Alex Jones goes off on Piers Morgan during gun debate live on CNN

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 122 122
 varcitykid said:
- He's from the U.K why does he have any say so what so ever towards how us in the states control things.

-the suicidal drugs being legal still and its been number 1 k!ller

-the people dying from hospital infections rates higher than gun murders in the states

-england trying to ban knives.. thing is you cant ban weapons, it's PEOPLE with weapons.. meaning no matter what you ban there will still be weapons available for k!llings

-SHOULDNT LOSE MY RIGHTS JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE CRIMINALS IN THE WORLD [thats what police for]

-machine guns are the lowest of weapons used in k!llings which means if they was really going by statistics they will want to take away handguns b/c theyre more accessible & used [but ofcourse the gov't will want to take machine guns b/c they do the most damage oppose to a hand gun.So if the government are the only ones with machine guns it puts them more in power.]

-hitler & 2 other government leaders used semi-autos to k!ll his own ppl massively..Does that mean take away semi-autos from the government?

-more guns, lower crime #Facts

-knives k!lled 3 times more than gun related murders....if theyre so obsessed with the death rate then why not ban knives?

-Even though it's only 35 gun related murders in his state, they still hold the most VIOLENT CRIME rate.. [meaning even though they took away the guns, it didnt decrease 'CRIME'.. only decreased GUN related crime and made indivisuals result to other weapons such as bats/stones and etc.]

-government used terrorist attacks and have allowed terrorist to do w/e so they can put forth w/e law that they want to promote to benefit THEM instead of US as the people.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE:

-WHY DONT YOU JUST GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY WHERE THEY DID TAKE AWAY THE GUNS ALREADY IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GUNS IN THE UNITED STATES

^^thats the ultimate question right there.. Being that that guy is not from the united states or have any affiliation with us, Why is he any bit of concerned about our laws? why dont he just go back to his country where they have a law for no guns, instead of trying to get us to do it?

but on the serious note it's deeper than just weapons. Them taking our right to have weapons are deeper than whats being told yall. Its our SECOND AMENDMENT. It goes further than the weapons, The government just say weapons because it looks more gruesome and can easily persuade people to agree being that its alot of murders going on but truthfully its not about the weapons its about our freedom; as cheezy as it may sound
great drop fam

Either Alex Jones is on the payroll or he's just a supreme troll. Point is, fu*k HIM. The message and Facts have nothing to do with Alex Jones "the person".

You have to separate and disseminate the information regardless of the messenger or HIS personality. Which makes me think he might actually be a tool/puppet for the same people who run the media. I don't fux it Alex Jones too much cuz i don't like his energy BUT if you do your OWN research on the DOCUMENTED history of world governments you'll find our own truth if which is definitely along the lines of what he was saying. But since he got on there and acted a fool the general public will a.ssociate the facts with what appears to be a lunatic and dismiss the points as crazy talk from a derange conspiracy theorist, instead of doing there OWN research and finding out their own truth.

So fu*k him and CNN do your OWN research if you are in search of the "TRUTH", if not keep believing Your government, who loves and cares for the people so much, when documented facts, history and evidence would show other wise.

Oh and that accent at the end had me
 01-09-2013, 03:08 AM         #82
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Honestly speaking... Whoever are those that are praising Alex Jones for this pathetic attempt at debating need to get their fu*king heads examine. Honestly, that wasn't a debate at all, it was an insecure paranoid fat fu*k screaming incoherently because he knew the other guy wouldn't do it. That's what that was all about... A single shouting match.
The only thing I agree with Alex about is the overmedication of Americans. The idea that Alex "won" this "debate" is absurd. Yelling the entire time over someone and mocking the other person's accent is something that belongs on Comedy Central not a news station
 5 years ago '12        #83
D3adjok3r 
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
Couldn't watch it all dude was yelling making huge deal of it

F*** it though.
 5 years ago '10        #84
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
this guy says some stupid sh*t sometimes, but he was right on everything in this, anyone disagreeing doesnt know sh*t... feel sorry for you
 5 years ago '10        #85
gakhteebo 
space
space
 Niruggg said:
how many mass shooting will it take before americans relinquish they're second amendment rights?
how much do you get paid for a post like that ?
 5 years ago '05        #86
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
He invoked Godwin's Law 2 mins into the interview.

What a joke.
 5 years ago '04        #87
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
this n*gga sounds retarded as fu*k.
 5 years ago '07        #88
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
He trolled the sh*t out of Piers' show.
 5 years ago '07        #89
BEEBUBB 1 heat pts
space
space
$150 | Props total: 88 88
i would k!ll for the tape of what happend during the break and after the segment.

01-09-2013, 08:20 AM         #90
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BEEBUBB said:
i would k!ll for the tape of what happend during the break and after the segment.

That had to be awkward because you know he calmed down when the cameras wasn't on him
 5 years ago '10        #91
wwwdotcom 20 heat pts20
space
space
$623 | Props total: 197 197
Alex Dunce...
 5 years ago '05        #92
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 gakhteebo said:
this guy says some stupid sh*t sometimes, but he was right on everything in this, anyone disagreeing doesnt know sh*t... feel sorry for you
he was right on for like the first 2 minutes of the interview. but when he actually had to get off his soap box and actually answer questions instead of performing a monologue he was far from being "right on"
 5 years ago '06        #93
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
Let's take a look at some numbers and see who is right in the gun debate!

Btw go watch piers Morgan interviews! He treats his guest the same way Alex treated him! It's about damn time Morgan got a dose of his own medicine!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Notice how crime goes up!!! As legal gun ownership goes down!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

WOMEN LIE MEN LIE NUMBERS DON'T LIE!!! If you don't have a gun I recommend you go buy one immediately and protect yourself and your family from criminals and criminal government!
 5 years ago '05        #94
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
Can you give me the full citation on this one:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #95
gakhteebo 
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
he was right on for like the first 2 minutes of the interview. but when he actually had to get off his soap box and actually answer questions instead of performing a monologue he was far from being "right on"
those questions were pointless, its asking the same bullsh*t over and over again. dude said the truth the whole time, and he went off because he had to. or else he wouldnt be able to say sh*t.

fu*k msm
 01-09-2013, 09:50 AM         #96
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gakhteebo said:
fu*k msm
Alex is way worse than msm
 5 years ago '06        #97
Wood Grain 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,197 | Props total: 21 21
 snippet said:
Can you give me the full citation on this one:

[pic - click to view]

Source is in bottom left corner sir

[pic - click to view]

That's a better pic
 5 years ago '05        #98
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Wood Grain said:
Source is in bottom left corner sir

[pic - click to view]

That's a better pic
Thanks!

So the citation is

So that graph doesn't exist in this article, and the picture has an "&", so this graph is supposedly constructed using data from this article and some other article. It also looks completely cherry picked. But at any rate, maybe I'm missing something, because look at the discussion section of the article:

Among these 36 countries, the US is unique in several aspects. It has the highest overall firearm mortality rate, a high proportion of homicides that are the result of a firearm injury, and the highest proportion of suicides that are the result of a firearm injury.
And then a few sentences later:

Finally, the age-specific patterns indicate that the impact of all causes of firearm mortality - homicide, suicide and unintentional injuries - is more pronounced in the younger age groups (<25 years old) in the US than in other nations.
I'm not sure how the lesson from that is to tell people on this board, who are mostly in the US, mostly under 25, to get a gun as a safety measure. The researchers seem to be saying precisely the opposite thing.
 5 years ago '04        #99
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
Alex Jones was on point on a number of issues, but it all got lost in his baffoonery.

Anyone who Alex Jones was trying to convince in TV land likely got immediately turned off on how he delivered his message (like a childish bully who can't debate like an adult b/c he's too emotional).

Alex Jones did the exact opposite of what he supposedly came on the show to do.

I would even go as far to say that this Piers Morgan/Alex Jones debate was orchestrated by both parties to discredit any truth Alex Jones was saying. To a.ssociate those truths with the mind of a baffoon. So when a SANE and MATURE person brings up these issues about Fast&Furious, Gun control, or Prescription drugs, they'll be dismissed as "One of those Alex Jones Kooks "

Last edited by One-O-One; 01-09-2013 at 11:15 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #100
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
 BALLONHOES said:
He's too stupid to realize that the average idiot only likes to focus on the messenger rather than the message... so when he act's all retarded like that it pretty much guarantees that everyone is going to miss the message and focus on the idiotic messenger.

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt

The average dumbass would much rather discuss Alex Jones himself instead of the ideas being presented by him.
ithis is what i dont get abou alex..he could be so much more influential and credible if he didnt do all these antics..it kinda makes me think either A) he just doesnt get it and is too dumb to realize what hes doing by acting that way or B) hes working with the government and they tell him he can leak and spread all this info but only if he does it in a buffoon type of way..so much potential in that man..smh
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago