSU feels it has two talented players in Franklin and Pender that will have the Seminoles prepared for the Jan. 6 game.

Franklin was a 247Sports three-star quarterback from South Plantation and runs a sub-4.4 in the 40. He also placed fifth in the Class 4A state track meet in the 200 meters. He redshirted in 2013 but has been praised by coach Jimbo Fisher and teammates for his work with the scout team, including his impersonations of top ACC quarterbacks like Clemson’s Tajh Boyd.

Pender was a 247Sports four-star tailback who ran for 1,543 yards and 17 touchdowns as a senior at Cape Coral Island Coast. He missed the 2012 season with a sports hernia and was academically ineligible this fall.

But Pender and Franklin have been able to show his talents on the scout team and prepare the first-team defense for Auburn.

“They're getting around the corner, giving us great looks,” cornerback P.J. Williams said. “I think this is as fast as it gets going against those guys."
 3 years ago '08        #2453
rfessler1 
space
space
breaking news: Fisher hates steers, queers, and everything else that smells like texas!!!!!
 3 years ago '08        #2454
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Forgive me Big D*ck Jimbo for ever doubting you.

Focus back on football and stealing other teams 5 stars
 3 years ago '05        #2455
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Dalvin Cook is announcing tonight on ESPNU at 7PM
 3 years ago '05        #2456
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
also enjoy the new years my niggz ....be safe out there...

n big d!ck move jimbo...i salute
 3 years ago '05        #2457
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
SAN ANTONIO, Texas - Five-star running back Dalvin Cook plans to announce his college choice this evening between Florida, Florida State and Miami.

Treon Harris
Treon Harris has been playing both QB and DB this week.

Five-star wide receiver Ermon Lane, a Florida commit, is leaning to go wherever Cook winds up.

Four-star wide receiver Travis Rudolph announces his decision on Thursday between Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Miami, Tennessee and Ohio State.

Florida State four-star commit Treon Harris has a good idea where those top south Florida prospects could be heading.

“Trust me man, we’re getting Lane and Cook,” Harris told 247Sports early Tuesday afternoon following the U.S. Army All-American practice at Heroes Stadium. “I know that for sure. I don’t know about Rudolph. He told me he was coming on his official visit but I don’t communicate with him a lot. I communicate with Cook and Lane the most. We are pretty cool with each other.”

The Miami (FL) Booker T. Washington standout stays in regular contact with the Florida State staff.

“I just talked to coach (Tim) Brewster the other day,” Harris said. “I talked to him the other day and he just wrote me last night. Me and him talk almost every day and me and coach Brewster communicate very well.”

The nation’s No. 14 athlete was pleased to hear about Jimbo Fisher signing a new contact this morning that extends his deal through 2019.

“That’s great,” Harris said. “Now I know he’ll be there with me for my four years. That’s great cause I know Fisher loves me at QB.”

His pledge remains solid to the Seminoles.

“Yes sir,” Harris said. “I’m not considering any other offers.”

His older brother Brandon Harris shined for Miami from 2008-2010 and his dad, Booker T Washington head coach Tim ‘Ice’ Harris, coached for the Hurricanes under Randy Shannon.

Miami offered Treon Harris as an athlete, not at his preferred position of quarterback. If they reversed their stance on that offer in January, the prospect already has his answer in hand.

“I would be like I don’t hear them,” Harris said.

In the spring and even into this fall, the dynamic QB had aspirations of playing in Oregon’s no huddle, spread scheme, an attack similar to the one he orchestrated on the prep level.

That’s since died down.

“Nah, not anymore,” Harris said.

The No. 26 prospect in Florida in the 2014 class was selected for this week’s U.S. Army All-American Game as a safety.

“Coach said he wants me at safety,” Harris said. “He said that’s where I’ll be best at. I have great technique at it already because I play a little safety at my school.”

The nation’s No. 221 overall prospect sat out Monday’s workouts with a slight leg injury.

“The injury has been coming along well,” Harris said. “I’ve been getting good help here and just icing it every day. Its basically over with.”

The 5-foot-11, 185-pounder returned to action this morning and even worked at his preferred position.

“Safety, corner and a little quarterback for the run plays,” Harris said. “I just feel I have to prove them wrong. They still aren’t giving me a shot to throw the ball but I have to help them out in the running game and get back and lead the team.”

The blue-chipper feels confident in the Seminoles odds in the National Title game next week against Auburn.

“They left today,” Harris said. “They are going to go up there, handle their business and win. I think it will be 42-21.”

As a senior, Harris passed for 2,159 yards and 28 touchdowns with just four interceptions.

He also rushed for 575 yards and nine touchdowns leading the Tornadoes to their second consecutive state championship and a National Championship.
 3 years ago '05        #2458
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Jeremy Crabtree ESPN ‏@jeremycrabtree 43m
#FSU LB commit Kain Daub had best practice of week. Had hit of day by hitting Racean Thomas so hard it broke clips on facemask #UAAllAmerica

Thomas is an Auburn commit too....gettin started on those f*ggots early I see you Kain
 3 years ago '05        #2459
Chuck_Remixed 145 heat pts145
space
space
$15,811 | Props total: 416 416
 MRS. RONDO said:
Jeremy Crabtree ESPN ‏@jeremycrabtree 43m
#FSU LB commit Kain Daub had best practice of week. Had hit of day by hitting Racean Thomas so hard it broke clips on facemask #UAAllAmerica

Thomas is an Auburn commit too....gettin started on those f*ggots early I see you Kain

And please let all this come true
 3 years ago '05        #2460
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Dalvin Cook is a NOLEEEEEEEEEEEE OWWWWWWWW BABY
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
150 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
131 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy