Drake Brings Out White Air Force 1's in D.R.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
 TheMindOf said:

n*ggas still out here dressed like extras on The Wire

[pic - click to view]

Pretty much. The only people I still see wearing forces on the regular are really old heads who aint really up on nothin

Wiggers

And n*ggas with no style.

Some n*ggas sense of style never evolves and they look like cornballs until trends come back around.

If you been wearing all whites non stop since 2000, you're probably a cornball with no style.

BUT Kanye bout to fu*k up the game. He bout to have all these young n*ggas rocking' All White Mids again..

Sometimes I swear this n*gga be trollin the game
You sound like a complete idiot.
 5 years ago '06        #22
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,524 | Props total: 949 949
Af1s. Drake. Exit thread
 5 years ago '07        #23
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
if its your gwap...rock whatever the fu*k u want
 5 years ago '04        #24
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
Patent leather colourful a.ss AF1s are absolutely a thing of the past... But all white lows? sh*t, those are classics, and classics never go out of style.
 5 years ago '10        #25
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 missing linX said:
You sound like a complete idiot.
You sound broke, and like a corn.

White AF1's was popular in High School because it was a sneaker that went with everything.

When you young and aint got bread like that, you need something you can wear with every outfit.

Once n*ggas got bread, we off'd the all whites and started coppin real kicks.

As for other forces, they stopped making good designs YEARS ago. Them sh*ts are corny as hell now.

But do you, bruh
 5 years ago '06        #26
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,750 | Props total: 2955 2955
grew pass that and cant go back.
 5 years ago '12        #27
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 2666 2666
I still rock the all white and all black AF1.
 5 years ago '05        #28
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,081 | Props total: 225 225
If Drake is rocking Air Forces...then that means its okay for me to right?
 5 years ago '08        #29
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12218 12218
 LeMar G said:
Really......
This n*gga posted a pic of Drake wearing AF1's arguably the most urban shoe ever...and got a Hot Topic
 5 years ago '04        #30
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,166 | Props total: 1621 1621
 KnickKilla92 said:
you must still be wearing oversized jeans too huh

forces fell off years ago
no they haven't, the forces in certain flavors gon' always be fresh & perfect with the right outfit
 5 years ago '08        #31
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12218 12218
 TheMindOf said:

White AF1's was popular in High School because it was a sneaker that went with everything.

When you young and aint got bread like that, you need something you can wear with every outfit.

As for other forces, they stopped making good designs YEARS ago. Them sh*ts are corny as hell now.

But do you, bruh
Ya opinion is ya opinion but im 34 and I keep a pair of All White Forces...sometimes you just wanna chill bruh and throw on some Blue Denims and keep it fresh wit forces...don't play all of us like we broke tho I got Prada and Gucci in the closest too.
 5 years ago '04        #32
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
you always gotta have a DS pair of all white lows available to you.
 5 years ago '09        #33
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10
 S W A N said:
Comeback? Ones and Timbs never left. I get a fresh pairs of White Forces and Wheat Timbs yearly. Well Timbs every other year now as I dont wear em as much.
exactly...they never left i stay with a pair of ones or dunks...n*ggaz aren't gonna spend 180 for a pair of cheaply made jordans much to longer...
 01-08-2013, 01:33 PM         #34
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any n*gga in this thread dissing all white 1s is a str8 up cornball/follow the leader a.ss n*gga. Them sh*ts classics, never went out of style and never will. I stay copping some fresh whites, bi*ches still choose and n*ggas still admire a n*gga doing their own thing instead following the crowd. As long as u can dress you shld be aight. Most of the time i see n*ggas rocking Jordans and adidas the wrong way
 01-08-2013, 01:44 PM         #35
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When the afl 1 25 anniversary came in in 2007 i think thats where they kinda fell the hell off. Rememver before then u would get only 2 af1 colors like everyother month or something like that. They were legit color ways at that. Then when that anniversary came in they started releasing all these weak and wack a.ss colorways. They replaced the oval peice with a square peice and they just oversaturated the market to the fullest with weak colorways and thats what kinda k!lled it.

The whites are classics and arent going no where though
 5 years ago '04        #36
missing linX 
space
space
 TheMindOf said:

But do you, bruh
I sound broke because i'm saying you sound stupid for acting like having a pair of all white forces is bad? Great logic. So they went with everything years ago, but now they don't all of a sudden? The all white forces aren't supposed to be the hottest sh*t or the best looking sneakers. They're all white and they go with everything so it's cool to have a pair, that's it. And last I checked, people rocked Jordans in school too. It doesn't stop anyone from wearing them now a days too, right?

How can all white sneakers like that just go out of style? It ain't gonna happen. And trust me, i'm gonna do me just like anyone else.
 5 years ago '04        #37
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,803 | Props total: 1824 1824
To everyone saying Air Forces are Classic and never fell off ,etc.

Air Forces are an aesthetically beautiful shoe, but they did fall off , and I haven't worn a pair since like 04.

They're definitely not an ugly shoe , they're pretty clean aesthetically but every dirty and rough looking muthaphucka rocking them ruined their whole appeal.

If you guys dont understand that then let me put it like this : It's like that one BAD dime bytch that you swear you would wife up if you had the chance, then you find out she let every dirty,broke, grimey, illiterate muthaphucka in your hood hit. Does that change anything about her looks or personality that attracted you in the first place ?? No , but let's not act like most of yall if not all of yall would be able to get over that.

You just can't look at that bytch the same and that's that. Too many wack muthaphuckaz were rocking them that it officially became a symbol that said " Yea I dont really know how to dress myself so I'm rocking the shoe everyone else is hyped about"

Last edited by psylence2k; 01-08-2013 at 02:02 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #38
missing linX 
space
space
 psylence2k said:
To everyone saying Air Forces are Classic and never fell off ,etc.

Air Forces are an aesthetically beautiful shoe, but they did fall off , and I haven't worn a pair since like 04.

They're definitely not an ugly shoe , they're pretty clean aesthetically but every dirty and rough looking muthaphucka rocking them ruined their whole appeal.

If you guys dont understand that then let me put it like this : It's like that one BAD dime bytch that you swear you would wife up if you had the chance, then you find out she let every dirty,broke, grimey, illiterate muthaphucka in your hood hit. Does that change anything about her looks or personality that attracted you in the first place ?? No , but let's not act like most of yall if not all of yall would be able to get over that.

You just can't look at that bytch the same and that's that.
It's cool you feel that way, but not everyone is going to look at it that way bruh. I've always loved air forces and I still do. I always have a pair of all white. I'm not gonna buy something or not buy something because someone else does or doesn't have it. The difference between mine and some "dirty and rough looking muthaphuckas" is mine are gonna look clean.

And the logic is really senseless. More people wear Jordans than Air Forces. It still doesn't stop people from buying those. The same thing goes for clothes and anything else.
 5 years ago '10        #39
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1989 1989
 TheMindOf said:

But do you, bruh
You sound like a Cornball Brother.
 5 years ago '11        #40
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 missing linX said:
The difference between mine and some "dirty and rough looking muthaphuckas" is mine are gonna look clean.

and that's the bottom line.

even tho I rarely wear some (I mostly wear them with some white trues)

a fresh pair of all white lows AF1s >>>>
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy