Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
73 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He got three girlfriends, could you handle that?
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uruguay has been hit by the Instathot nation
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (2 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

4 years ago '04        #201
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 Manofwar9146 said:
The source said while FSU matched the offer, Fisher is not willing to give up his calling duties.
This selfish muthaf*cka here....
 01-23-2013, 07:56 PM         #202
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:

What you think about this TJ7? What are your thoughts? I'm hearing that FSU is trying to keep him now.
As far as recruiting goes, we need him for our south Florida hook up. But as a coach, I'm not sure. It's hard to say since he never really had the offense to his self. Everyone know he's Jimbo's puppet. I think that's why there was so much confusion on the offensive side of the ball last year. I'd personally like to see Jimbo swallow his pride and bring in a proven offensive coordinator and back the F off and let someone who knows what they're doing run the show. The talent is there I just don't think we're using them right. That weak pro style offense Jimbo runs is boring as hell...this ain't the NFL. Have some fun with it hair island hillbilly. If we lose Coley it'll hurt us in recruiting but not as far as coaching. I say we hold on to him until all the south Florida players have sent in their LOI's and send him on his way if he wants to go. If he doesn't wanna be in Tally, then get on I-95 and go back to that loser university....Peace!
 01-23-2013, 07:59 PM         #203
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@Manofwar9146:

Dallas Cowboys: The Dallas Morning News is reporting that Dallas is closing in on a deal with Rich Bisaccia, who recently accepted the running backs / special teams coordinator job at Auburn. I had heard talk about this last night at the Senior Bowl.
 4 years ago '08        #204
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
I talked to my homie Brian Johnson who works at FSU with strength and conditioning for the Lineman. He told me he expects Napier to call the plays in 2014. He said he believes that's been Fisher's plan all along. Thinks Coley got word of that and wants to leave while he has the chance. Take it as you want.
 4 years ago '05        #205
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,673 | Props total: 3793 3793
if the cuban leave we aint gettin sh*t
 4 years ago '06        #206
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,660 | Props total: 12161 12161
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIES BACK

[pic - click to view]

01-23-2013, 08:49 PM         #207
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
I want Matthew Thomas...but if we can just land Coley i'll be happy with that....that n*ggah is a burna
I like Coley too but I'ma let everyone know....Isaiah Jones is gonna be a stud at FSU. He's big, strong and has great hands. I watched his senior film earlier and he doesn't look as fast as Coley but he's a physical receiver with great hands.

So what's it like bein down there in enemy territory?
 01-23-2013, 08:54 PM         #208
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I talked to my homie Brian Johnson who works at FSU with strength and conditioning for the Lineman. He told me he expects Napier to call the plays in 2014. He said he believes that's been Fisher's plan all along. Thinks Coley got word of that and wants to leave while he has the chance. Take it as you want.
Now that's some insider info...I don't blame Coley for wanting to leave honestly.
 01-23-2013, 08:57 PM         #209
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOONIES BACK

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '10        #210
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #211
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,673 | Props total: 3793 3793
Vince been k!llin n*ggaz all year

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #212
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,487 | Props total: 1847 1847
 Manofwar9146 said:
There are some Nole fans down hea too...

[pic - click to view]

01-23-2013, 11:30 PM         #213
Nolegoddess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Jimbo calling plays>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Coley calling plays. PERIOD. Coley leaving would hurt us for one year with recruiting but would be minimal after that. I would take Napier or Sanders calling plays before I let Coley do it. There's a HUGE difference between game planning and actually calling the plays in a game. He could be the smartest dude in the world in terms of game planning but as an OC no way. He had his stint as an OC and he put up the worst offense in the NCAA that year. There's a reason he never got another chance at calling plays since 2006. Coley is one of the best recruiters hands down so yes it would hurt us this year but I'm sure Jimbo probably already has someone in mind to replace him for South Florida area and 2014 he'll bounce right back. The coaches leaving now hurt us a little with recruiting because its so close to NSD but with a full year to rebuild relationships we'll bounce back easy. Do I want him to go HELL NO but do I want him to call plays, not so much
Thanks for all the info y'all provide. I'm on here everyday!!

Famemob, I see you rarely put your two cents in....you are def one of my favorite posters cause you're always spot on

Man of war I love it when you go ham on these hurrishamers

I saw a lot of coley at the stadium today, he isn't usually downstairs but he seemed quite busy around today, I didn't think anything of it until I came on here tonight and saw the rumors about him leaving. I don't know if him being around and about means anything, but you never see coaches like that unless they are going to lunch...so it could mean something.

Anyways, predicate all the info. Y'all keep a n*gga informed!
 01-23-2013, 11:42 PM         #214
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
Miami aint back man....if Coley officially joins Miami....it will boost your recruiting class for this yr. Golden went after him to bring in Big 6 and several important prospects that are right now leaning to FSU. Golden knows if he can secure those prospects before the sanctions hit....he'll have sumdin to work with. The sanctions will still effect your program. I can see Coley pulling in several studs from south Florida every year depends on whether they're just die hard Canes or for playing time. Now for the other elite prospects that wants to go to a school that has great facilities, appearance in BCS bowls and contending for NC's ...well Miami isn't going to pull those prospects. Look at USC....they're struggling hard right now with no strong depth at all positions. The weakness of Miami is the d-line. I had talked to several Cane fans and they told me that if they only had a D-line like FSU....they'll be better. Golden is trying to be like Jimbo far as building that D-line. No top notch D-tackle wants to go to Miami. You may get Bryant, because his moms wants him to go to Miami now. End of the day I see Coley bringing in from a few to several studs depending on if they don't care about the sanctions. No one knows if he'll suceed at play calling yet. It will not break FSU in the long run. It will hurt FSU far as this year's recruiting class and next year until Jimbo re establish relations down here. Once he does that and prolly makes a hire that is popular in south florida region....FSU will bounce back in recruiting. Let me remind u that FSU is a nationwide recruiting power....Miami isn't slim. U mafukaz were so desparate to go after Coley just for Matthew Thomas Now what if Coley, Big 6, Bowers, Kirkland & Bryant signs with FSU? What if on NSD ya'll end up empty and Coley weren't sucessful in play calling? Let's be honest here majority of these elite prospects down here dosen't want to play for a team with serious sanctions that Miami will about to receive. So end of the day ya'll mafukaz still fuked tho
you're really hanging your hat on this sanction sh*t even with what happened today
 01-24-2013, 12:15 AM         #215
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you didn't even acknowledge the point of what I said in your non-sensical rambling

you dumbasses thought a death penalty was coming

With what happened today they'll be lucky to not get sued by Miami if they continue with the investigation
 01-24-2013, 06:06 AM         #216
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nolegoddess said:
Thanks for all the info y'all provide. I'm on here everyday!!

Famemob, I see you rarely put your two cents in....you are def one of my favorite posters cause you're always spot on

Man of war I love it when you go ham on these hurrishamers

I saw a lot of coley at the stadium today, he isn't usually downstairs but he seemed quite busy around today, I didn't think anything of it until I came on here tonight and saw the rumors about him leaving. I don't know if him being around and about means anything, but you never see coaches like that unless they are going to lunch...so it could mean something.

Anyways, predicate all the info. Y'all keep a n*gga informed!
I agree with you when it comes to Famemob and Manofwar. Famemob played college ball and is coaching college ball now. I remember him when he was in college but I won't blast his name on the internet. So yeah, I value his opinion when he posts. Manofwar has me rollin all the time on here and he always has some good inside info. He's in enemy territory blasting all these hurrishame fans....lol.
 01-24-2013, 06:59 AM         #217
TJ7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's a 2014 name to look out for, especially you Manofwar since you're a Dallas Cowboys fan.....Dillon Bates from Ponte Vedra High School. You might recognize the last name, yeah that's right, it's Bill Bates' son (former Cowboys safety). I've watched him play this year and he's a beast. He already has around 20 offers from some big name schools. Unlike his dad though, he plays outside linebacker. He plays right up the road from where I live and there's already a lot of talk about this kid.
 01-24-2013, 10:59 AM         #218
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manofwar9146 said:
=================================
How da fuk Miami is receiving the death penalty when they're already dead u're fukin genius :hillwhoa:

Miami is going to get slam n*gga....too much evidence and u bath salt takaz still saying the man is lying....how da fuk is he lying when the man has proof ...get off my d!ck

Get da fuk outta hea....Radio has more sense than ya dead bird brain having azz mafuka

shut da fuk up and use ya medicare to get ya brains examine n*ggah u're not too bright up thea

n*gga jus got ya azz fried life goes on mafuka

P.S I answered ya question u just didn't catch on....get ya brains check n*ggah
You try way too hard
 01-24-2013, 11:37 AM         #219
Nolegoddess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey guys,

Just heard for sure in our athletic department that Coley took to job
 01-24-2013, 11:41 AM         #220
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
85 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
139 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
96 comments
1 day ago