Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #2401
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 3742 3742

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '07        #2402
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
GOAT's Heisman interview was incredible. The poise, the confidence, the leadership, just a few qualities that identify this exceptional athlete and MAN.

We have someone special. This man will lead us to a championship this year and next year. Hopefully he doesn't enter the 2015 draft, but he probably will. :(
 3 years ago '08        #2403
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
I personally feel that Jameis pulls the Andrew Luck and stays two more seasons. With baseball and the desire to get his degree he's going to stay after next season
 3 years ago '08        #2404
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Him staying longer than next year depends on a few things IMO. If he wins another championship next year; who has the first pick; and if allegations and legal stuff continues to pop up.

This guy has a realistic possibility of having the greatest college career ever at the rate he's going
 3 years ago '08        #2405
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 258 258
no way hes stayin 4 years lol yall are livin that pipe dream!

even if he wanted, his fam is gonna be screamin for him to get paid already (which means they get a new house). its no benefit to him or his family to stay. if he gets a career ending injury in college, what then?

manziel came from money and i dont think hes stayin either.

crazier things have happened tho
 3 years ago '08        #2406
rfessler1 
space
space
by the way u know we're lovin the highlights junior. gettin them churned out so the team is cranked all the way up for pasadena
 3 years ago '08        #2407
space
space
 rfessler1 said:
no way hes stayin 4 years lol yall are livin that pipe dream!

even if he wanted, his fam is gonna be screamin for him to get paid already (which means they get a new house). its no benefit to him or his family to stay. if he gets a career ending injury in college, what then?

manziel came from money and i dont think hes stayin either.

crazier things have happened tho
You must have never heard his mother and father speak about how him getting his degree is more important than anything for him. His family isn't hurting for money and the way both of them carry themselves I doubt them getting a new house or their son "getting paid" is the last thing on their minds.

Andrew Luck came from money and he stayed at Stanford an extra year to get a degree because that's what was important to him and his family, guaranteed #1 pick. Teddy Bridgewater didn't come from money, guaranteed #1 pick this year, is contemplating coming back because his mother wants him to get his degree. In this day and age dawg there is no such thing as a career ending injury, especially for a QB. Back in the day when someone tore an ACL they were considered done, now they bounce back stronger than ever in 6 months.

Alot of things come into account with Jameis. I'm not 100% sure he is set on playing football the rest of his life. He loves baseball more than football and he is already quoted as saying he wants to play both as long as possible because "he wants to be better than Bo Jackson". Staying after next season gives him a full 4 years of playing baseball and becoming a better QB.
 3 years ago '05        #2408
daoneandonly 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 114 114
what do yall think of jimbo's name coming up for the texas job? i know he just got the extension. i really hope he is not thinking about it. if we get that crystal ball this yr and possible of repeating and being in the top yr in and yr out. also with them being in top recruiting. we gonna be loaded for yrs to come.
 3 years ago '08        #2409
rfessler1 
space
space
i hope your right fame. but whatever happens, i cant be mad at him.

winston kinda reminds me of bobby bowden in a way too. how hes always tellin jokes and havin fun with the media.

and i wouldnt worry about jimbo. seriously doubt he rolls to texas. he just signed a new contract KNOWING the texas job was available.

art briles has that locked up now.
 3 years ago '04        #2410
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
anyone know of an fsu board like warchant that has a section for people to sell tickets?? still having a hard time finding tickets for a reasonable price.
 3 years ago '07        #2411
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
^ try the-mainboard.com and go to the FSU team thread and ask them. cool forum..lots of insider info too.

anyways I would love for Jameis to play for us for the full four years, but idk if that is likely if we win two chips.

also what did Jameis mean during his Heisman speech when he said his dad risked his job...and "i did whatever i did to help my momma pay the bills. we paid the bills..."

what happened with his dad's job?
whatever he did? um hopefully he didnt dry snitch on himself...what did he do? I played HS bball and while I was not the world's greatest thing...I do know a job is impossible if ur tryna go pro...
 3 years ago '08        #2412
space
space
I wouldn't worry about Jimbo leaving for Texas. It actually works out perfectly for FSU that we're playing for the BCS this season. Texas ain't waiting until after Jan 6 to hire a coach and no coach is leaving on the verge of winning his first National Championship. The timing works in FSU's favor right now. The new contract aint sh*t because Jimbo hasn't signed it yet. What will probably happen is his agent will talk to the Texas AD and see what they're offering, then the AD will take that to Stan Wilcox and tell him he has to up some stipulations in Jimbo's contract. Right now the contract extension is for 4.8 mill, Jimbo deserves above 5, especially if that's what Kevin Sumlin is getting. Jimbo is also going to want facility upgrades and more money for his a.ssistants which is not apart of the current extension. I wouldn't doubt if he wants additional staffers as well, something similar to what Alabama has. (For those who don't know Bama has 15 additional staffers who primarily do work for recruiting and practice routines who aren't considered coaches.)

Jimbo loves FSU especially for what they've done for with his foundation for his son, so it would take alot for him to leave. If this were last season I wouldn't be surprised if he bounced for Texas but right now, knowing Jameis is coming back next season, another Championship run and this Title game it's too much for Jimbo to leave right now.
 3 years ago '07        #2413
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
Lemme ask yall...

this squad right now with Bobby Bowden coaching....we still in the chip?
 3 years ago '05        #2414
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,471 | Props total: 1822 1822
 Lex Lossis said:
Lemme ask yall...

this squad right now with Bobby Bowden coaching....we still in the chip?
no imo...

when Jimbo officially took over there were some things in the news about some changes he made...these were program changes that I thought were standard throughout major programs...i forget what they were now, but at the time I had the face
 3 years ago '05        #2415
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,754 | Props total: 360 360
Hmmm I cant commit to either. Things I do know are that the team would not be nearly as impressive. Fisher probably would have left and we surely wouldn't have Pruitt as DC among other things in terms of staff. BB gets in the way in terms of play calling and was far too lenient when we had leads and led to teams staying in games they shouldn't have. He got soft as he got older and wasnt a good strategist. BB in the 90's=ruthless. The BB in the 2000's =soft.
 3 years ago '05        #2416
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I wouldn't worry about Jimbo leaving for Texas. It actually works out perfectly for FSU that we're playing for the BCS this season. Texas ain't waiting until after Jan 6 to hire a coach and no coach is leaving on the verge of winning his first National Championship. The timing works in FSU's favor right now. The new contract aint sh*t because Jimbo hasn't signed it yet. What will probably happen is his agent will talk to the Texas AD and see what they're offering, then the AD will take that to Stan Wilcox and tell him he has to up some stipulations in Jimbo's contract. Right now the contract extension is for 4.8 mill, Jimbo deserves above 5, especially if that's what Kevin Sumlin is getting. Jimbo is also going to want facility upgrades and more money for his a.ssistants which is not apart of the current extension. I wouldn't doubt if he wants additional staffers as well, something similar to what Alabama has. (For those who don't know Bama has 15 additional staffers who primarily do work for recruiting and practice routines who aren't considered coaches.)

Jimbo loves FSU especially for what they've done for with his foundation for his son, so it would take alot for him to leave. If this were last season I wouldn't be surprised if he bounced for Texas but right now, knowing Jameis is coming back next season, another Championship run and this Title game it's too much for Jimbo to leave right now.
Jimbo isn't even top 5 on their list. Jimbo is "hot" now. They're going after a "big" name. Possibly an NFL coach. Jimbo will be at FSU for a while. If we're at risk to lose him to any team in the future, it would be LSU. Les Miles isn't going anywhere any time soon.
 3 years ago '04        #2417
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
please tell me there's no truth to the rumors of mario edwards and kelvin benjamin being ineligible for the bowl game...
 3 years ago '08        #2418
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Where you heard that sh*t
 3 years ago '04        #2419
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
 904Nole said:
Where you heard that sh*t
all over twitter today
 3 years ago '08        #2420
rfessler1 
space
space
4 star kareem are might be a JUCO but hes smart enough to get choppin with FSU!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
16 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
196 comments
2 days ago