most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 ShadyVsEminem said:
What jewels specifically?
The 9-11 one was the only one I caught. Everything else was him saying that everyone should own guns, morgan is a redcoat, Prozac is the governments way of getting people ti k!ll themselves, I'll beat you up in a boxing match, etc
 5 years ago '10        #62
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
space
$12,107 | Props total: 7571 7571
when he hit him with the British accent.
 5 years ago '09        #63
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6247 6247
 Ez the Don said:
The 9-11 one was the only one I caught. Everything else was him saying that everyone should own guns, morgan is a redcoat, Prozac is the governments way of getting people ti k!ll themselves, I'll beat you up in a boxing match, etc
Him thinking the government were behind 9-11 just makes it even more ridiculous he would run off to their website and make a petition to get rid of someone for having an opinion on something. Its a sensible opinion aswell its not the ramblings of a paranoid madman which is Jones specialty subject
 5 years ago '12        #64
Just BizNis 63 heat pts63
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2045 2045
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Him thinking the government were behind 9-11 just makes it even more ridiculous he would run off to their website and make a petition to get rid of someone for having an opinion on something. Its a sensible opinion aswell its not the ramblings of a paranoid madman which is Jones specialty subject
Couldn't agree more. Dude is ridiculous.
 5 years ago '09        #65
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6247 6247
I like the occasional conspiracy documentary or whatever(and i do think there is a lot fishy about 9-11) but how people listen to him for a couple of hours everyday is beyond me
 01-08-2013, 10:16 PM         #66
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
What jewels specifically?
- He's from the U.K why does he have any say so what so ever towards how us in the states control things.

-the suicidal drugs being legal still and its been number 1 k!ller

-the people dying from hospital infections rates higher than gun murders in the states

-england trying to ban knives.. thing is you cant ban weapons, it's PEOPLE with weapons.. meaning no matter what you ban there will still be weapons available for k!llings

-SHOULDNT LOSE MY RIGHTS JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE CRIMINALS IN THE WORLD [thats what police for]

-machine guns are the lowest of weapons used in k!llings which means if they was really going by statistics they will want to take away handguns b/c theyre more accessible & used [but ofcourse the gov't will want to take machine guns b/c they do the most damage oppose to a hand gun.So if the government are the only ones with machine guns it puts them more in power.]

-hitler & 2 other government leaders used semi-autos to k!ll his own ppl massively..Does that mean take away semi-autos from the government?

-more guns, lower crime #Facts

-knives k!lled 3 times more than gun related murders....if theyre so obsessed with the death rate then why not ban knives?

-Even though it's only 35 gun related murders in his state, they still hold the most VIOLENT CRIME rate.. [meaning even though they took away the guns, it didnt decrease 'CRIME'.. only decreased GUN related crime and made indivisuals result to other weapons such as bats/stones and etc.]

-government used terrorist attacks and have allowed terrorist to do w/e so they can put forth w/e law that they want to promote to benefit THEM instead of US as the people.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE:

-WHY DONT YOU JUST GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY WHERE THEY DID TAKE AWAY THE GUNS ALREADY IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GUNS IN THE UNITED STATES

^^thats the ultimate question right there.. Being that that guy is not from the united states or have any affiliation with us, Why is he any bit of concerned about our laws? why dont he just go back to his country where they have a law for no guns, instead of trying to get us to do it?

but on the serious note it's deeper than just weapons. Them taking our right to have weapons are deeper than whats being told yall. Its our SECOND AMENDMENT. It goes further than the weapons, The government just say weapons because it looks more gruesome and can easily persuade people to agree being that its alot of murders going on but truthfully its not about the weapons its about our freedom; as cheezy as it may sound
 01-08-2013, 10:20 PM         #67
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
your local government takes away all kinds of freedoms every year. federal government ain't got time for that sh*t.
 01-08-2013, 10:22 PM         #68
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
As opinionated as it may be, There's been TOO much proof for you to disagree that it was an inside job and i honestly NEVER watched alex jones hourly long videos but iv'e did my own research when it first occured, followed by a lil youtube docs. as well and if you do the same it will be very clear to you too.
 01-08-2013, 10:24 PM         #69
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
your local government takes away all kinds of freedoms every year. federal government ain't got time for that sh*t.
You're absolutely right but things such as this one is on a bigger scale because it dont just affect a certain amount of people, but it affects EVERYBODY and puts the safety of alot of us in danger.
 5 years ago '04        #70
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 varcitykid said:
- He's from the U.K why does he have any say so what so ever towards how us in the states control things.

-the suicidal drugs being legal still and its been number 1 k!ller

-the people dying from hospital infections rates higher than gun murders in the states

-england trying to ban knives.. thing is you cant ban weapons, it's PEOPLE with weapons.. meaning no matter what you ban there will still be weapons available for k!llings

-SHOULDNT LOSE MY RIGHTS JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE CRIMINALS IN THE WORLD [thats what police for]

-machine guns are the lowest of weapons used in k!llings which means if they was really going by statistics they will want to take away handguns b/c theyre more accessible & used [but ofcourse the gov't will want to take machine guns b/c they do the most damage oppose to a hand gun.So if the government are the only ones with machine guns it puts them more in power.]

-hitler & 2 other government leaders used semi-autos to k!ll his own ppl massively..Does that mean take away semi-autos from the government?

-more guns, lower crime #Facts

-knives k!lled 3 times more than gun related murders....if theyre so obsessed with the death rate then why not ban knives?

-Even though it's only 35 gun related murders in his state, they still hold the most VIOLENT CRIME rate.. [meaning even though they took away the guns, it didnt decrease 'CRIME'.. only decreased GUN related crime and made indivisuals result to other weapons such as bats/stones and etc.]

-government used terrorist attacks and have allowed terrorist to do w/e so they can put forth w/e law that they want to promote to benefit THEM instead of US as the people.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE:

-WHY DONT YOU JUST GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY WHERE THEY DID TAKE AWAY THE GUNS ALREADY IF YOU DONT LIKE THE GUNS IN THE UNITED STATES

^^thats the ultimate question right there.. Being that that guy is not from the united states or have any affiliation with us, Why is he any bit of concerned about our laws? why dont he just go back to his country where they have a law for no guns, instead of trying to get us to do it?

but on the serious note it's deeper than just weapons. Them taking our right to have weapons are deeper than whats being told yall. Its our SECOND AMENDMENT. It goes further than the weapons, The government just say weapons because it looks more gruesome and can easily persuade people to agree being that its alot of murders going on but truthfully its not about the weapons its about our freedom; as cheezy as it may sound

all this
 01-08-2013, 10:57 PM         #71
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly speaking... Whoever are those that are praising Alex Jones for this pathetic attempt at debating need to get their fu*king heads examine. Honestly, that wasn't a debate at all, it was an insecure paranoid fat fu*k screaming incoherently because he knew the other guy wouldn't do it. That's what that was all about... A single shouting match.

But... I'll bet if this was Bill Maher or Jon Stewart, they would it gone off a long time agp on his fat a.ss. And I'm not surprise that sh*t happened to Piers, because honestly speaking, a few nights ago I was watching him interview Ted Nugent and even though Nugent wasn't screaming at him, he was dogging the fu*k out of him. Don't get me wrong... I understand where Piers is coming from making him look stupid, but this is America and the Average American is stupid and confrontational so being passive it's not going to work and you'll look like the loser. From the moment he got loud, he should it told him to calm his a.ss down, and that it was his show and he plays by his rules or gets the fu*k out... Trust me, he'll calm that a.ss down cause he can't fu*k around. So for next time, he either gets tough or lets have Alex Jones debate against a Tavis Smiley... Trust me, that a.ss won't entertain that thought of doing that sh*t he did to Piers.

And what did I get about Alex Jones, Ted Nugent and all this guns nuts? Pussies! In the end, a real man don't shoot, he fu*king f!ghts with his fist. Pussies are the only ones that bring out weapons. It's funny to me how they always talk about being brave and being macho, but it's only because they got a weapon... Let them f!ght and that's where the pus*y comes out.

Last edited by bigbarcelona; 01-08-2013 at 11:05 PM..
 01-08-2013, 11:28 PM         #72
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
Honestly speaking... Whoever are those that are praising Alex Jones for this pathetic attempt at debating need to get their fu*king heads examine. Honestly, that wasn't a debate at all, it was an insecure paranoid fat fu*k screaming incoherently because he knew the other guy wouldn't do it. That's what that was all about... A single shouting match.
You right, Alex did over do it with the yelling over Tiers, But it's not like anything he was saying was fiction & he wouldnt have got half of the things he wanted to say out if they would've kept it accordingly EVEN though im not saying it was the right thing to do by Alex but it's america, and sometimes you have to be aggressive & out of the norm to get your point across. I honestly just think it was more frustration than anything b/c once again... Tiers want all this change in america but he's from u.k where they have this law that he wants passed already in place so why dont he just go back?

bigbarcelona said:
But... I'll bet if this was Bill Maher or Jon Stewart, they would it gone off a long time agp on his fat a.ss. And I'm not surprise that sh*t happened to Piers, because honestly speaking, a few nights ago I was watching him interview Ted Nugent and even though Nugent wasn't screaming at him, he was dogging the fu*k out of him. Don't get me wrong... I understand where Piers is coming from making him look stupid, but this is America and the Average American is stupid and confrontational so being passive it's not going to work and you'll look like the loser. From the moment he got loud, he should it told him to calm his a.ss down, and that it was his show and he plays by his rules or gets the fu*k out... Trust me, he'll calm that a.ss down cause he can't fu*k around. So for next time, he either gets tough or lets have Alex Jones debate against a Tavis Smiley... Trust me, that a.ss won't entertain that thought of doing that sh*t he did to Piers.
I take it that you're more mad at how tiers was over powered, Than the actual subject matter at hand.

bigbarcelona said:
And what did I get about Alex Jones, Ted Nugent and all this guns nuts? Pussies! In the end, a real man don't shoot, he fu*king f!ghts with his fist. Pussies are the only ones that bring out weapons. It's funny to me how they always talk about being brave and being macho, but it's only because they got a weapon... Let them f!ght and that's where the pus*y comes out.
Smh it's ignorance like this that will have the government succeed in the bullsh*t theyre doing. You're missing the whole point its not just about WEAPONS, it's about the freedom and our second amendment to protect us from corrupted government so we can still have a say in whats going on in the world bro.
 5 years ago '11        #73
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
 5 years ago '06        #74
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18979 18979
Alex Jones is a fool... , ol' covert conservative a.ss.. Smh..
 5 years ago '04        #75
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
i bet Piers wont have a live segment anymore unless it's just him. He wasn't ready for Alex JOnes and got served on the facts. Too bad for Alex that he wont be on a major show like this again.

and @ that British accent at the end. Caught that motherfu*ker off guard.

even tho alot of people dont really fu*k with Alex like that, he had to wild out on Piers like he did or else he wouldn't have been allowed to speak.

Last edited by babalou; 01-09-2013 at 12:24 AM..
 01-09-2013, 12:34 AM         #76
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how many mass shooting will it take before americans relinquish they're second amendment rights?
 5 years ago '05        #77
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,184 | Props total: 3099 3099
lmao this dude made himself look absolutely insane.

edit
 01-09-2013, 01:07 AM         #78
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babalou said:
even tho alot of people dont really fu*k with Alex like that, he had to wild out on Piers like he did or else he wouldn't have been allowed to speak.
Exactly..

Niruggg said:
how many mass shooting will it take before americans relinquish they're second amendment rights?
This goes back to what i said....
 Varcitykid said:
besides, you say 'relinquish they're second amendment rights' as if it's just a bad script straight out a director's notepad or something. Its an amendment, You're giving away a major part of your well being, safety and human living by "relinquishing this second amendment"

Listen, it's all a chess game.. The gov't knows that ofcourse if they just say "hey americans we want all your weapons" that basically no1 is going to comply with their orders esp. without reasoning. So, Why not stage a whole bunch of shootings to make a point to gain believers and let the shootings do all the explanation wanted. I know im not the only one that noticed that ever since they wanted to put an end to us having weapons, That there's been a parade of big shootings happening. Cmonn, It's no way we have 2 or more rare massive shootings happening like its nothing. Really look and peep how everytime you turn on the t.v someone is being fatally k!lled and it's mostly women & kids because thats america's weak spot [kids & women....n*ggaS die everyday] but they stage these huge shootings because they know that they'll affect HARDER & QUICKER so they can get to the point.. with all my years of living i have never seen consecutively massive shootings as much as iv'e been seing lately

Last edited by varcitykid; 01-09-2013 at 01:11 AM..
 01-09-2013, 01:13 AM         #79
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '05        #80
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
Alex basically did him like Piers does all his gun guests. Just a little taste of his own medicine
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy