Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
 76
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

 4 years ago '05        #2201
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
we have the best defense in the country and only 1 fu*kin player on the 1st team all ACC defense...(joyner) what a fu*kin joke...Mario is 3rd team, no Ramsey not even honorable mention for him or fu*kin Darby....no Telvin, Jernigan 2nd team??????? what the fu*kin fu*k

man fu*k this piece of sh*t a.ss conference....Aguayo is 2nd team kicker yea fu*kin right but is up for the Lou Groza with 2 other n*ggas not in ACC...what fu*kin f*ggots who are voting.....Brooks is 2nd team too....there isnt one safety in this pus*y a.ss conference i'd take over him or Ramsey...

Ross c*ckrell the same n*gga Benjamin made fu*kin fall last year is a 1st team corner over PJ or Darby? get the fu*k outta here

now im pissed and hope we beat the fu*kin brakes off Duke
 4 years ago '05        #2202
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
“The path to the ACC championship runs through Duke. And not just in basketball. We’re ready, were on fire, no one can stop us not even that team in Florida”
Duke WR Brandon Braxton

I hope Ramsey does him like Joyner did his boy last year......knock his head clean off
 4 years ago '08        #2203
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2143 2143
Yeah that list is bullsh*t. Timmy is considered one of the top 2 dts in the country and hes on the secibd team. Benji leads the conference in tds and hes third team. No Darby smh.. list is a joke.


Last edited by 904Nole; 12-02-2013 at 09:15 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #2204
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
hold up ...duke has more 1st team players on defense than fu*kin us? 3 to 1.... are you fu*kin kiddin me.......fu*k this piece of sh*t conference....duke is now sacrificial lambs lets see these 3 first team duke f*ggots on Saturday when n*ggas is gettin mossed n ran through left and right....

man 4 more days i cant fu*kin wait.....

darby had only 3 passes caught on him all season....8 teams i said 8 teams didnt even throw ONCE at him. and he cant even get a mention....maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn straight heated on this
 4 years ago '05        #2205
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
even Winston wasnt a unanimous selection for 1st team quarterback.....ima say it over n over....WHAT A JOKE

no Kenny Shaw???????????? aint no way these clowns watch the games, they a bunch of stat wh0ores like the rest and they gettin paid for this sh*t

our team would slap the sh*t outta their 1st 2nd and 3rd team combined into 1 team
 4 years ago '04        #2206
GetOnMahLevel 
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 MRS. RONDO said:
we have the best defense in the country and only 1 fu*kin player on the 1st team all ACC defense...(joyner) what a fu*kin joke...Mario is 3rd team, no Ramsey not even honorable mention for him or fu*kin Darby....no Telvin, Jernigan 2nd team??????? what the fu*kin fu*k

man fu*k this piece of sh*t a.ss conference....Aguayo is 2nd team kicker yea fu*kin right but is up for the Lou Groza with 2 other n*ggas not in ACC...what fu*kin f*ggots who are voting.....Brooks is 2nd team too....there isnt one safety in this pus*y a.ss conference i'd take over him or Ramsey...

Ross c*ckrell the same n*gga Benjamin made fu*kin fall last year is a 1st team corner over PJ or Darby? get the fu*k outta here

now im pissed and hope we beat the fu*kin brakes off Duke
 MRS. RONDO said:
“The path to the ACC championship runs through Duke. And not just in basketball. We’re ready, were on fire, no one can stop us not even that team in Florida”
Duke WR Brandon Braxton

I hope Ramsey does him like Joyner did his boy last year......knock his head clean off
 904Nole said:
Yeah that list is bullsh*t. Timmy is considered one of the top 2 dts in the country and hes on the secibd team. Benji leads the conference in tds and hes third team. No Darby smh.. list is a joke.
 MRS. RONDO said:
hold up ...duke has more 1st team players on defense than fu*kin us? 3 to 1.... are you fu*kin kiddin me.......fu*k this piece of sh*t conference....duke is now sacrificial lambs lets see these 3 first team duke f*ggots on Saturday when n*ggas is gettin mossed n ran through left and right....

man 4 more days i cant fu*kin wait.....

darby had only 3 passes caught on him all season....8 teams i said 8 teams didnt even throw ONCE at him. and he cant even get a mention....maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn straight heated on this
 MRS. RONDO said:
even Winston wasnt a unanimous selection for 1st team quarterback.....ima say it over n over....WHAT A JOKE

no Kenny Shaw???????????? aint no way these clowns watch the games, they a bunch of stat wh0ores like the rest and they gettin paid for this sh*t

our team would slap the sh*t outta their 1st 2nd and 3rd team combined into 1 team
i couldnt agree with you more bruh.. i'm ready for saturday.. but our starters havent been able to get the stats like these other starters since our starters dont play the 2nd half!! lol.. let them have their little 1st team honors.. as long as we raise that crystal ball in January.. i'm good..
 4 years ago '08        #2207
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2143 2143
Sousa to the Gaytes
 4 years ago '08        #2208
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1758 1758
 904Nole said:
Sousa to the Gaytes

hmmm



just fired their OC and O-line coach



head coach gettin fired sometime next year too



4-8



gonna have to wear the ugliest colors under gods green earth all thru college!




logic, she dead.
 4 years ago '08        #2209
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1758 1758
jimbo probably laughin at home about the sousa flip.


"thas ok gainesville, thas ok. i got something for you c*ckaroaches..."



[video - click to view]






dupre, lane, and rudolph...get it done.
 4 years ago '08        #2210
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 MRS. RONDO said:
we have the best defense in the country and only 1 fu*kin player on the 1st team all ACC defense...(joyner) what a fu*kin joke...Mario is 3rd team, no Ramsey not even honorable mention for him or fu*kin Darby....no Telvin, Jernigan 2nd team??????? what the fu*kin fu*k

man fu*k this piece of sh*t a.ss conference....Aguayo is 2nd team kicker yea fu*kin right but is up for the Lou Groza with 2 other n*ggas not in ACC...what fu*kin f*ggots who are voting.....Brooks is 2nd team too....there isnt one safety in this pus*y a.ss conference i'd take over him or Ramsey...

Ross c*ckrell the same n*gga Benjamin made fu*kin fall last year is a 1st team corner over PJ or Darby? get the fu*k outta here

now im pissed and hope we beat the fu*kin brakes off Duke
yea crazy y'all didn't get more players on that 1st team......

on another note, Tracy Howard only got honorable mention and he was top 5 corner in the country
 4 years ago '05        #2211
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
avatar space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
No Darby anywhere. KB only being 3rd team and Tim only 2nd team. Aguayo 2nd team. My mind is blown. What kind of nutype fu*kery is this
 4 years ago '08        #2212
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1758 1758
the acc has always hated fsu. they are pissed cause they wanted the carolina teams to run this conference (especially NC, home of commissioner)



back in the 90s, they probably thought it would be cool to take recruits from florida, so yea, lets have fsu join!


now they're still butt hurt after decades of bein exposed by a superior program. florida states gonna florida state, what did you expect?!?
 4 years ago '08        #2213
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2143 2143
This the kinda sh*t makes me wanna say that FSU should leave. I know its minuscule in the grand scheme of things, but it says a lot. This conference doesnt appreciate us.
 4 years ago '10        #2214
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
Fuk the ACC! They need to take care of FSU because it's the only reason the ACC is still relevant in football.
 4 years ago '11        #2215
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$182 | Props total: 12 12
Hell, Winston got 86% of the vote for offensive rookie of year! We have some pure unadulterated haters in our conference.
 4 years ago '06        #2216
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,821 | Props total: 186 186
hey guys .....we nUMBER fu*kING 1

and yeah i fu*ks with duke but when i comes to fsu football... aint no stopping dat
 4 years ago '05        #2217
Junior G 114 heat pts114 OP
space
avatar space
space
$54,052 | Props total: 6951 6951
newberg
I spoke to a source close to the situation last night and I'm told (as of now) FSU is expecting both Kelvin Benjamin and Rashad Greene to return for their senior seasons.

 4 years ago '05        #2218
booker20 
space
avatar space
space
$10,293 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
newberg
I spoke to a source close to the situation last night and I'm told (as of now) FSU is expecting both Kelvin Benjamin and Rashad Greene to return for their senior seasons.

Benjamin would be a RS JR. He'll get an eval and decide after that. If he comes back and is consistent he could be a top 5 pick. If he leaves now, I see him in the 2nd round.
 4 years ago '08        #2219
rfessler1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1758 1758
i really doubt both end up staying, and thats what we need to be tellin recruits too
 4 years ago '05        #2220
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 343 343
Just heard on OTL that SAO is done investigating and just waiting for Meggs to make his decision public. I figure it either happens tomorrow morning or Friday. I'm feeling pretty optimistic though. I don't see how if Meggs has found something really incriminating that he could rationalize leaving Winston free when he believes he is a rapist, but thats just my opinion.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy