Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '05        #2261
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 3742 3742
aye vote for Aguyao for the Lou Groza get him the award he deserves

3 years ago '13        #2262
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 317 317
The chopping block has already started in Gainesville. OC Brent Pease and OL Coach Tim Davis have reportedly been fired according to sources. I'm sitting here laughing how that clown Lil Jay was in here running his trap at the beginning of the year and how they were gonna run the table and he's nowhere to be found as the losses piled up. I also see our Dedos aka Dildos has been posting on other threads and don't have the balls to come in here and take his L like a man. I knew they would run for the hills as soon as their teams took their lumps. Them clowns will be back around signing day talking crap again. It's only a matter of time.
 3 years ago '13        #2263
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
We all need to start looking up those tickets for Pasadena. We only a win away next Saturday from being back in the title game. I told my brother last year when Winston didn't sign for baseball we were winning it this year after EJ left and look where we are now! We are back on top and I'm loving it! Fear the Spear!
 3 years ago '05        #2264
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Roberto has a kid brother in the 2016 class who is ranked as the best kicker

we aguayo'in for the rest of the decade

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Junior G; 12-01-2013 at 02:05 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #2265
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Florida State offensive lineman Cameron Erving has won the 2013 Jacobs Blocking Trophy, the ACC announced on Sunday. With Erving’s selection, six Seminole offensive linemen have now claimed the honor a combined nine times.

From the release:

The Jacobs Blocking Trophy has been awarded annually since 1953 to the player voted the most outstanding blocker in the ACC by a poll of the league’s head coaches and defensive coordinators. The trophy is given in memory of William P. Jacobs, who served as president of Presbyterian College from 1935 to 1945. The trophy will be presented at the ACC’s Night of Legends event, which will be held this Friday (6 p.m.) at the Charlotte Convention Center as part of festivities held around the Dr Pepper ACC Football Championship Game.

Erving, a 6-6, 320-pound redshirt junior from Moultrie, Ga., earned the honor in only his second season playing on the offensive line. Erving was on the defensive line in 2011 before switching to the offensive side of the ball last season. Erving amassed 16 total points in the coaches’ voting, edging out teammate Bryan Stork (13), Virginia’s Morgan Moses (10) and North Carolina’s James Hurst (8) to capture the 60th ACC Jacobs Blocking Trophy. No trophy was given in 1996. In all, 14 different ACC offensive linemen received votes in the balloting.

“I’m very happy for Cam,” Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher said. “He’s really developed into a fine offensive lineman. He’s put in a lot of hard work and is a true team player. He has a bright future playing there, and I’m very proud of him for what he’s contributed to our success.”
 3 years ago '06        #2266
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,564 | Props total: 11929 11929
Has he wiped that loogie off his face
 3 years ago '05        #2267
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 DEDOS said:
oh sh*t i forgot bout you and ya washed up program existed, how you doin man........we went 1 way and yall went the other....Duke bein in more ACCCGs than Da U....lmfaooooo
 3 years ago '13        #2268
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
 DEDOS said:
I see that I talked him up lol. And here he is.
 3 years ago '08        #2269
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 258 258
 MRS. RONDO said:
oh sh*t i forgot bout you and ya washed up program existed, how you doin man........we went 1 way and yall went the other....Duke bein in more ACCCGs than Da U....lmfaooooo
lord half mercy please tell me more about the All Canes Conference!
 3 years ago '08        #2270
rfessler1 
space
space
miami thought they had another chance to ask for jameis' autograph until...

[video - click to view]

look like them duke boys are at it again!!!
 3 years ago '05        #2271
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
we have the best defense in the country and only 1 fu*kin player on the 1st team all ACC defense...(joyner) what a fu*kin joke...Mario is 3rd team, no Ramsey not even honorable mention for him or fu*kin Darby....no Telvin, Jernigan 2nd team??????? what the fu*kin fu*k

man fu*k this piece of sh*t a.ss conference....Aguayo is 2nd team kicker yea fu*kin right but is up for the Lou Groza with 2 other n*ggas not in ACC...what fu*kin f*ggots who are voting.....Brooks is 2nd team too....there isnt one safety in this pus*y a.ss conference i'd take over him or Ramsey...

Ross c*ckrell the same n*gga Benjamin made fu*kin fall last year is a 1st team corner over PJ or Darby? get the fu*k outta here

now im pissed and hope we beat the fu*kin brakes off Duke
 3 years ago '05        #2272
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
“The path to the ACC championship runs through Duke. And not just in basketball. We’re ready, were on fire, no one can stop us not even that team in Florida”
Duke WR Brandon Braxton

I hope Ramsey does him like Joyner did his boy last year......knock his head clean off
 3 years ago '08        #2273
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Yeah that list is bullsh*t. Timmy is considered one of the top 2 dts in the country and hes on the secibd team. Benji leads the conference in tds and hes third team. No Darby smh.. list is a joke.

Last edited by 904Nole; 12-02-2013 at 09:15 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #2274
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
hold up ...duke has more 1st team players on defense than fu*kin us? 3 to 1.... are you fu*kin kiddin me.......fu*k this piece of sh*t conference....duke is now sacrificial lambs lets see these 3 first team duke f*ggots on Saturday when n*ggas is gettin mossed n ran through left and right....

man 4 more days i cant fu*kin wait.....

darby had only 3 passes caught on him all season....8 teams i said 8 teams didnt even throw ONCE at him. and he cant even get a mention....maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn straight heated on this
 3 years ago '05        #2275
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
even Winston wasnt a unanimous selection for 1st team quarterback.....ima say it over n over....WHAT A JOKE

no Kenny Shaw???????????? aint no way these clowns watch the games, they a bunch of stat wh0ores like the rest and they gettin paid for this sh*t

our team would slap the sh*t outta their 1st 2nd and 3rd team combined into 1 team
 3 years ago '04        #2276
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,456 | Props total: 83 83
 MRS. RONDO said:
we have the best defense in the country and only 1 fu*kin player on the 1st team all ACC defense...(joyner) what a fu*kin joke...Mario is 3rd team, no Ramsey not even honorable mention for him or fu*kin Darby....no Telvin, Jernigan 2nd team??????? what the fu*kin fu*k

man fu*k this piece of sh*t a.ss conference....Aguayo is 2nd team kicker yea fu*kin right but is up for the Lou Groza with 2 other n*ggas not in ACC...what fu*kin f*ggots who are voting.....Brooks is 2nd team too....there isnt one safety in this pus*y a.ss conference i'd take over him or Ramsey...

Ross c*ckrell the same n*gga Benjamin made fu*kin fall last year is a 1st team corner over PJ or Darby? get the fu*k outta here

MRS. RONDO said:
“The path to the ACC championship runs through Duke. And not just in basketball. We’re ready, were on fire, no one can stop us not even that team in Florida”
Duke WR Brandon Braxton

I hope Ramsey does him like Joyner did his boy last year......knock his head clean off
 904Nole said:
Yeah that list is bullsh*t. Timmy is considered one of the top 2 dts in the country and hes on the secibd team. Benji leads the conference in tds and hes third team. No Darby smh.. list is a joke.
 MRS. RONDO said:
hold up ...duke has more 1st team players on defense than fu*kin us? 3 to 1.... are you fu*kin kiddin me.......fu*k this piece of sh*t conference....duke is now sacrificial lambs lets see these 3 first team duke f*ggots on Saturday when n*ggas is gettin mossed n ran through left and right....

man 4 more days i cant fu*kin wait.....

darby had only 3 passes caught on him all season....8 teams i said 8 teams didnt even throw ONCE at him. and he cant even get a mention....maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn straight heated on this
 MRS. RONDO said:
even Winston wasnt a unanimous selection for 1st team quarterback.....ima say it over n over....WHAT A JOKE

no Kenny Shaw???????????? aint no way these clowns watch the games, they a bunch of stat wh0ores like the rest and they gettin paid for this sh*t

our team would slap the sh*t outta their 1st 2nd and 3rd team combined into 1 team
i couldnt agree with you more bruh.. i'm ready for saturday.. but our starters havent been able to get the stats like these other starters since our starters dont play the 2nd half!! lol.. let them have their little 1st team honors.. as long as we raise that crystal ball in January.. i'm good..
 3 years ago '08        #2277
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Sousa to the Gaytes
 3 years ago '08        #2278
rfessler1 
space
space
 904Nole said:
Sousa to the Gaytes

hmmm

just fired their OC and O-line coach

head coach gettin fired sometime next year too

4-8

gonna have to wear the ugliest colors under gods green earth all thru college!

logic, she dead.
 3 years ago '08        #2279
rfessler1 
space
space
jimbo probably laughin at home about the sousa flip.

"thas ok gainesville, thas ok. i got something for you c*ckaroaches..."

[video - click to view]

dupre, lane, and rudolph...get it done.
 3 years ago '08        #2280
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
 MRS. RONDO said:

yea crazy y'all didn't get more players on that 1st team......

on another note, Tracy Howard only got honorable mention and he was top 5 corner in the country
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
16 comments
21 hours ago