Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
 258
Image(s) inside BREAKING NEWS: Terry Crews Just EXPOSED Russell Simmons EMAIL HE SENT ..
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Image(s) inside Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Pete Rock
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
NBA TRUMP: "I should have left them in jail!"
171 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 78
Article inside Russell Simmons Next Up On The Summer Jam Screen.... Accused Of Sexua..
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

 12-16-2013, 01:50 PM         #2341
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ try the-mainboard.com and go to the FSU team thread and ask them. cool forum..lots of insider info too.


anyways I would love for Jameis to play for us for the full four years, but idk if that is likely if we win two chips.

also what did Jameis mean during his Heisman speech when he said his dad risked his job...and "i did whatever i did to help my momma pay the bills. we paid the bills..."

what happened with his dad's job?
whatever he did? um hopefully he didnt dry snitch on himself...what did he do? I played HS bball and while I was not the world's greatest thing...I do know a job is impossible if ur tryna go pro...
 4 years ago '08        #2342
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,091 | Props total: 169 169
I wouldn't worry about Jimbo leaving for Texas. It actually works out perfectly for FSU that we're playing for the BCS this season. Texas ain't waiting until after Jan 6 to hire a coach and no coach is leaving on the verge of winning his first National Championship. The timing works in FSU's favor right now. The new contract aint sh*t because Jimbo hasn't signed it yet. What will probably happen is his agent will talk to the Texas AD and see what they're offering, then the AD will take that to Stan Wilcox and tell him he has to up some stipulations in Jimbo's contract. Right now the contract extension is for 4.8 mill, Jimbo deserves above 5, especially if that's what Kevin Sumlin is getting. Jimbo is also going to want facility upgrades and more money for his a.ssistants which is not apart of the current extension. I wouldn't doubt if he wants additional staffers as well, something similar to what Alabama has. (For those who don't know Bama has 15 additional staffers who primarily do work for recruiting and practice routines who aren't considered coaches.)

Jimbo loves FSU especially for what they've done for with his foundation for his son, so it would take alot for him to leave. If this were last season I wouldn't be surprised if he bounced for Texas but right now, knowing Jameis is coming back next season, another Championship run and this Title game it's too much for Jimbo to leave right now.
 12-17-2013, 11:00 AM         #2343
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lemme ask yall...

this squad right now with Bobby Bowden coaching....we still in the chip?
 4 years ago '05        #2344
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,338 | Props total: 4588 4588
 Lex Lossis said:
Lemme ask yall...

this squad right now with Bobby Bowden coaching....we still in the chip?
no imo...

when Jimbo officially took over there were some things in the news about some changes he made...these were program changes that I thought were standard throughout major programs...i forget what they were now, but at the time I had the face
 4 years ago '05        #2345
Chuck_Remixed 241 heat pts241
space
avatar space
space
$17,022 | Props total: 3358 3358
Hmmm I cant commit to either. Things I do know are that the team would not be nearly as impressive. Fisher probably would have left and we surely wouldn't have Pruitt as DC among other things in terms of staff. BB gets in the way in terms of play calling and was far too lenient when we had leads and led to teams staying in games they shouldn't have. He got soft as he got older and wasnt a good strategist. BB in the 90's=ruthless. The BB in the 2000's =soft.
 4 years ago '05        #2346
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I wouldn't worry about Jimbo leaving for Texas. It actually works out perfectly for FSU that we're playing for the BCS this season. Texas ain't waiting until after Jan 6 to hire a coach and no coach is leaving on the verge of winning his first National Championship. The timing works in FSU's favor right now. The new contract aint sh*t because Jimbo hasn't signed it yet. What will probably happen is his agent will talk to the Texas AD and see what they're offering, then the AD will take that to Stan Wilcox and tell him he has to up some stipulations in Jimbo's contract. Right now the contract extension is for 4.8 mill, Jimbo deserves above 5, especially if that's what Kevin Sumlin is getting. Jimbo is also going to want facility upgrades and more money for his a.ssistants which is not apart of the current extension. I wouldn't doubt if he wants additional staffers as well, something similar to what Alabama has. (For those who don't know Bama has 15 additional staffers who primarily do work for recruiting and practice routines who aren't considered coaches.)

Jimbo loves FSU especially for what they've done for with his foundation for his son, so it would take alot for him to leave. If this were last season I wouldn't be surprised if he bounced for Texas but right now, knowing Jameis is coming back next season, another Championship run and this Title game it's too much for Jimbo to leave right now.
Jimbo isn't even top 5 on their list. Jimbo is "hot" now. They're going after a "big" name. Possibly an NFL coach. Jimbo will be at FSU for a while. If we're at risk to lose him to any team in the future, it would be LSU. Les Miles isn't going anywhere any time soon.
 4 years ago '04        #2347
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
please tell me there's no truth to the rumors of mario edwards and kelvin benjamin being ineligible for the bowl game...
 4 years ago '08        #2348
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,541 | Props total: 1918 1918
Where you heard that sh*t
 4 years ago '04        #2349
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
 904Nole said:
Where you heard that sh*t
all over twitter today
 4 years ago '08        #2350
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1727 1727
4 star kareem are might be a JUCO but hes smart enough to get choppin with FSU!
 4 years ago '10        #2351
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
 UnFaZeD said:
please tell me there's no truth to the rumors of mario edwards and kelvin benjamin being ineligible for the bowl game...
Damn...




 4 years ago '10        #2352
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
Just in case anyone "forgot"...

[pic - click to view]


It's GREAT to be...





...a 4 and 8'er!
 4 years ago '10        #2353
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
DA U IS BACK!

[pic - click to view]


...in the RUSSELL ATHLETIC BOWL!

 12-20-2013, 08:40 AM         #2354
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kNOLES said:
DA U IS BACK!

[pic - click to view]


...in the RUSSELL ATHLETIC BOWL!

 4 years ago '08        #2355
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1727 1727
 4 years ago '05        #2356
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,927 | Props total: 6756 6756
sh*ttin on miami is a waste of time anymore....it was fun when we were both around the same level the past few years before last year...but now we focused on bigger n better things


sh*ttin on gator f*gs is always fun though where is lil gay gay at f*ggot a.ss
 4 years ago '08        #2357
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,541 | Props total: 1918 1918
Florida has the most fickle fans on this bi*ch. At least those Miami f*gs still show their faces. But UF and its fans have always been pu*sy so it only makes sense
 4 years ago '05        #2358
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
 4 years ago '05        #2359
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$53,927 | Props total: 6756 6756
Merry Christmas to my Noles!!!!

Freeman put this on IG


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '05        #2360
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,042 | Props total: 639 639
thought cook wasn't announcing til jan 2 tho
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Picture of Lil Peep laid up in that coffin like a OG. (RIP)
198 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside Multiple women accuse Porn Legend Ron Jeremy of sexual assault
141 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside Oct 7 - NEBRASKAN ASSASSIN NIKKO JENKINS GETS THE DEATH PENALTY
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
A visual History of The Rock in WWE Games! (1998-2017)
60 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Bambino Gold Body Finally Found......R.I.P.
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside This guy slaps ya girls ass, what ya gonna do?
76 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside RZA warned Big Twins of Infamous Mobb to leave LA after Tupac & Suge Kn..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
HipHop Legend Pete Rock just put Waka and his "Generation" on notice
322 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy