Drake Brings Out White Air Force 1's in D.R.

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 missing linX said:
It's cool you feel that way, but not everyone is going to look at it that way bruh. I've always loved air forces and I still do. I always have a pair of all white. I'm not gonna buy something or not buy something because someone else does or doesn't have it. The difference between mine and some "dirty and rough looking muthaphuckas" is mine are gonna look clean.

And the logic is really senseless. More people wear Jordans than Air Forces. It still doesn't stop people from buying those. The same thing goes for clothes and anything else.
and I'm not knocking anyone from wearing them, that's kool if you like them still, do you, I have no problem

I'm just trying to explain for those that dont understand why forces have that stigma now , and it has nothing to do with the forces being physically dirty, I'm talking about the wack muthaphuckaz wearing them, They can be a brand new fresh white pair straight out the box, it doesn't matter.

me personally, I always like my shyt to be unique and different from the next man , exclusivity and standing out is definitely apart of the appeal. It makes you feel more like an individual, but I understand that's just MY preference. Now that doesn't mean I'm gonna run off and get on some totally left field lady gaga shyt but I try to be exclusive as I can within my own taste.

and the difference with Jordans is that there's like 22 different jordans you can wear and production is somewhat limited or should I say seasonal on each. It keeps you from getting sick of them sorta like the McRib, but honestly as I've matured and gotten older , my need for individuality has driven me away from most Jordans too since they damn near bring back ALL of them nowadays.

but like I said it's my own preference , and I dont knock anyone for disagreeing , I use to be heavy on forces and jordans in high school, I had like 10 pairs of forces and 10 pairs or jordans. Now I might own 3 or 4 jordans in my current collection that I actually wear.

I guess my point is that you can have the illest outfit in the world, but if you show up to school and 80 other people are wearing the exact same outfit, are you gonna feel the same and want to still rock it ?? Let's be honest, fashion is an extension of your identity, that's why I prefer to not wear something that makes me "fit in" with everyone else.

but like I said that's just my philosophy, I dont knock anyone else for wearing whatever.

Last edited by psylence2k; 01-08-2013 at 02:21 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #42
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,280 | Props total: 13657 13657
Haven't bought a pair of all white uptowns n a long time but i want to get a pair for spring
 5 years ago '04        #43
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 psylence2k said:
and I'm not knocking anyone from wearing them, that's kool if you like them still, do you, I have no problem

I'm just trying to explain for those that dont understand why forces have that stigma now , and it has nothing to do with the forces being physically dirty, I'm talking about the wack muthaphuckaz wearing them, They can be a brand new fresh white pair straight out the box, it doesn't matter.

me personally, I always like my shyt to be unique and different from the next man , exclusivity and standing out is definitely apart of the appeal. It makes you feel more like an individual, but I understand that's just MY preference. Now that doesn't mean I'm gonna run off and get on some totally left field lady gaga shyt but I try to be exclusive as I can within my own taste.

and the difference with Jordans is that there's like 22 different jordans you can wear and production is somewhat limited or should I say seasonal on each. It keeps you from getting sick of them sorta like the McRib, but honestly as I've matured and gotten older , my need for individuality has driven me away from most Jordans too since they damn near bring back ALL of them nowadays.

but like I said it's my own preference , and I dont knock anyone for disagreeing , I use to be heavy on forces and jordans in high school, I had like 10 pairs of forces and 10 pairs or jordans. Now I might own 3 or 4 jordans in my current collection that I actually wear.

I guess my point is that you can have the illest outfit in the world, but if you show up to school and 80 other people are wearing the exact same outfit, are you gonna feel the same and want to still rock it ?? Let's be honest, fashion is an extension of your identity, that's why I prefer to not wear something that makes me "fit in" with everyone else.

but like I said that's just my philosophy, I dont knock anyone else for wearing whatever.
I feel what you're saying.
 5 years ago '07        #44
young mad 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,593 | Props total: 7499 7499
I don't wear forces, or really sneaks anymore for that matter...but my girl is from ny and them n*ggas still rocking forces around the way..not heavy like how it used to be, but they will never be completely dead
 5 years ago '04        #45
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,359 | Props total: 11566 11566
 S W A N said:
Comeback? Ones and Timbs never left. I get a fresh pairs of White Forces and Wheat Timbs yearly. Well Timbs every other year now as I dont wear em as much.
this
 5 years ago '10        #46
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Kool Aid said:
You sound like a Cornball Brother.
Translation:

You sound like you might actually be educated and that makes me feel insecure in my lack of intelligence.

I wish everybody to be a **** n*gga like me, so I didn't feel inadequate all the time.
 01-08-2013, 04:47 PM         #47
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ u hypebeast azz n*ggaz...i still rock my forces (only Mids), but i have Diamond Turfs/Speed Turfs/Griffeys/Brons/Bo Jackson Trainer Huaraches/Penny 1's,2's and 5's...i got alot of sneaks....Forces is some i rock from time to time...all white will never be played like wearing Polo

what i don't rock is J's anymore except a few of the dopest ones
 5 years ago '12        #48
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
a shoe thats out of style thats been in everyones footlocker for the last 10 years daily people r funny
 5 years ago '10        #49
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
I've been using mine to cut grass but I've been wanting to get a new pair for a few months. I'ma need to get some baggier jeans tho. Skinnies, 513s, and 508s with AF1s is just
 5 years ago '06        #50
LeMar G 241 heat pts241
space
space
$15,552 | Props total: 35572 35572
I'm a.ssuming most y'all just got out of prison after a 10 year bid.
 01-08-2013, 06:31 PM         #51
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
To everyone saying Air Forces are Classic and never fell off ,etc.

Air Forces are an aesthetically beautiful shoe, but they did fall off , and I haven't worn a pair since like 04.

They're definitely not an ugly shoe , they're pretty clean aesthetically but every dirty and rough looking muthaphucka rocking them ruined their whole appeal.

If you guys dont understand that then let me put it like this : It's like that one BAD dime bytch that you swear you would wife up if you had the chance, then you find out she let every dirty,broke, grimey, illiterate muthaphucka in your hood hit. Does that change anything about her looks or personality that attracted you in the first place ?? No , but let's not act like most of yall if not all of yall would be able to get over that.

You just can't look at that bytch the same and that's that. Too many wack muthaphuckaz were rocking them that it officially became a symbol that said " Yea I dont really know how to dress myself so I'm rocking the shoe everyone else is hyped about"
you didnt make the shoe... so
youre a dirty and rough looking muthaphucka?

n*ggas self righteous over painted rubber and foam.
 5 years ago '06        #52
Mike in Tampa 20 heat pts20
space
space
$12,932 | Props total: 2449 2449

Last edited by Mike in Tampa; 01-19-2013 at 12:23 PM..
 01-08-2013, 07:32 PM         #53
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ones will never go out of style. Now if you wearing fu*king gunit or some damn girbauds with them, then thats a diff story
 5 years ago '04        #54
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
@ 3 pages on air force 1's
 5 years ago '09        #55
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
1's and timbs will never go out of style but hypebeast will!
 5 years ago '05        #56
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
that's why i dont talk to you fashionista a.ss n*ggas. you really thinkin bad bi*ches are arguin over air forces? but i guess some of you homos want drake to dress to impress y'all cornballs. fu*k outta here. more n*ggas worried about this dude shoes than women, that is mad bogus. I'd still be rockin all whites but I couldn't deal with the jean bleeding so i stick to darker colored shoes. the low white af1s remind me of my high school days though, good sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #57
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
Air Force 1's are today's Fubu.
 5 years ago '09        #58
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
I never owned a pair of AF1s. Didn't see the hype in them and don't see the hype in Jordans. Nor any other shoes really. I cop sh*t from Champs to Zumies or maybe at Aldo or Vans, rock what you like. fu*k what n*ggas think.
 5 years ago '04        #59
meechy08 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,124 | Props total: 12669 12669
I don't fu*k wit em anymore definitely not the all whites, they too bulky.

To my knowledge n*ggas still rock wit em in some places. They are a classic shoe tho.

NOW, the same n*ggas defending em will be goin in on everybody that will soon be rockin em because Drake is goin to start a fad (unfortunately).
 5 years ago '10        #60
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
high top forces (or mids?) are ugly as fu*k..what r u sposed to do with those straps?

if you strap your shoes its ugly, if you dont it looks even more ghetto

low cut is clean tho, i rock black lows daily son
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy