Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dumbest meme I've ever seen smh sh-t is retarded
18 comments
@hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '10        #2141
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
Sucks to be U

3 years ago '08        #2142
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 258 258
 MRS. RONDO said:
I fu*kIN LOVE VONTA

The junior tailback grew up in one of Miami’s toughest neighborhoods, but he wasn’t heavily recruited by the Hurricanes until late in his senior season of high school. He never wavered in his commitment to Florida State, but he’s always held a grudge.

“Every time I get a chance,” Freeman said, “I want to destroy them.”

It was exactly what Freeman had predicted before the game. It was, Freeman said, a message delivered.

“I told them, [the Hurricanes] aren’t like us,” Freeman said. “We’re different. We grind different.”

lol freeman and oleary made sure to blast em on a few runs too!
 3 years ago '08        #2143
rfessler1 
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
Before Florida State lined up for its next play, Winston shouted at each of his teammates, pounding his fists in the air and slapping hands with his linemen.

“That’s me telling the guys, 'It’s on,'” Winston said. “We’re not taking no prisoners. We don’t care about those guys anymore. At first, we respected them because they’re a great team with great players. But after that skirmish, it was over. All that nice stuff, all the game day and that stuff of them being compared to us, it was over. We know we had one goal, and that was to beat them bad.”
they blew it when chickillo tried to go for harts eyes. they pissed off the wrong team.
 11-04-2013, 09:21 AM         #2144
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Curtis Porter and Olsen Pierre gonna be all up in ya face
 11-04-2013, 09:30 AM         #2145
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
You can get the entire fu*k outta here with this bs statement

You n*ggas was suppose to steamrolling them UM squads we gonna beat the brakes off you n*ggas

Last edited by troyboi40; 11-04-2013 at 10:31 AM..
 11-04-2013, 04:18 PM         #2146
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jameis is up for the O'Brien award this year. He currently is #1 in fan voting. If you want to vote, here's the link.

Last edited by troyboi40; 11-04-2013 at 04:20 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #2147
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
Voted
 3 years ago '05        #2148
booker20 
space
space
$10,295 | Props total: 0 0
So I guess we got our thread back? Canes and Gator fans are mighty quiet What a great game to make my return to Tally.
 11-05-2013, 09:43 AM         #2149
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Freshman Impact: Miami

Chris Nee

Each week during the 2013 season, Noles247.com will highlight five freshmen -- either redshirt or true -- who are making strong contributions for the Seminoles. Here is the top five following Florida State’s 41-14 victory over Miami.

1. QB Jameis Winston
Previous ranking: 1
Miami: The redshirt freshman quarterback had an up-and-down first half but settled down and still led the Seminoles to an easy victory. He was 21-for-29 for 325 passing yards, a touchdown, and two interceptions. He was 12-for-14 following his second interception. He also had six rushes for 27 yards.

2. S Jalen Ramsey
Previous ranking: 2
Miami: Ramsey continues to do stellar work for the Seminoles. He recorded five tackles on Saturday, fourth best total on the team. Ramsey continues to do an excellent job of being the last line of defense as exhibited by his potential touchdown-saving tackle on Duke Johnson’s 23-yard scamper in the second half.

3. K Roberto Aguayo
Previous ranking: 3
Miami: Aguayo was 5-for-5 on extra-point attempts and made a pair of field goals from 25 and 28 yards out. He continues to be Mr. Perfect when it comes to placing his boot to the pigskin for the Seminoles. He holds the school record for consecutive made kicks for points. Aguayo also did a stellar job on kickoffs, helping to quiet Miami’s strong return game.

4. S Nate Andrews
Previous ranking: N/A
Miami: Andrews is arguably the most surprising of the freshman contributors on the season according to Jimbo Fisher. He has done stellar work in replacing injured Seminoles at different points in the season. On Saturday, his role increased when senior safety Terrence Brooks suffered a concussion. He finished with a tackle and an interception where he had nice inside leverage and stepped in front of the intended receiver.

5. LB/DE Ukeme Eligwe
Previous ranking: N/A
Miami: Eligwe continues to bring valuable depth to the plate for the Seminoles. He had two tackles against Miami, one of which came on special teams.
 11-05-2013, 10:20 AM         #2150
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[tweet - click to view]

3 years ago '04        #2151
FLORIDA_BOY407 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,617 | Props total: 172 172
 Cheeze said:

I think freeman ready ion now about jwj but we good if they leave we still got los pender n green
 3 years ago '08        #2152
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
Ehh I guess. Vonta should bounce but I think JWJ can afford to use another year at the RB position. And I don't think Pender will ever suit up
 3 years ago '11        #2153
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 8 8
Man, I want Dalvin Cook. Him and Dupre are my two most wanted recruits.
 3 years ago '08        #2154
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,014 | Props total: 156 156
I dont know what money spell Florida has on Cook and Lane for them to want to play in THAT offense smh. But f*ck it
 3 years ago '08        #2155
rfessler1 
space
space
i want any elite back in this class more than anything. we gotta do better than vickers if we're losin JWJ and freeman

beyond that i want at least one monster on the o-line (maverty? sharpe?)
 3 years ago '06        #2156
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11963 11963
Busts
 3 years ago '08        #2157
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,995 | Props total: 27 27
 DEDOS said:
Busts
You said that about all our classes. And look what those busts did to yall 4 straight years.

What's hilarious is that this team was prolly yall best shot at beating us for at least 3 years.
 11-06-2013, 02:36 PM         #2158
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
You said that about all our classes. And look what those busts did to yall 4 straight years.

What's hilarious is that this team was prolly yall best shot at beating us for at least 3 years.
being good in college doesn't equate to being good in the nfl

look at ponder
 11-06-2013, 04:33 PM         #2159
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
being good in college doesn't equate to being good in the nfl

look at ponder
Christian Ponder was never supposed to be a world beater. For one, Ponder was a three star prospect at his position and while he was recruited, no one was projecting him to be a first round selection. Christian Ponder wasn't even recruited by Jimbo, but Jimbo groomed him to be a first round pick at the position. Wilder may not be ready just yet I.M.O, but you will hear Freeman's name somewhere in the NFL. Freeman is not the fastest, but he possesses almost all of the other traits you want in a back.

Last edited by troyboi40; 11-06-2013 at 04:35 PM..
 3 years ago '05        #2160
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
last time Miami had a 1st round pick? i can't remember that far back...hasbeen program...dildos tryin to hang onto anything he can but they now have NOTHING they are basically Miami (Ohio)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
86 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
37 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SOCCER is better than FOOTBALL and BASKETBALL!!!!!
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy