Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Slim Jesus Current State of Life
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kidd Kidd EXPOSES Lil Wayne's Ghostwriters & SLAMS Him For His Black Li..
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #2041
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
Hows that pus*y Matt Thomas working out for ya?
 3 years ago '05        #2042
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3801 3801
 primetime said:
pretty well......he has a couple sacks n forced fumble....right now he's playing behind too many upperclassmen, next year is his year
 3 years ago '08        #2043
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
LOL n*gga came in here to troll and his sh*t backfired
 3 years ago '10        #2044
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 primetime said:
STUD. He will ball out next year. He knew he wasn't going to play this year...too much talent in front of him.

3 years ago '05        #2045
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Here are a few things I'm hearing on some of the younger players on the team that we don't talk about every day:
* Generally on bye weeks FSU will practice Tuesday-Thursday. After practice the coaches hit the road and the team has Friday and Saturday off. Not this week. It's Clemson week and FSU is practicing on Friday. Not all the coaches are there, but they are having practice. A source tells me they're paying close attention to the basics and re-teaching the fundamentals.
* John Franklin has been getting plenty of reps playing scout team QB. With FSU facing dual threat quarterbacks against Nevada, Bethune and Maryland, Franklin has been busy acting as the opposing teams quarterback. A source tells me Franklin hasn't looked good, he's looked excellent. More specifically I was told, "I wasn't around when Charlie Ward was there, but if Ward was better as a freshman (than Franklin), then I want to see it."
* Just my opinion, but I think that if Coker leaves Franklin will stick to quarterback because he has a very legit shot to win the backup job. Most, including myself thought Franklin would end up at safety/corner. This will be something to watch in the offseason.
* Earlier in the year freshman Marquez White was sitting in both wide receiver and defensive back meetings. I'm told White is now back to primarily defensive back. He's a year or so from seeing the field, but he's showing promise and will contribute down the road.
* The staff likes what they're getting from Demarcus Walker thus far in his short career. His biggest help to the team is that he's lit a fire under Mario Edwards Jr. A source told me Mario is now working harder than he ever has since arriving at FSU. Demarcus is physical and smart, but right now he's just being outplayed Mario, which is a good thing.
* Reggie Northrup is starting to come on. A source tells me he's very physical and there is a lot of confidence he'll be a solid middle linebacker at FSU.
* The defensive backfield is set for the next couple years. The top DB combination moving forward will look like this Jalen Ramsey, Ronald Darby, Nate Andrews and PJ Williams. FSU's top DB commit right now is Trey Marshall and with the way he's recovering, I could see him making an early impact. FSU likes him in the 'star' position that Lamarcus Joyner plays. Marshall will probably end up playing safety, but as a freshman he might see time next year at corner.
* I'm hearing the staff is very pleased with the offensive line play this year. However, the line can't afford to suffer a major injury. There isn't a whole lot of depth behind the starting line. I'm told Wilson Bell is going to be a major contributor at FSU for years to come, but right now he's still very raw. Ruben Carter has also exceeded expectations and filled in admirably when needed.
 3 years ago '08        #2046
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
 MRS. RONDO said:
Here are a few things I'm hearing on some of the younger players on the team that we don't talk about every day:
* Generally on bye weeks FSU will practice Tuesday-Thursday. After practice the coaches hit the road and the team has Friday and Saturday off. Not this week. It's Clemson week and FSU is practicing on Friday. Not all the coaches are there, but they are having practice. A source tells me they're paying close attention to the basics and re-teaching the fundamentals.
* John Franklin has been getting plenty of reps playing scout team QB. With FSU facing dual threat quarterbacks against Nevada, Bethune and Maryland, Franklin has been busy acting as the opposing teams quarterback. A source tells me Franklin hasn't looked good, he's looked excellent. More specifically I was told, "I wasn't around when Charlie Ward was there, but if Ward was better as a freshman (than Franklin), then I want to see it."
* Just my opinion, but I think that if Coker leaves Franklin will stick to quarterback because he has a very legit shot to win the backup job. Most, including myself thought Franklin would end up at safety/corner. This will be something to watch in the offseason.
* Earlier in the year freshman Marquez White was sitting in both wide receiver and defensive back meetings. I'm told White is now back to primarily defensive back. He's a year or so from seeing the field, but he's showing promise and will contribute down the road.
* The staff likes what they're getting from Demarcus Walker thus far in his short career. His biggest help to the team is that he's lit a fire under Mario Edwards Jr. A source told me Mario is now working harder than he ever has since arriving at FSU. Demarcus is physical and smart, but right now he's just being outplayed Mario, which is a good thing.
* Reggie Northrup is starting to come on. A source tells me he's very physical and there is a lot of confidence he'll be a solid middle linebacker at FSU.
* The defensive backfield is set for the next couple years. The top DB combination moving forward will look like this Jalen Ramsey, Ronald Darby, Nate Andrews and PJ Williams. FSU's top DB commit right now is Trey Marshall and with the way he's recovering, I could see him making an early impact. FSU likes him in the 'star' position that Lamarcus Joyner plays. Marshall will probably end up playing safety, but as a freshman he might see time next year at corner.
* I'm hearing the staff is very pleased with the offensive line play this year. However, the line can't afford to suffer a major injury. There isn't a whole lot of depth behind the starting line. I'm told Wilson Bell is going to be a major contributor at FSU for years to come, but right now he's still very raw. Ruben Carter has also exceeded expectations and filled in admirably when needed.

Good sh*t
 3 years ago '08        #2047
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
Welcome to the U BRAXTON BERRIOS
 3 years ago '05        #2048
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
^^ a white skill player from north carolina?
 3 years ago '05        #2049
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
LB Kain Daub - Sandalwood defeated Atlantic Coast 36-15. Daub had 2.5 tackles for loss and 1.5 sacks.

WR Markell Pack - Purvis defeated North Pike 43-21. No stats available for Pack.

LB Jacob Pugh - Godby defeated Trinity Christian 42-6. Pugh had a 23-yard fumble return for a touchdown. He forced the fumble as well.

S Trey Marshall - Columbia lost to Ed White 34-17. Marshall is still recovering from the injury he suffered earlier this season.

DL Dexter Wideman - Saluda defeated Mid-Carolina 48-12. Wideman had a fumble recovery.

LB Delvin Purifoy - Pensacola Catholic defeated Milton 28-6. No stats available for Purifoy.

TE Mavin Saunders - Houston Kinkaid defeated Fort Worth Trinity Valley 42-0. Saunders caught two passes for 97 yards and two touchdowns.

DT Demarcus Christmas - Manatee defeated Palmetto 35-14. No stats available for Christmas.

QB/ATH Treon Harris - Booker T. Washington faces Northwestern on Saturday.

QB JJ Cosentino - Central Catholic defeated North Allegheny 27-0. Cosentino had a rushing touchdown.

OG Corey Martinez - Tampa Catholic had a bye week.

TE Ryan Izzo - Pope John XXIII plays Sparta on Saturday.

DL Blake McClain - Sandalwood defeated Atlantic Coast 36-15. McClain had 2.5 tackles for loss and 1.5 sacks.

QB/ATH Malique Jackson - Wayne County had a bye week.

ATH Jojo Robinson - Northwestern faces Booker T. Washington on Saturday.

RB Jonathan Vickers - North Florida Christian lost to Florida High 28-24. No stats available for Vickers.

DL Rick Leonard - Middletown defeated Frederick 47-0. Leonard had 7 tackles, 3 tackles for loss, and a sack.

WR Ryan Sousa - Lake Nona lost to Osceola 35-21. Sousa had nine receptions for 41 yards.

WR C.J. Worton - Jackson defeated South Dade 28-14. Worton had a 47-yard touchdown reception.

DL Adam Torres - Lake Mary defeated Olympia 25-21. No stats available for Torres.

OT Ethan Frith - North Pike lost to Purvis 43-21. No stats available for Frith.

OG/OC Alec Eberle - Atlee defeated Varina 31-28 in overtime. No stats available for Eberle.

DL Fredrick Jones - Central defeated Norland 56-6. No stats available for Jones.

LS Stephen Gabbard - Godby defeated Trinity Christian 42-6. Gabbard handled long-snapping duties.

S Derwin James (2015) - Haines City had a bye week.

QB DeAndre Johnson (2015) - First Coast defeated Jackson 59-0. Johnson was 10-for-17 for 319 yards and seven touchdowns (six passing, one rushing).

DL Marlon Gonzalez (2015) - Island Coast defeated North Fort Myers 45-6. No stats available for Gonzalez.
 3 years ago '08        #2050
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
^^ a white skill player from north carolina?
white boy with a 40 inch vertical and 4.40 40
 3 years ago '08        #2051
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
The only white skill players we recruit are from south florida. If all you can bring up are measurables then that tells me all I need to know about brodie
 3 years ago '05        #2052
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 primetime said:
white boy with a 40 inch vertical and 4.40 40
4.4? try 4.6 and he's a midget

3 years ago '04        #2053
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
top 5 matchup next week, yeah buddy!
 3 years ago '08        #2054
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
 UnFaZeD said:
top 5 matchup next week, yeah buddy!
lets go

time to resurrect the W from death valley
 3 years ago '05        #2055
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
David Hale ‏@DavidHaleESPN
10 Oct

More gold from Telvin: Asked if he knew anyone at Clemson: "I only know my teammates. If you're not my teammate, I don't care about you."
 3 years ago '04        #2056
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 260 260
 3 years ago '04        #2057
FLORIDA_BOY407 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,651 | Props total: 260 260
 MRS. RONDO said:
David Hale ‏@DavidHaleESPN
10 Oct

More gold from Telvin: Asked if he knew anyone at Clemson: "I only know my teammates. If you're not my teammate, I don't care about you."
thats my boy there telvin a fool
 3 years ago '08        #2058
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Telvin might be my favorite player on the team. I'ma miss that boy
 10-17-2013, 11:05 AM         #2059
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm ready for this game, but i'll settle for watching unc and um tonight....While we anticipate the epic matchup Saturday, anybody care to make their score predictions for the game? I'm predicting 34-20, FSU.

Last edited by troyboi40; 10-17-2013 at 11:24 AM..
 3 years ago '04        #2060
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
 troyboi40 said:
I'm ready for this game, but i'll settle for watching unc and um tonight....While we anticipate the epic matchup Saturday, anybody care to make their score predictions for the game? I'm predicting 34-20, FSU.
my biasedness is telling me 41-30 FSU, but realistically I am expecting a loss
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
150 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
163 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
178 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Alien: Covenant Footage Just Screened And The Reactions Are In
31 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
131 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
126 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy