Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Mulann Milla: I Knocked Young MA Out When We Fought! (Young MA Is Fakin..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Biggest Disappointment So Far in the East?
60 comments
@sports

section   (1 bx goons and 5 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '08        #2001
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Y'all do realize tho that the bulk of our plays on defense have been run out of either a 4-3 or nickel formation right? The only time we've truly been running a 5-2 or had Hicks standing up is when we were matching personnel. Staying in a 4-3 against the overload front that BC was running would've got us gashed just like we did verse UF last year when Mark Stoops' refused to make that adjustment.
 3 years ago '05        #2002
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 kNOLES said:
I don't know which was more of a bi*ch move, not showing up here after your team got beat by UM when you talked sh*t the whole time OR posting a worthless video about one player that hasn't even played us.
First off, I gave credit to Miami winning the game in the game thread... It wasn't as if they went out there and dominated Florida which they did not...

Who the hell is FSU?! They havent't played anyone but some damn cupcakes. I'm sure 5'9 Cody Riggs will shut down that 6'5 WR yall got.

While my boy VHIII is k!lling it out there on the field, FSU fans are scratching their heads now thinking, "Did we really believe that Ramsey was better than VHIII?!"
 3 years ago '08        #2003
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Ramsey has been balling, not sure what you're getting at.

Nevertheless, Florida may have 3-4 losses by the time we beat that a.ss so what two freshman cb's are doing is really inconsequential to each teams ultimate fate really..
 10-02-2013, 12:31 PM         #2004
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
First off, I gave credit to Miami winning the game in the game thread... It wasn't as if they went out there and dominated Florida which they did not...

Who the hell is FSU?! They havent't played anyone but some damn cupcakes. I'm sure 5'9 Cody Riggs will shut down that 6'5 WR yall got.

While my boy VHIII is k!lling it out there on the field, FSU fans are scratching their heads now thinking, "Did we really believe that Ramsey was better than VHIII?!"
Man ya'll wins came against Toledo, Tennessee, and Kentucky. And you questioning our wins? The first time ya'll played a team with a half decent QB, yall took a L. So who the hell is UF?
 3 years ago '05        #2005
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 troyboi40 said:
Man ya'll wins came against Toledo, Tennessee, and Kentucky. And you questioning our wins? The first time ya'll played a team with a half decent QB, yall took a L. So who the hell is UF?
12/25 162 yards 2 TDs 1 INT. The TDs did not come against any other the Corners.... They were against two new safties Florida has. Stephen Morris was trash in the second half. When have the best defense hands down in the nation. Whenever they feel like they want to turn it from Start to finish they can, but some reason they come out slow.

It is what it is. Miami won end of story.
 3 years ago '08        #2006
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
Lay off the powder Dildos.

And as far as Florida goes, even if yall do have the best defense in the country, your offense is a.ss. SO that balances out to about 3-4 losses brodie. Lest we not mention that the best player on your team is out for the season.
 10-05-2013, 01:09 AM         #2007
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
the boy is too real

Jameis Winston is so good that T-shirts are being sold depicting him as Jesus Christ. But it's a bit early to label him a surefire three-and-out guy, and FSU needs to continue to recruit and develop quarterbacks to replace him down the line. And I feel very strongly that it has its guy, a dynamic signal-caller who could be a terror for ACC defenses to handle. J.J. Cosentino from Pittsburgh, who will sign in this year's class? Nope, he's good, but he's not the guy. 2015 four-star De'Andre Johnson from Jacksonville, an early commitment for next year? Good as well, but not the man. The answer is Miami (Fla.) Booker T. Washington athlete Treon Harris. I've seen him a few times on tape this year, and I will say this: If he were three inches taller, he'd be pushing DeShaun Watson for No. 1 at dual-threat quarterback. No joke. Harris can sling the rock with accuracy unmatched in the dual-threat ranks this year, and he can run with the best of them. He's closer to 5-foot-10 than he is to 6-foot, but watch out for him if Jimbo Fisher gives him his chance down the line
this guy is supposed to be the future?

he looked fu*king horrible tonight at QB

as an athlete tho
 3 years ago '05        #2008
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,687 | Props total: 3795 3795
he didnt look horrible, his accuracy was off some...qbs dont play great every game, he still threw 3 td passes when it mattered....he's still better than any qb yall have comin in...and ya jackass winston is the future and present...we got many options at qb for the future...now for miami....chad thomas was gettin pancaked all night, that rb walton cant even get on the field and that midget bethel got sh*t on a couple times.....and that other n*gga yall got got hurt because he soft as fu*k
 3 years ago '04        #2009
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
All I'm saying is that these fu*kers better not ruin my birthday weekend for the 2nd year in a row!
 10-05-2013, 12:29 PM         #2010
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his arm was weak as fu*k and inaccurate as hell

way to deflect tho
 3 years ago '13        #2011
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 352 352
I'm loving how we are beating the breaks off these clowns! This game was no contest! I'm ready for Clemson & UM
 3 years ago '10        #2012
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
FSU destroyed maryland!
 3 years ago '05        #2013
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
so about that Pruitt defense again????
 3 years ago '13        #2014
Semeautomatic 
space
space
space
$3,510 | Props total: 352 352
I'm saying the same thing! People were doubting it too much and not giving it time and letting the personnel get adjusted to the new system. The tackled much better today, took better angles and eliminated mistakes. When you do that, we can dominate teams. Just imagine what it will be like next year if everyone stays along with the new recruits.

QUOTE=MRS. RONDO;28576403]so about that Pruitt defense again????[/QUOTE]
 3 years ago '08        #2015
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
 MRS. RONDO said:
yea they shut em out and sent em home with nightmares.

lol cant believe cj browns luck. nigel bradham knocked him into the future 2 years ago....now mcdaniel knocks him back to the past! i know hes lovin that move to the big 10 right now!

darby has been missed for sure. him and pj were lookin solid.

defense finally stoppin the run too

pruitt has been suspect but not today. and this is that critical game to shut em down since dabo runs the same type offense.

god i could talk all day about this game. got myself amped up now. clemson better get ready for the L!!!
 3 years ago '08        #2016
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
My n*gga!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying to tell everybody just chill. All the slip ups we were having were minor things that we got cleaned up. Plus, I said this after the Pitt game, we been preparing for Clemson. With Maryland running pretty much the same offense I know that's where all our prep work was going. That's why against BC last week our D was taking such bad angles because we were banking on beating them off pure talent alone, which we did. Now we're in full Clemson mode.
 3 years ago '07        #2017
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
I can't wait for this FSU/Clemson matchup

I hope y'all win because I wanna give you that L

Y'all jumped on Maryland and never let up sh*t was impressive.
 3 years ago '05        #2018
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
^^^ wow at this guy diggin deep into his soul to give us any type of credit....impressive
 3 years ago '08        #2019
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
he believes in jameis of nazareth
 3 years ago '08        #2020
space
space
Can we go grab a FSU soccer player and let him punt for the Clemson game?

Beatty is gonna k!ll us
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
162 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
230 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
158 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
67 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
71 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
60 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy