most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #2281
Chuck_Remixed 144 heat pts144
space
space
$15,806 | Props total: 402 402
No Darby anywhere. KB only being 3rd team and Tim only 2nd team. Aguayo 2nd team. My mind is blown. What kind of nutype fu*kery is this
 3 years ago '08        #2282
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
the acc has always hated fsu. they are pissed cause they wanted the carolina teams to run this conference (especially NC, home of commissioner)

back in the 90s, they probably thought it would be cool to take recruits from florida, so yea, lets have fsu join!

now they're still butt hurt after decades of bein exposed by a superior program. florida states gonna florida state, what did you expect?!?
 3 years ago '08        #2283
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
This the kinda sh*t makes me wanna say that FSU should leave. I know its minuscule in the grand scheme of things, but it says a lot. This conference doesnt appreciate us.
 3 years ago '10        #2284
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
Fuk the ACC! They need to take care of FSU because it's the only reason the ACC is still relevant in football.
 3 years ago '11        #2285
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 8 8
Hell, Winston got 86% of the vote for offensive rookie of year! We have some pure unadulterated haters in our conference.
 3 years ago '06        #2286
kpdawg2006 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,711 | Props total: 35 35
hey guys .....we nUMBER fu*kING 1

and yeah i fu*ks with duke but when i comes to fsu football... aint no stopping dat
 3 years ago '05        #2287
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,689 | Props total: 3799 3799
newberg
I spoke to a source close to the situation last night and I'm told (as of now) FSU is expecting both Kelvin Benjamin and Rashad Greene to return for their senior seasons.

3 years ago '05        #2288
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
newberg
I spoke to a source close to the situation last night and I'm told (as of now) FSU is expecting both Kelvin Benjamin and Rashad Greene to return for their senior seasons.

Benjamin would be a RS JR. He'll get an eval and decide after that. If he comes back and is consistent he could be a top 5 pick. If he leaves now, I see him in the 2nd round.
 3 years ago '08        #2289
rfessler1 
space
space
i really doubt both end up staying, and thats what we need to be tellin recruits too
 3 years ago '05        #2290
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$991 | Props total: 20 20
Just heard on OTL that SAO is done investigating and just waiting for Meggs to make his decision public. I figure it either happens tomorrow morning or Friday. I'm feeling pretty optimistic though. I don't see how if Meggs has found something really incriminating that he could rationalize leaving Winston free when he believes he is a rapist, but thats just my opinion.
 3 years ago '05        #2291
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
correction announcement coming tomorrow. One of Jameis's attorneys, Chuck Hobbs, basically saying no charges will be filed. Says press conference will just explain the investigtion, findings, and reasons for the delays. Dan Wetzel has been out front with this reporting. Hope it's true

Last edited by Brdn08; 12-04-2013 at 04:42 PM..
 3 years ago '10        #2292
Jeezy187 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,080 | Props total: 499 499
 Brdn08 said:
Just heard on OTL that SAO is done investigating and just waiting for Meggs to make his decision public. I figure it either happens tomorrow morning or Friday. I'm feeling pretty optimistic though. I don't see how if Meggs has found something really incriminating that he could rationalize leaving Winston free when he believes he is a rapist, but thats just my opinion.
 Brdn08 said:
correction announcement coming tomorrow. One of Jameis's attorneys, Chuck Hobbs, basically saying no charges will be filed. Says press conference will just explain the investigtion, findings, and reasons for the delays. Dan Wetzel has been out front with this reporting. Hope it's true
Good sh*t.
 3 years ago '05        #2293
Chuck_Remixed 144 heat pts144
space
space
$15,806 | Props total: 402 402
Surprised they didn't indict him on something if this true. Its so easy to get one these days. Especially where im from. Which makes me think about how little they had on him.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-04-2013 at 05:21 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #2294
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,689 | Props total: 3799 3799
The wait wasn't just the State Attorney dragging his feet. What wasn't widely reported was that there wasn't just Jameis' DNA on her underwear...there were two different samples. Yes, Jameis matched one of them. That was never the issue. They were waiting the past couple weeks because the girl swore that the other sample was from one of the people who signed a statement in favor of Jameis. She claimed both of them had their way with her and he was just covering up for Jameis. Just came back as not his, therefore she was fibbing again.

lil fu*kins.lut....
 3 years ago '04        #2295
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 84 84
 MRS. RONDO said:
Florida State offensive lineman Cameron Erving has won the 2013 Jacobs Blocking Trophy, the ACC announced on Sunday. With Erving’s selection, six Seminole offensive linemen have now claimed the honor a combined nine times.

From the release:

The Jacobs Blocking Trophy has been awarded annually since 1953 to the player voted the most outstanding blocker in the ACC by a poll of the league’s head coaches and defensive coordinators. The trophy is given in memory of William P. Jacobs, who served as president of Presbyterian College from 1935 to 1945. The trophy will be presented at the ACC’s Night of Legends event, which will be held this Friday (6 p.m.) at the Charlotte Convention Center as part of festivities held around the Dr Pepper ACC Football Championship Game.

Erving, a 6-6, 320-pound redshirt junior from Moultrie, Ga., earned the honor in only his second season playing on the offensive line. Erving was on the defensive line in 2011 before switching to the offensive side of the ball last season. Erving amassed 16 total points in the coaches’ voting, edging out teammate Bryan Stork (13), Virginia’s Morgan Moses (10) and North Carolina’s James Hurst (8) to capture the 60th ACC Jacobs Blocking Trophy. No trophy was given in 1996. In all, 14 different ACC offensive linemen received votes in the balloting.

“I’m very happy for Cam,” Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher said. “He’s really developed into a fine offensive lineman. He’s put in a lot of hard work and is a true team player. He has a bright future playing there, and I’m very proud of him for what he’s contributed to our success.”
Missed this.. Good job Cam.. my uncle coaches at Colquitt County.. Going to their semifinals state playoff game on Friday..
 3 years ago '13        #2296
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,512 | Props total: 356 356
 MRS. RONDO said:
The wait wasn't just the State Attorney dragging his feet. What wasn't widely reported was that there wasn't just Jameis' DNA on her underwear...there were two different samples. Yes, Jameis matched one of them. That was never the issue. They were waiting the past couple weeks because the girl swore that the other sample was from one of the people who signed a statement in favor of Jameis. She claimed both of them had their way with her and he was just covering up for Jameis. Just came back as not his, therefore she was fibbing again.

lil fu*kins.lut....
Dang Rondo! You gave us all the scoop on the info before it officially got out. Wherever you got your info must've been a credible source and had the scoop into case.
 3 years ago '08        #2297
rfessler1 
space
space
we now return you to the greatest fsu season of all time.
 3 years ago '05        #2298
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
hold up ...duke has more 1st team players on defense than fu*kin us? 3 to 1.... are you fu*kin kiddin me.......fu*k this piece of sh*t conference....duke is now sacrificial lambs lets see these 3 first team duke f*ggots on Saturday when n*ggas is gettin mossed n ran through left and right....

man 4 more days i cant fu*kin wait.....

darby had only 3 passes caught on him all season....8 teams i said 8 teams didnt even throw ONCE at him. and he cant even get a mention....maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn straight heated on this
Jameis couldn't even catch a charge with Darby nearby.
 3 years ago '05        #2299
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
Am I the only one that noticed that they found male DNA on her face?
 3 years ago '11        #2300
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,362 | Props total: 152 152
 Brdn08 said:
Am I the only one that noticed that they found male DNA on her face?

Last edited by mester; 12-05-2013 at 09:29 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
155 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
116 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous:I Never Wanted To Smash Kimbella (Juelz Santana Baby Moms), Sh..
36 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
91 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
92 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
64 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
33 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy