Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you don’t think America is greatest country, why do you s..
480 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Stevie J's latest 𝔅uild-Ǻ-Bit©h
7 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This sh-t feels like Teenage Fever
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac' on FoX Right NOW!!!!! *******NEW INFO RE..
111 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '05        #2221
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 203 203
correction announcement coming tomorrow. One of Jameis's attorneys, Chuck Hobbs, basically saying no charges will be filed. Says press conference will just explain the investigtion, findings, and reasons for the delays. Dan Wetzel has been out front with this reporting. Hope it's true

Last edited by Brdn08; 12-04-2013 at 03:42 PM..
 4 years ago '10        #2222
Jeezy187 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1110 1110
 Brdn08 said:
Just heard on OTL that SAO is done investigating and just waiting for Meggs to make his decision public. I figure it either happens tomorrow morning or Friday. I'm feeling pretty optimistic though. I don't see how if Meggs has found something really incriminating that he could rationalize leaving Winston free when he believes he is a rapist, but thats just my opinion.
 Brdn08 said:
correction announcement coming tomorrow. One of Jameis's attorneys, Chuck Hobbs, basically saying no charges will be filed. Says press conference will just explain the investigtion, findings, and reasons for the delays. Dan Wetzel has been out front with this reporting. Hope it's true
Good sh*t.
 4 years ago '05        #2223
Chuck_Remixed 221 heat pts221
space
space
$16,732 | Props total: 2653 2653
Surprised they didn't indict him on something if this true. Its so easy to get one these days. Especially where im from. Which makes me think about how little they had on him.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 12-04-2013 at 04:21 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #2224
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,388 | Props total: 6327 6327
The wait wasn't just the State Attorney dragging his feet. What wasn't widely reported was that there wasn't just Jameis' DNA on her underwear...there were two different samples. Yes, Jameis matched one of them. That was never the issue. They were waiting the past couple weeks because the girl swore that the other sample was from one of the people who signed a statement in favor of Jameis. She claimed both of them had their way with her and he was just covering up for Jameis. Just came back as not his, therefore she was fibbing again.

lil fu*kins.lut....
 4 years ago '04        #2225
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 103 103
 MRS. RONDO said:
Florida State offensive lineman Cameron Erving has won the 2013 Jacobs Blocking Trophy, the ACC announced on Sunday. With Erving’s selection, six Seminole offensive linemen have now claimed the honor a combined nine times.

From the release:

The Jacobs Blocking Trophy has been awarded annually since 1953 to the player voted the most outstanding blocker in the ACC by a poll of the league’s head coaches and defensive coordinators. The trophy is given in memory of William P. Jacobs, who served as president of Presbyterian College from 1935 to 1945. The trophy will be presented at the ACC’s Night of Legends event, which will be held this Friday (6 p.m.) at the Charlotte Convention Center as part of festivities held around the Dr Pepper ACC Football Championship Game.

Erving, a 6-6, 320-pound redshirt junior from Moultrie, Ga., earned the honor in only his second season playing on the offensive line. Erving was on the defensive line in 2011 before switching to the offensive side of the ball last season. Erving amassed 16 total points in the coaches’ voting, edging out teammate Bryan Stork (13), Virginia’s Morgan Moses (10) and North Carolina’s James Hurst (8) to capture the 60th ACC Jacobs Blocking Trophy. No trophy was given in 1996. In all, 14 different ACC offensive linemen received votes in the balloting.

“I’m very happy for Cam,” Florida State head coach Jimbo Fisher said. “He’s really developed into a fine offensive lineman. He’s put in a lot of hard work and is a true team player. He has a bright future playing there, and I’m very proud of him for what he’s contributed to our success.”
Missed this.. Good job Cam.. my uncle coaches at Colquitt County.. Going to their semifinals state playoff game on Friday..
 4 years ago '13        #2226
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,709 | Props total: 1813 1813
 MRS. RONDO said:
The wait wasn't just the State Attorney dragging his feet. What wasn't widely reported was that there wasn't just Jameis' DNA on her underwear...there were two different samples. Yes, Jameis matched one of them. That was never the issue. They were waiting the past couple weeks because the girl swore that the other sample was from one of the people who signed a statement in favor of Jameis. She claimed both of them had their way with her and he was just covering up for Jameis. Just came back as not his, therefore she was fibbing again.

lil fu*kins.lut....
Dang Rondo! You gave us all the scoop on the info before it officially got out. Wherever you got your info must've been a credible source and had the scoop into case.
 4 years ago '08        #2227
rfessler1 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 1472 1472
we now return you to the greatest fsu season of all time.
 4 years ago '05        #2228
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
hold up ...duke has more 1st team players on defense than fu*kin us? 3 to 1.... are you fu*kin kiddin me.......fu*k this piece of sh*t conference....duke is now sacrificial lambs lets see these 3 first team duke f*ggots on Saturday when n*ggas is gettin mossed n ran through left and right....

man 4 more days i cant fu*kin wait.....

darby had only 3 passes caught on him all season....8 teams i said 8 teams didnt even throw ONCE at him. and he cant even get a mention....maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn straight heated on this
Jameis couldn't even catch a charge with Darby nearby.
 4 years ago '05        #2229
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
Am I the only one that noticed that they found male DNA on her face?
 4 years ago '11        #2230
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 480 480
 Brdn08 said:

Last edited by mester; 12-05-2013 at 08:29 PM..
 4 years ago '13        #2231
Semeautomatic 
space
space
$5,709 | Props total: 1813 1813
 Brdn08 said:
Where you read or hear that at? I haven't heard that one yet.
 4 years ago '05        #2232
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
 Semeautomatic said:
Where you read or hear that at? I haven't heard that one yet.
It's in the report released today. It's toward the end. Read the police statement summaries and the lab test results.
 12-06-2013, 09:58 AM         #2233
Flo State 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So the second set of DNA in this girl's panties belonged to Jamal Roberts. He plays football for Kent State, but went to high school in Zephyrhills (where this ho went to school). This girl loves those football players. Didn't want her boyfriend to know she was chasing after Winston.

4 years ago '04        #2234
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 103 103
^^^^whoa
 4 years ago '08        #2235
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,361 | Props total: 1339 1339
I'm glad this is over. I know a million chicks like this girl smh. They'd bust it open for a walk-on.

Now we can focus on actually raping Duke, then whoever is unfortunate to have to play us in Pasadena.
 4 years ago '05        #2236
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
space
$53,388 | Props total: 6327 6327
we one game for the National Championship and yall disappeared where ya at?????? lets gooooooooooo
 4 years ago '08        #2237
rfessler1 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 1472 1472
we reaaaaaady
 4 years ago '04        #2238
itstheshoes 
space
space
$883 | Props total: 1 1
In here!! Let's take care of business tonight and then we're Cali-bound!
 4 years ago '08        #2239
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 143 143
51-16 is my score.
 4 years ago '05        #2240
Chuck_Remixed 221 heat pts221
space
space
$16,732 | Props total: 2653 2653
I was trying to do other sh*t cuz it seems like time just stopped. Gametime is taking forever to get here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside I Just woke up did nibiru hit us?
20 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
He Must've Had Somewhere Really Important To Be
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Lil mama a thot, and she got ass And she gon' fu-k up a bag
93 comments
2 days ago