Alex Jones goes off on Piers Morgan during gun debate live on CNN

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 gakhteebo said:
those questions were pointless, its asking the same bullsh*t over and over again. dude said the truth the whole time, and he went off because he had to. or else he wouldnt be able to say sh*t.

fu*k msm
he asked it over and over because he wasnt getting an answer. he knew the questions that would be presented, if he didnt want to answer them then he shouldnt have been there.

after the first 2 minutes of that video, EVERYTHING was irrelevant and pointless, from both parties really
 01-09-2013, 11:27 AM         #102
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luvdahaze said:
It kinda makes me think either A) he just doesnt get it and is too dumb to realize what hes doing by acting that way
I think he knew if he acted that way it would get the most attention of his career. And most likely invited on other shows and do a final "showdown" with Piers
 5 years ago '11        #103
bd2eazy 37 heat pts37
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 155 155
how the fu*k is this a 'debate' if piers doesnt ever have to answer any questions?

thats why alex got pissed and went off. Piers started doing that pundit sh*t, tryna take
the viewers focus off the bigger issue with some random stat.

But in delivering it that way... they still got what they can spin. Just gonna edit parts of
Alex screaming to make him sound even Nuttier.

End of the day i agree with Alex on many points, Piers didnt really make any points So if this
is a 'debate' Alex won by landslide.

sidenote: fu*k all this sh*t we really need to be talking about education, climate change, jobs, and the economy.
 5 years ago '08        #104
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,496 | Props total: 17064 17064
Check Piers trousers that man sh*t himself
AJ pretty muchhad to go 0 to 120 mph and drop in all the facts before they take him off
surprisingly they let him go FULL ON AJ PERSONALITY mode which they know he would do
so people who never saw him before they would be shocked at his persona.

All AJ did in that interview was what he has been doing for 20 years, if you ever watch him before
he just acted like he does in his job every day. AJ WON he was on a mainstream CNN feed LIVE
doing what he been doing for 20 years.

PIERS sh*t HIMSELF
 5 years ago '08        #105
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Phillipmcd said:
I think he knew if he acted that way it would get the most attention of his career. And most likely invited on other shows and do a final "showdown" with Piers
This didn't randomly happen, THIS IS AJ, this is his radio personality LIVE ON MAINSTREAM TV

AJ won here he got himself over with this promo, Piers looked like a scared lil f*ggot

want calm AJ well he gave people that once he went to THE VIEW

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2013 at 11:51 AM..
 01-09-2013, 11:46 AM         #106
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luvdahaze said:
ithis is what i dont get abou alex..he could be so much more influential and credible if he didnt do all these antics..it kinda makes me think either A) he just doesnt get it and is too dumb to realize what hes doing by acting that way or B) hes working with the government and they tell him he can leak and spread all this info but only if he does it in a buffoon type of way..so much potential in that man..smh
C) he's making tons of jack off his dumbass sheep followers.
 01-09-2013, 11:54 AM         #107
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
AJ WON he was on a mainstream CNN feed LIVE
doing what he been doing for 20 years.
That I agree with. Alex was the top story on DrudgeReport who has 35+ million daily views, he's a nut but he accomplished what he wanted I'm sure. His business has skyrocketed since Obama took office
 5 years ago '08        #108
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
I seen people act this passionate over SPORTS lol...........now AJ is all weird to ya?

this guy didn't go fake the funk on CNN, he went there and said ok they got me here LIVE
I will give them AJ radio personality LIVE.

Piers is a fool for thinking every gun owner,supporter is like AJ, uh AJ is AJ and that's where it ends just like nobody is like Piers, makes me wonder if O'reilly would ever have AJ on that one would be a real back & forth debate.

AJ has passion for this stuff, been doing it for 20 years I believe, he only in his late 30s I believe and here he is face to face with a guy who is not even an American using his show
to promote the destruction of an American right.

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2013 at 12:16 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #109
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Phillipmcd said:
That I agree with. Alex was the top story on DrudgeReport who has 35+ million daily views, he's a nut but he accomplished what he wanted I'm sure. His business has skyrocketed since Obama took office
They both used each other, Piers show has been garbage with no interest, he now has the biggest buzz EVER.

AJ used this opportunity as publicity stunt and to get his words in, words he has been saying on his show for 20 years, he did nothing different just did his show LIVE ON CNN in two segments.
If you never saw or heard his show that's what it is him saying his views on these subjects, doing voices,spazzing out and all that.

I bet you if AJ had the spot Piers has he would get better ratings, his personality is clearly more
Vivid and would attract in more viewers.

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2013 at 12:11 PM..
 01-09-2013, 12:06 PM         #110
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
makes me wonder if O'reilly would ever have AJ on that one would be a real back & forth debate.
That would be interesting because Bill doesn't put up with the constant yelling of a guest
 5 years ago '06        #111
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 snippet said:
Thanks!

So the citation is

So that graph doesn't exist in this article, and the picture has an "&", so this graph is supposedly constructed using data from this article and some other article. It also looks completely cherry picked. But at any rate, maybe I'm missing something, because look at the discussion section of the article:

And then a few sentences later:

I'm not sure how the lesson from that is to tell people on this board, who are mostly in the US, mostly under 25, to get a gun as a safety measure. The researchers seem to be saying precisely the opposite thing.
Funny how you point out suicide when suicide can be done with any inanimate object. Does this mean we should bad ropes? Let's ban knives! We can ban feet so people don't walk in front of busses. Maybe we should ban glass so people wont break a mirror and cut themselves? suicide rates of all ages are up in America ..why? 2 words psychotropic drugs.

You attack one pic out off all the pics I posted and you talk about "cherry picking" don't be so hypocritical sir.

People k!ll people! NOT inanimate object. Otherwise we should start a white house petition to ban spoons for making people fat.

Last edited by Wood Grain; 01-09-2013 at 12:24 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #112
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Phillipmcd said:
That would be interesting because Bill doesn't put up with the constant yelling of a guest

I think AJ would actually flipped the script and have Bill be the one screaming at AJ,
Bill when he was younger was basically a AJ like personality if you didn't know.

Some times it comes out, he has a guy there JUAN WILLLIAMS who he constantly gets into shouting bouts with even with GERALDO
but that's his buddies and they end up smiling at each other at the end if the segments.

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2013 at 12:24 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #113
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Him thinking the government were behind 9-11 just makes it even more ridiculous he would run off to their website and make a petition to get rid of someone for having an opinion on something. Its a sensible opinion aswell its not the ramblings of a paranoid madman which is Jones specialty subject
Thats his view who cares, he has been saying this for 10 years already, your from Ireland

so let me breaK it down, IN THE USA YOU CAN SAY what you want, you can have wild

views about the government.

why you using that like it is bad to have wild open minds?, this AJ guy doesn't

give A fu*k as you saw, your EM stan a.ss wouldn't have the heart to talk like this

your probably some dull down personality and seeing this Vivid personality shocks you

it scares you, a guy with a passionate vivid personality is so left field to ya thats pathetic

because EMINEM has done this screaming wild persona on his records before to

Last edited by The N; 01-09-2013 at 12:33 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #114
fkucdaw0rld 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
wow this guy jones is such a piece of sh*t...how the fu*k do you go on someone else's show and just take over with your own shock-jock tact*ts? lmaoooooo "all you're going to do is sit there and play little factoid games"...meanwhile he spends the whole first half avoiding all piers' questions and throwing the 'fbi statistics' in his face lol....this guy is such an as*hole....such a pathetic waste, this guy deserves to have his throat ripped out...he's clearly a firm believer in the whole 'im right because im talking louder!!!'...bi*ch you're on someone else's show, deal with it accordingly
 5 years ago '06        #115
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

FACT: Gun ownership stops violent crimes! Don't be a dupe!
 01-09-2013, 12:48 PM         #116
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
I bet you if AJ had the spot Piers has he would get better ratings, his personality is clearly more
Vivid and would attract in more viewers.
Of course he would. The stuff he says is very entertaining, you could do drinking games with the things he says

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #117
D.IrIsH 332 heat pts332
space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 6989 6989
 Phillipmcd said:
Of course he would. The stuff he says is very entertaining, you could do drinking games with the things he says

Piers won.
 01-09-2013, 01:22 PM         #118
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gakhteebo said:
this guy says some stupid sh*t sometimes, but he was right on everything in this, anyone disagreeing doesnt know sh*t... feel sorry for you
Exactly..

StateProperty88 said:
he was right on for like the first 2 minutes of the interview. but when he actually had to get off his soap box and actually answer questions instead of performing a monologue he was far from being "right on"
Cmon be forreal, do you really think Alex would've been able to get out as much as he did if it was a proper debate. Not saying what he did was right but all in all he made alot of factual points that Tiers was dodging as well. I honestly think they were both acting immature towards the debate but Alex just over did it, But at the end of the say its not like he was saying anything OPINIONATED nor FICTION
 01-09-2013, 01:27 PM         #119
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only hard part about forming any type of revolution or gaining some type of power against a government is getting people to believe you. For the simple fact that some people just dont care, Some think everything is just a conspiracy and the other half just believe everything they see oppose to doing their own research; Which plays in the favor of the government because they have all the media & anything else you see on their side. So it's easier for them to persuade civilians to their liking. Idk why people act as if ANY of this is far fetched being that this has happened in history already before by government officials.
 01-09-2013, 02:12 PM         #120
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WhiteHouse Rejects Petition to Deport Piers Morgan
“President Obama believes that the Second Amendment guarantees an individual right to bear arms,” White House Spokesperson Jay Carney posted this afternoon. “However, the Constitution not only guarantees an individual right to bear arms, but also enshrines the freedom of speech and the freedom of the press — fundamental principles that are essential to our democracy.”
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy