Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

01-24-2013, 11:42 AM         #221
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nolegoddess said:
Hey guys,

Just heard for sure in our athletic department that Coley took to job
Thanks for the info...dang that sux. Way to go Dumbo.
 01-24-2013, 11:49 AM         #222
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nolegoddess said:
Hey guys,

Just heard for sure in our athletic department that Coley took to job
You work at FSU? Word is getting out now...

Miami (FL): Emory Parker of Florida State's Scout.com site is reporting FSU offensive coordinator James Coley has accepted the same position at Miami (FL). I have not confirmed this information.
 4 years ago '05        #223
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,641 | Props total: 3737 3737
fu*k YOU DUMBO
YOU STUPID fu*kIN HICK HILLBILLY MOTHAfu*kA............
 4 years ago '05        #224
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,464 | Props total: 1815 1815

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #225
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
i cant tell ya one thing i wont be doin

watchin national signing day
 01-24-2013, 12:01 PM         #226
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm saying Al Golden is a genius for this move
 4 years ago '05        #227
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
DONT WORRY GUYS SUPASTARS LIKE JEREMY KERR N ALEX COLLINS FRIEND WHATEVER HIS NAME IS WILL SAVE US
 4 years ago '05        #228
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
fu*k Jimbo and his big a.ss ego........f*ggot a.ss
 01-24-2013, 12:11 PM         #229
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
DONT WORRY GUYS SUPASTARS LIKE JEREMY KERR N ALEX COLLINS FRIEND WHATEVER HIS NAME IS WILL SAVE US
LOL!! C'mon man, we have talent already. This class isn't as strong as the recruiting classes in the past but 2014 is loaded. But I feel you though...Jimbo is screwing up. I tried to tell everyone a lot of the coaches weren't happy with Jimbo...how bout that conspiracy theory?
 4 years ago '05        #230
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
our class shouldnt be this big of a joke after havin our best season in a decade
 4 years ago '08        #231
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
Minimal loss. I don't think this will hurt us as bad as yall think to be honest. Recruits who are focused on winning will look past Coley leaving
 01-24-2013, 12:26 PM         #232
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
our class shouldnt be this big of a joke after havin our best season in a decade
I see your point but I look past the wins and our team wasn't really all that. We struggled against teams we should've blown out and we had one of the weakest schedules. As far as recruiting goes, I think the recruits see all the coaches that recruited them leaving so they're having second thoughts. Most coaching staffs don't have this big of a turnover when a team statistically has a successful season.
 4 years ago '08        #233
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
All of the recruit reactions so far show no loss at all. Coley was a good recruiter that's where the line stops. FSU really recruits itself in the end Jimbo will find another coach, maybe with South FLorida ties maybe not, and this class make take a minor hit but its not that big a deal as you all are making it seem
 4 years ago '05        #234
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
my n*gga ryan green preachin what i been sayin

"That is why you choose the school not the coach"
 01-24-2013, 12:36 PM         #235
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
ESS2011 (SCOUT FROM ESS)

If one more person talks about Coley offense his 1st year at FIU and says it BLEW....I may barf all over that person if we EVER meet. Lets just get one thing clear. When Coley and Mario took over at FIU they were on probation. They were down 30 scholarship players....Yes 30 and at a school like FIU that is death.....next, the prior staff did ZERO recruiting. I personally watched FIU practice that year and it is the single worst set of collection of talent I had EVER seen.....FIU would have lost to Miami Northwestern that season....Yes the talent was that bad. Not even Petrino could have made a difference. So if you are going to bring up FIU....at least act like you have a clue.....Jeff Fisch who was Miami OC last year....I thought was very good....His offenses improved a lot at Miami while there...At Minnesota they were dreadful....Why, talent.....

If he was actually given play calling opportunity....Coley is not leaving. Sorry but Josh is putting way too much stock in the guy wanting to stay in Miami. He was about to leave to Kentucky. He felt Mario should have left FIU....I don't care if he took the job in Miami....He still is not going to see his family (outside of his wife) that often. College football does not allow it....and he understands this.
I can't wait to hear what Christo's dad has to say.
 01-24-2013, 12:38 PM         #236
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
All of the recruit reactions so far show no loss at all. Coley was a good recruiter that's where the line stops. FSU really recruits itself in the end Jimbo will find another coach, maybe with South FLorida ties maybe not, and this class make take a minor hit but its not that big a deal as you all are making it seem

Agree...that's what I was saying yesterday. At first, it may affect us in recruiting but as far as coaching I think it'll have a minimum impact. Plus, maybe this will force Jimbo to give up the play calling. He's no Chip Kelly...
 4 years ago '07        #237
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Man of war actually seeing the light

That FIU squad was awful
 01-24-2013, 12:55 PM         #238
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
Yeah i'm tryna see what his reaction to it.
He did warn us that we would regret not having him as the OC.
He was the one that said Coley use to break down plays and show him schemes to him & his son that really persuade him to allow his son to go to FSU.
He said that he's very intillegent and everyone has really under estimate his coaching value, because of that one bad season at FIU. I didn't know FIU had that terrible situation with the probation and numbers. Fish really knows his sh*t and put people on blast who said Coley was horrible at FIU. IMO it will effect us in recruiting in south florida until Jimbo fix that problem. I even heard that Big 6, Coley and the rest of the guys felt more comfortable knowing that they had Coley to bond with when Gran departure to Cinncy. See everyone wants to talk about winning....tru....majority recruits is all about relations. I've noticed that with more players down hea whea i'm at....they all about relations first.... then winning....ect. Look at Coley....Coley dosen't gives a fuk about FSU having a great season....it was because he established a great relationship with Gran & Coley. If that was the case....Coley would've been a Gator and that's a fact.

I hope Jimbo learns from this and put in work to get Big 6, Coley & Kirkland....
The same with Alex Collins. As soon as Gran departed he kinda shut us out. Every recruit is different...some commit to the school, some to the recruiter, some to the head coach...etc. Eddie Jackson is goin to Alabama because of all the above. I got a feeling that kid is gonna be a special one. You can tell he has that drive in him.
 4 years ago '05        #239
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Coley recruiter is Dawsey so we should be ok there.....him n Bryant, rest of em aint comin
 01-24-2013, 12:59 PM         #240
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Man of war actually seeing the light

That FIU squad was awful
Kinda like the U's squad the past few years? And Kansas State scores again....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 1 - China To Trump: "Good Luck Bringing Jobs back To U.S."
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
343 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
134 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
154 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy