most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
33 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
141 comments
@misc

section   (4 bx goons and 4 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '13        #2201
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,506 | Props total: 349 349
 rfessler1 said:
they never shoulda allowed his name to get out in this garbage. they keep the girls name secure...why not him?

its so funny cause these females can scream r*pe and ruin peoples lives, but what will happen to her if hes proven innocent? does she go to jail for false accusations? nope. just keep livin life like normal.
And that's what pisses me off. Girls can scream anything nowadays and they come running so quickly. I gotta example for you, my boy was smashing this girl on & off from our last two years high school and they ended up going to college together. He continues to smash her as they started college together and one night he texts her to see what she was doing and tells her that he was gonna drop by. Well when he gets there they get into an argument over something and she calls the police saying he was stalking her. Next thing you know he's spending 2 years between jail and mental health facility (had a mental breakdown for being put in jail over the incident). He still he's asked about the incident over 10 years later and that incident has been a huge cloud over his life. Goes to show you how a situation can easily turn bad in any situation. All you gotta do is get accused & you are guilty.
 3 years ago '08        #2202
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
heisman frontrunner, goin to the national chamionship, at least 40 points every game so far, best season since 2000 (maybe better actually?)....

and all we're stuck talkin about is r*pe accusations.

innocent until proven guilty. thats all i gotta say if they try to steal his heisman now.

oh well. at least the media is makin money
 3 years ago '13        #2203
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,506 | Props total: 349 349
 rfessler1 said:
heisman frontrunner, goin to the national chamionship, at least 40 points every game so far, best season since 2000 (maybe better actually?)....

and all we're stuck talkin about is r*pe accusations.

innocent until proven guilty. thats all i gotta say if they try to steal his heisman now.

oh well. at least the media is makin money
I'm not saying he's innocent or guilty, but man you are so right. You're automatically guilty in this country and you have to prove you're innocence and not the way it should be which is the other way around. I'm interested in seeing the witness reports have you say now it proven that he had s3x with her. It's sad if it was consensual & she got mad or something and claimed r*pe and ruins his life then he will never recover. Like I said previously said before if he r*ped her should pay but if not, someone needs to help save the boy before it gets worse. But, I'm still in shock because the things they are accusing him of seems so out of character for him ( and there is many that would speak highly of him and his character). But we have to let the case and evidence to play out and let it all come to a surface before we can truly judge it.
 3 years ago '08        #2204
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
Doesnt even matter if he's innocent, the damage has been done. Just being involved in this is enough to smear him to the point where a Heisman isn't likely. Of course this could go the Cam Newton route (Heisman/BCS wise) but who knows.
 3 years ago '08        #2205
rfessler1 
space
space
damage is done.

they are already hyping mcarron and manziel especially. talkin about how hes gonna put on a show against a 3 loss LSU (i guess thats supposed to be impressive cause its an SEC team?)

i dont know...

when do they vote on the heisman? if they can clear his name within a week i think he still wins. but the longer willie megamouth meggs keep soakin up all this attention like a 16 year old instawh0ore, the worse his chances.

no way he is guilty if they havent charged him yet.
 3 years ago '07        #2206
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
I got a question.

With #4 Baylor playing a #10 team this week(forgot who)...what happens if they win?

Man we gon play 3 str8 scrub teams I hope Baylor don't sneak in on some fu*k sh*t. They overrated anyways. Everyone knows FSU vs BAMA is the real nat champ game and should/will be.

I just don't want no bullsh*t fu*kin us over man why the fu*k Miami losing to Duke. f*ggot a.ss n*ggas. They out of the top 25 now right?

Coaches know what it is...what about the computers and harris?
 3 years ago '06        #2207
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
Fsu wins out they will make it... They only thing that will stop them is if Winston is suspended.... Then the pollsters will vote osu or Baylor ahead of them which will propel one of those teams to be # 2 in the BCS... I've heard people already say they don't want to see fsu play Alabama without Winston
 3 years ago '07        #2208
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
Jameis ain't gettin suspended. sh*t will be over with tomorrow or my head will explode.
 3 years ago '08        #2209
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 166 166
We straight. If we both win out, FSU will be in the natty.
 3 years ago '05        #2210
Chuck_Remixed 144 heat pts144
space
space
$15,796 | Props total: 398 398
Theirs that possibility. A very real one. I doubt they jump us after the Oklahoma State game should they win but it will make them close enough for the remaining schedule to make it happen. I have faith still;)
 3 years ago '08        #2211
rfessler1 
space
space
nobody is takin our spot in the title game. and winston is probably gonna be cleared in the next few days.

i just hope they dont try to rob his heisman for this nonsense
 3 years ago '04        #2212
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
winston's shot at the heisman is prolly blown, which sucks cuz now i have to hear them slobber over johnny football again

but i don't see any reason why he'd get kicked off the team, he should be good to go for the remainder of the season
 3 years ago '08        #2213
rfessler1 
space
space
 madness said:
winston's shot at the heisman is prolly blown, which sucks cuz now i have to hear them slobber over johnny football again

but i don't see any reason why he'd get kicked off the team, he should be good to go for the remainder of the season
why would they take his heisman? not a good look considering he was the most obvious choice before the media tried to knee cap him with this r*pe garbage.

so they're gonna give it to a white QB with well documented character issues instead of the frontrunner black QB who is proven innocent?

i still think he can win it to be honest, but this whole thing has put manziel back in position to steal it. they really need to clear him already though, this is just ridiculous.
 3 years ago '08        #2214
rfessler1 
space
space
black jesus bein black is definitely gonna help him win it over manziel. voters would catch LA riot style flack otherwise.
 11-22-2013, 01:27 PM         #2215
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rfessler1 said:
black jesus bein black is definitely gonna help him win it over manziel. voters would catch LA riot style flack otherwise.
yeah right

all talk no action

if nothing happened for zimmerman, less than sh*t will happen with a guy not winning the heisman the retarded logic in your posts
 3 years ago '08        #2216
rfessler1 
space
space
didnt pay attention to that zimmerman situation so i dont know about that.

im definitely payin attention to this crap though, and meggs is such a media wh0ore, he might just charge him. thats the scary part. travis johnson was innocent and i think jameis is too. that charge is an instant game over at this point, but meggs doesnt seem to be leanin that way. still plenty we dont know, but he looks not guilty from over here.
 3 years ago '04        #2217
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 rfessler1 said:
 3 years ago '08        #2218
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Marvell Pack flipped to Ole Miss
 11-22-2013, 08:51 PM         #2219
seminolefish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fact that you have Devonta Freeman holding up the "U" as your pic means you're just a dumb fu*k. he's mocking the U and everyone knows it even you. the U is horrible. lost to FSU, Va Tech, and DUKE. how bad can you be? hahaha...

3 years ago '05        #2220
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,683 | Props total: 3794 3794
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Marvell Pack flipped to Ole Miss
fu*k Pack....kid is a f*ggot, he been playin games since day 1.....dont even try to get him back....cut ties right now.....go to Ole p!ss and fall off the Earth
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
275 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
249 comments
20 hours ago