Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

12-10-2013, 05:27 PM         #2361
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
My brothers, put a smile on your faces.

We going to Cali.
You still at UCF?
 3 years ago '08        #2362
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 TJ7 said:
You still at UCF?
Yeah. I'm riding to Pasadena after we beat Baylor
 3 years ago '05        #2363
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
Heisman Trophy voters are overwhelmingly voting Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston No. 1 on their ballots.

Florida State Seminoles
But some are also moving Winston down on their ballot -- or dropping him off of it completely -- due the s3xual a.ssault investigation that ended with no charges last week.

The Osceola and Noles247 polled Heisman voters from around the country to get a sense of who might win the award on Saturday night. Voters were granted anonymity because the Heisman Trust does not want them to go public before the ceremony, and 14 of the 18 that were polled gave a first-place vote to Winston.

Boston College’s Andre Williams (two), Auburn’s Tre Mason (one) and Alabama’s A.J. McCarron (one) also received first-place votes. Last year’s Heisman winner, Texas A&M’s Johnny Manziel, did not receive a first-place vote.

Voters were split for second place: Mason received five votes, Williams and Manziel took three, Lynch, Winston and Louisville’s Teddy Bridgewater had two and McCarron had one. McCarron did receive seven third-place votes.

The straw poll is just a small sample of the 928 Heisman voters. But with no other player receiving a significant number of first-place votes, it appears that Winston will comfortably win the Heisman.

A redshirt freshman, Winston has thrown for 3,820 yards and 38 touchdowns while completing 67.9 percent of his passes for No. 1 Florida State.

“He's the best player in the nation, and it's not even close,” one voter from the South said.

Voters were clearly watching and waiting for the s3xual a.ssault investigation to wrap up. And when it did on Thursday, many knew how they would vote.

“I thought Winston was the overwhelming choice on the field and that despite my concerns about what's been alleged there was nothing clear enough to my knowledge off the field to make him ineligible to vote for,” a Midwest voter said.

Said another from the South: “With legal black cloud gone, how do you not vote for the best player on the best team in the country?”

But a few voters pushed Winston down on their ballot or left him off. Two voters placed Winston lower on their ballots and two voters did not place Winston in their top three. Those four cited the investigation, his integrity or both.

“I take the integrity part of the Heisman mission statement seriously,” a Northeast voter said. “I read every word of the Winston investigation. I didn't find much integrity in his behavior, regardless of presumed innocence.”

Said a Midwest voter: “I made a personal judgment about Jameis Winston. I didn't vote for him even if he won't be facing charges.”

The investigation clearly caused voters to weigh Winston’s legal issues as well as his success on the field. But the voting often comes down to the best player on the best team, an argument that Florida State coach Jimbo Fisher has made for Winston.

And the Seminoles’ 13-0 season and No. 1 ranking clearly had an affect on voters as much as his passing yards and touchdowns.

"Jameis Winston made more big plays than anyone in the nation,” a voter from the South said. “He was the most important player on the No. 1-ranked team. The decision for first pick was easy. After that, it was very difficult. Had Winston not been in the field, this might have been the most unpredictable Heisman race in history."
 3 years ago '05        #2364
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
man fu*k them c*cksuckas who still hatin on an I-N-N-O-C-E-N-T man
 3 years ago '07        #2365
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Y'all looking like the team thats going to land Cook

The rich just get richer lol

Cook commits what does that mean for pender?
 3 years ago '05        #2366
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Pender will stay, he aint goin nowhere unless he fails to make the grade but he's puttin work in class....

next year

karlos
wilder
freeman
green
pender
cook (if he comes)

freeman or wilder might leave this year prolly freeman.
 3 years ago '13        #2367
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 318 318
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Y'all looking like the team thats going to land Cook

The rich just get richer lol

Cook commits what does that mean for pender?
Yeah his grandma wants him to go to FSU and she doesn't like the Miami staff all too well from the interviews I've seen from her. Pender ain't going nowhere. That n*gga finally handling his business in the classroom so he can finally touch the field next year. Our RB's is gonna be dangerous the next few years (especially if JW or Freeman stay (which I highly doubt). Give Loso a full off season to learn the offense and we might be talking Heisman for him next year. Yeah I said it, Heisman! Dude is a natural back there and his size and speed in games have shown what potential he has to be a good back.
 3 years ago '08        #2368
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 258 258
los for heisman?

i hadnt even thought about it but he really is THAT good. might screw things up with the trophy the way voters will split ballots between him and winston.

idk but thats the right kinda problems to have!
 3 years ago '08        #2369
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
If nobody leaves early, RB depth is gonna be stupid (if, of course, Pender and Cook are in the mix).. Imagine a 1-2 punch of Los and Pender..
 3 years ago '11        #2370
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
People saying both Wilder and Free leaving. If both do and we land Cook I think Cook becomes second string behind Los as soon as he step foot on campus
 3 years ago '05        #2371
Chuck_Remixed 143 heat pts143
space
space
$15,764 | Props total: 374 374
Yeah its a great problem to have. I do expect Freeman to be gone atleast like already been said here. Regardless, I think Los will definitely be the top dog. Dude is just a monster.
 3 years ago '04        #2372
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 84 84
Anybody watching the awards?
 3 years ago '05        #2373
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
of course

Aguayo won the Lou Groza...4th time a Nole did it
 3 years ago '04        #2374
itstheshoes 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
It's cool Joyner... you'd much rather have that National Championship trophy
 3 years ago '05        #2375
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
n how bout them dusty a.ss plays they had on that video to represent joyner smh straight bullsh*t

Stork got da Rimmington best Center I think
 3 years ago '04        #2376
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
n how bout them dusty a.ss plays they had on that video to represent joyner smh straight bullsh*t

Stork got da Rimmington best Center I think
Yeah he did
 3 years ago '04        #2377
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
J Dubbbbb
 3 years ago '05        #2378
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Winston got the Davey Obrien Award for Best QB
 3 years ago '04        #2379
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
Gus Malzahn is gonna win it.. complete 180 this year for that squad.. think he deserves it..
 3 years ago '04        #2380
itstheshoes 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
Winston got the Davey Obrien Award for Best QB
Yep... and he'll be striking the pose Saturday
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy