Alex Jones goes off on Piers Morgan during gun debate live on CNN

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
161 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-09-2013, 02:15 PM         #121
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.IrIsH said:

Piers won.
Both sides got the attention they wanted
 5 years ago '05        #122
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 varcitykid said:
Exactly..

Cmon be forreal, do you really think Alex would've been able to get out as much as he did if it was a proper debate. Not saying what he did was right but all in all he made alot of factual points that Tiers was dodging as well. I honestly think they were both acting immature towards the debate but Alex just over did it, But at the end of the say its not like he was saying anything OPINIONATED nor FICTION
he would have gotten more if he said his piece like he did in the beginning and afterwards have an actual conversation instead of yelling a bunch of nothing afterward

i literally stopped paying attention after that, there was nothing there, im sure plenty others started tuning him out too, so he didnt really get out anything at the end anyhow
 5 years ago '05        #123
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
You attack one pic out off all the pics I posted and you talk about "cherry picking" don't be so hypocritical sir.
That's just the first one I chose. But if you want me to go through and destroy your entire post rather than just the random pic I happened to select to enlarge, I might do it if I get bored.

Go back and read the post - I never mentioned anything about suicide. Those were quotes from the researchers. You're literally arguing with the citation for the research YOU posted.
 5 years ago '09        #124
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,122 | Props total: 293 293
alex jones is the white tupac
 01-09-2013, 04:54 PM         #125
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Final Boss said:
alex jones is the white tupac
Except McDonald's will k!ll Alex
 5 years ago '09        #126
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 The N said:
Thats his view who cares, he has been saying this for 10 years already, your from Ireland

so let me breaK it down, IN THE USA YOU CAN SAY what you want, you can have wild

views about the government.

why you using that like it is bad to have wild open minds?, this AJ guy doesn't

give A fu*k as you saw, your EM stan a.ss wouldn't have the heart to talk like this

your probably some dull down personality and seeing this Vivid personality shocks you

it scares you, a guy with a passionate vivid personality is so left field to ya thats pathetic

because EMINEM has done this screaming wild persona on his records before to

Apparently you cant have wild views you dumb fu*k thats why that donut started the petition in the 1st place wasnt it? he thinks his government allowed the deaths of over 3000 of its own people then runs to their site like some little child over this crap

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-09-2013 at 05:00 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #127
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 366 366
Alex Jones is a idiot.. I support guns. i have guns.... but this dude is not a good spokesman.. what everyone should have done was stfu and in a month all of the gun ban talk would have blown right over like it always does.. on the flip side they do need to have tougher laws on gun owners.... its harder to get a credit card than purchase a gun..
 5 years ago '04        #128
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
too bad alex jones made himself look like a nut
 5 years ago '07        #129
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,949 | Props total: 5849 5849

[video - click to view]

This video made me start watching the Alex Jones show. Dude is not scared at all and he's exposing these evil mfers
 01-09-2013, 07:04 PM         #130
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Apparently you cant have wild views you dumb fu*k thats why that donut started the petition in the 1st place wasnt it? he thinks his government allowed the deaths of over 3000 of its own people then runs to their site like some little child over this crap
 01-09-2013, 07:06 PM         #131
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:

This video made me start watching the Alex Jones show. Dude is not scared at all and he's exposing these evil mfers
if these "powerful" "groups" were what he says they are they would've had him k!lled years ago.
 5 years ago '07        #132
space
space
 S.TEX said:
if these "powerful" "groups" were what he says they are they would've had him k!lled years ago.
William Cooper lived until 2001 and he exposed them in the 80's. Matter of fact go do some research for yourself
 01-09-2013, 07:22 PM         #133
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:
William Cooper lived until 2001 and he exposed them in the 80's
William Cooper was a lunatic bragging he wont pay taxes and has guns if someone tries to arrest him. After shooting one cop he was shot and k!lled
 5 years ago '07        #134
space
space
 Phillipmcd said:
William Cooper was a lunatic bragging he wont pay taxes and has guns if someone tries to arrest him. After shooting one cop he was shot and k!lled
Whatever dude I'm not about to go back and forth with sheep. Stay blind then my friend
 01-09-2013, 07:44 PM         #135
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:
Whatever dude I'm not about to go back and forth with sheep. Stay blind then my friend
I'll stay blind instead of believing:

There are colonies and bases on Mars, since the 60's

The JFK shooter was the limo driver

Men can walk on the moon without a space suit

You can get Aids from casual contact

The UFO at the 1984 Olympic closing ceremony was a real UFO

I'll stay a sheep

Last edited by Phillipmcd; 01-09-2013 at 07:50 PM..
 01-09-2013, 08:02 PM         #136
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:

I'll stay a sheep
 5 years ago '10        #137
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
 StateProperty88 said:
he asked it over and over because he wasnt getting an answer. he knew the questions that would be presented, if he didnt want to answer them then he shouldnt have been there.

after the first 2 minutes of that video, EVERYTHING was irrelevant and pointless, from both parties really
" im sick of the same script "

so am i.... you should be too.
 01-09-2013, 10:50 PM         #138
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
he would have gotten more if he said his piece like he did in the beginning and afterwards have an actual conversation instead of yelling a bunch of nothing afterward

i literally stopped paying attention after that, there was nothing there, im sure plenty others started tuning him out too, so he didnt really get out anything at the end anyhow
Nothing there?....Really?

Idk why everyone's acting like a debate has to be civil... Or like they've never came across a heated debate. No where in the dictionary or anywhere does is state that you have to speak calmly and quietly in a debate.. Everyone has their debate strategies and alot of the times when debating you have to be aggressive to get your point across and once again im not saying he;s right for what he did but it's not like the guy was speaking BULLsh*t. he was factually speaking real sh*t
 01-09-2013, 10:57 PM         #139
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:

I'll stay a sheep
Well once again, No1 said believe everything you see/hear.. if you hear something and it sounds fishy DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH and make your own conclusion from there..

Besides, you named all those things that'll make you rather "stay blind"; So im guessing the government never giving us an answer to how all them birds falling out the sky at one period of time or how all them dead mammals washing up on beaches or fishes being dead by the thousands in the sea will cause you to "stay blind" as well, correct? or let me guess.. lets go the dismissive way out and just call it all a big Conspiracy.
 01-10-2013, 03:27 AM         #140
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varcitykid said:
So im guessing the government never giving us an answer to how all them birds falling out the sky at one period of time or how all them dead mammals washing up on beaches or fishes being dead by the thousands in the sea will cause you to "stay blind" as well, correct?
Ornithologists said birds falling like that is nothing new. It's happened in the past, they just usually fall in cornfields where foxes eat them.

The dead fishes can be explained by lake inversion caused by strong winds, storms and a dramatic temperature drop which carries less oxygen than warmer water because it is heavier and causes the animals to suffocate. The same thing happened at Lake Erie before

Last edited by Phillipmcd; 01-10-2013 at 03:30 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy