Florida State Seminoles Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

3 years ago '07        #1981
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Nov 2nd is coming fast
 3 years ago '08        #1982
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,015 | Props total: 167 167
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Nov 2nd is coming fast

small potatoes.
 3 years ago '11        #1983
klutch2381 
space
space
space
$179 | Props total: 8 8
I mentioned earlier in the year that I don't like the 3-4. I never have. I never will. It doesn't put enough pressure on the QB via conventional means (without blitzing), in my opinion. The reason why we led the nation in 3 and outs last year is because we could get after the QB conventionally. Moreover, I definitely don't like a 3-4 when we don't have the damn personnel to run it. Why is Eddie Goldman lining up at DE? Why is Dan Hicks trying to play olb/jack? Why recruit someone as talented as Matthew Thomas and all he does is rush the QB from the DE spot occasionally? Why have Timmy Fkin Jernigan trying to hold the point of attack so a LB "might" make the play? Let him get into the backfield! Why does Northrup barely play? What about Darby? Give me a 4-3, recruit some dominating DE's and call it a damn day. And if you can't give me a 4-3 and you have to run a whack 3-4 and some of these more exotic looks we've been running like a 5-2 and sh!t, transition to it slowly; get the pieces in place to run it and then implement it. Pruitt is trying to make a fit that isn't there. I went to both home games. I'm going to all of them. I was so tight with the defense against BCU that I turned to a complete stranger in the student section and said, "I don't like this defense." I just had to tell someone.

I felt like the Pruitt hire would either be a smashing success or a huge failure. I'm not ready to call it failure, but I feared that he would try to be too "cute." That in his haste to try to "prove" himself he would try to do too much with a defense that is literally loaded with NFL talent. I'm not completely absolving the players -- Christian Jones-itis is rampant on the defense right now and dudes are afraid to hit someone, but Pruitt isn't helping either asking players to do things that are not the best use of their skill-set.
 09-30-2013, 08:35 AM         #1984
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First and foremost Christian Jones a.ss gotta get the fu*k out the line up as a lb. Terrance Smith had twelve tackles at the position last week. Christian is a hell of an athlete but his instincts suck. If he continues to play it only needs to be as an end in pass rushing situations. I said before the season that I hated the Lamarcus move to corner, so nothing new on that front. Terrance Smith, Northrup, and Matthew Thomas should be in our LB rotation. We playing a 5-2, with one linebacker because Christian Jones' lack of instincts causes him to always have to be chasing a play down or completely getting washed out of it, because he waits for the blocking scheme to unfold all the way. There has to be some loyalty sh*t going on because as fans we only get to watch the games. I know the coaches are seeing the sh*t after all those hours breaking down film.
 3 years ago '08        #1985
rfessler1 
space
space
$2,630 | Props total: 259 259
loyalty?!?!

so i guess its not enough they get the scholarship, free medical, free housing, free gear and oh yea, probably free money (when they were recruited).

apparently joyner said he would only return if he can play corner. jones just wants to play and up his stock.

i could definitely see them tryin joyner at CB, but its obviously not workin. and i wouldnt make jones any promises after last season. guy is just not special.

coaches are tryin to win games and joyners stock is droppin hard at cb. they need to just switch him back regardless cuz nobody is impressed with him gettin burnt by walk ons in the spring game.

jones needs to be benched for terrance smith. sorry, but the best man plays. they can still rotate him in but smith should be out there waaaaay more. if we still had werner, jenkins and tank i would wanna let jones keep startin but this defense is so atrocious they cant be worried about crap like that now.

i dont want em to fire pruitt yet, just sayin they better be lookin around for a replacement if needed. its like 904 said, we got too much talent stockpiled to fall off like this.
 3 years ago '06        #1986
Special Edd 146 heat pts146
space
space
$22,833 | Props total: 2707 2707
Overrated.

i dont want no trouble tho... .

ill just leave
 09-30-2013, 11:11 AM         #1987
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rfessler1 said:
loyalty?!?!

so i guess its not enough they get the scholarship, free medical, free housing, free gear and oh yea, probably free money (when they were recruited).

apparently joyner said he would only return if he can play corner. jones just wants to play and up his stock.

i could definitely see them tryin joyner at CB, but its obviously not workin. and i wouldnt make jones any promises after last season. guy is just not special.

coaches are tryin to win games and joyners stock is droppin hard at cb. they need to just switch him back regardless cuz nobody is impressed with him gettin burnt by walk ons in the spring game.

jones needs to be benched for terrance smith. sorry, but the best man plays. they can still rotate him in but smith should be out there waaaaay more. if we still had werner, jenkins and tank i would wanna let jones keep startin but this defense is so atrocious they cant be worried about crap like that now.

i dont want em to fire pruitt yet, just sayin they better be lookin around for a replacement if needed. its like 904 said, we got too much talent stockpiled to fall off like this.
Lol...Loyalty is the only thing I can see that's keeping him in his starting spot. I thought they were trying to win games too. If that's the case though he does not need to be starting at LB. I agree with eberything you're saying. I just hope the staff makes some changes before we lose a game behind that BS. I know CJ7 came in at a time when we didn't have too much talent on Def. to speak of, but the talent is here now and it's way better than him. That talent needs to be on the field.
 3 years ago '11        #1988
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 149 149
Jones dad is a booster.. He aint going for CJ7 being benched

LJ looking straight to me at corner. I want him at saftey tho because we need his type of speed back there. I want Jalen at the LOS playing press cov at corner.. Bring Brooks closer to the line and have LJ as a ballhawk... I want NLS and Hicks benched. NLS be getting pushed back, thats where alot of the big runs come from and Hicks just dont have enough talent to be starting for FSU. IDKY he start..

Another thing is we playing alot of inexperience players.. Ramsey, Walker, Thomas, Casher, Andrews, Pj Williams, Eddie Goldman, NLS(even tho he trash).. I know PJ and Goldman played last year but not meaningful snaps. We VERY young on D
 3 years ago '05        #1989
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
Where is that fool that VHIII was overrated and Jalen Ramsey was a beast?
 3 years ago '11        #1990
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 149 149
Yall lost to fu*king miami.. GTFO our thread
 3 years ago '05        #1991
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Did you really name 3 bums and try and compare them to our secondary.

Lamarcus Joyner is better than Purifoy
Ronald Darby is better than Roberson
Terrence Brooks is better than Watkins.

That's not including Karlos Williams, Tyler Hunter, Nick Waisome, PJ Williams, Keelin Smith or Jalen Ramsey who is better than Vernon Hargreaves.

We got a guaranteed 9 players in the secondary alone who is going to the league. That's not including the potential n*ggas we got that could up in the 4th round or some sh*t. fu*k outta here our secondary sh*ts on yalls. I wouldn't be surprised if Stephen Morris bum a.ss torch yall this year
you still think that?!
 3 years ago '08        #1992
rfessler1 
space
space
hey jay what was the score of that uf/miami game earlier this year? i forgot.
 3 years ago '05        #1993
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
ya might wanna watch Joyner closer, he has playd horrible....he needs to run his a.ss back to safety where he is very good, cb just isnt for him
 3 years ago '05        #1994
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space

[video - click to view]

3 years ago '10        #1995
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
I don't know which was more of a bi*ch move, not showing up here after your team got beat by UM when you talked sh*t the whole time OR posting a worthless video about one player that hasn't even played us.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by kNOLES; 09-30-2013 at 08:42 PM..
 3 years ago '08        #1996
rfessler1 
space
space
 kNOLES said:
I don't know which was more of a bi*ch move, not showing up here after your team got beat by UM when you talked sh*t the whole time OR posting a worthless video about one player that hasn't even played us.

[pic - click to view]

gotta keep this gif goin forever lol
 3 years ago '10        #1997
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
 rfessler1 said:

gotta keep this gif goin forever lol
Agreed!

[pic - click to view]

3 years ago '07        #1998
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Yo liljay come on over to that canes thread

n*gga got ghost after that L
 10-01-2013, 09:22 AM         #1999
troyboi40 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Where is that fool that VHIII was overrated and Jalen Ramsey was a beast?
Damn man. I thought you didn't come on here anymore. I told you your team was going to get that a.ss beat and you come back talking how many weeks later? F.O.H
 3 years ago '08        #2000
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
 Lil Jay 05 said:
you still think that?!
fu*k yeah I still think that. And Stephen Morris thinks that as well
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
31 comments
20 hours ago