Drake Brings Out White Air Force 1's in D.R.

most viewed right now
 NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
79 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
226 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
whatzthebiz 1 heat pts
space
space
$214 | Props total: 9 9
if its your gwap...rock whatever the fu*k u want
 5 years ago '04        #22
Khazano 
space
space
$2,414 | Props total: 144 144
Patent leather colourful a.ss AF1s are absolutely a thing of the past... But all white lows? sh*t, those are classics, and classics never go out of style.
 5 years ago '10        #23
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
 missing linX said:
You sound like a complete idiot.
You sound broke, and like a corn.

White AF1's was popular in High School because it was a sneaker that went with everything.

When you young and aint got bread like that, you need something you can wear with every outfit.

Once n*ggas got bread, we off'd the all whites and started coppin real kicks.

As for other forces, they stopped making good designs YEARS ago. Them sh*ts are corny as hell now.

But do you, bruh
 5 years ago '06        #24
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,903 | Props total: 3621 3621
grew pass that and cant go back.
 5 years ago '12        #25
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,103 | Props total: 3049 3049
I still rock the all white and all black AF1.
 5 years ago '05        #26
BucNasty00 
space
space
$3,091 | Props total: 272 272
If Drake is rocking Air Forces...then that means its okay for me to right?
 5 years ago '08        #27
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,910 | Props total: 15191 15191
 LeMar G said:
Really......
This n*gga posted a pic of Drake wearing AF1's arguably the most urban shoe ever...and got a Hot Topic
 5 years ago '04        #28
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,469 | Props total: 2491 2491
 KnickKilla92 said:
you must still be wearing oversized jeans too huh

forces fell off years ago
no they haven't, the forces in certain flavors gon' always be fresh & perfect with the right outfit
 5 years ago '08        #29
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,910 | Props total: 15191 15191
 TheMindOf said:

White AF1's was popular in High School because it was a sneaker that went with everything.

When you young and aint got bread like that, you need something you can wear with every outfit.

As for other forces, they stopped making good designs YEARS ago. Them sh*ts are corny as hell now.

But do you, bruh
Ya opinion is ya opinion but im 34 and I keep a pair of All White Forces...sometimes you just wanna chill bruh and throw on some Blue Denims and keep it fresh wit forces...don't play all of us like we broke tho I got Prada and Gucci in the closest too.
 5 years ago '04        #30
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 89 89
you always gotta have a DS pair of all white lows available to you.
 5 years ago '09        #31
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 20 20
 S W A N said:
Comeback? Ones and Timbs never left. I get a fresh pairs of White Forces and Wheat Timbs yearly. Well Timbs every other year now as I dont wear em as much.
exactly...they never left i stay with a pair of ones or dunks...n*ggaz aren't gonna spend 180 for a pair of cheaply made jordans much to longer...
 01-08-2013, 12:33 PM         #32
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any n*gga in this thread dissing all white 1s is a str8 up cornball/follow the leader a.ss n*gga. Them sh*ts classics, never went out of style and never will. I stay copping some fresh whites, bi*ches still choose and n*ggas still admire a n*gga doing their own thing instead following the crowd. As long as u can dress you shld be aight. Most of the time i see n*ggas rocking Jordans and adidas the wrong way
 01-08-2013, 12:44 PM         #33
Brolic757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When the afl 1 25 anniversary came in in 2007 i think thats where they kinda fell the hell off. Rememver before then u would get only 2 af1 colors like everyother month or something like that. They were legit color ways at that. Then when that anniversary came in they started releasing all these weak and wack a.ss colorways. They replaced the oval peice with a square peice and they just oversaturated the market to the fullest with weak colorways and thats what kinda k!lled it.

The whites are classics and arent going no where though
 5 years ago '04        #34
missing linX 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 152 152
 TheMindOf said:

But do you, bruh
I sound broke because i'm saying you sound stupid for acting like having a pair of all white forces is bad? Great logic. So they went with everything years ago, but now they don't all of a sudden? The all white forces aren't supposed to be the hottest sh*t or the best looking sneakers. They're all white and they go with everything so it's cool to have a pair, that's it. And last I checked, people rocked Jordans in school too. It doesn't stop anyone from wearing them now a days too, right?

How can all white sneakers like that just go out of style? It ain't gonna happen. And trust me, i'm gonna do me just like anyone else.
 5 years ago '04        #35
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,040 | Props total: 2271 2271
To everyone saying Air Forces are Classic and never fell off ,etc.

Air Forces are an aesthetically beautiful shoe, but they did fall off , and I haven't worn a pair since like 04.

They're definitely not an ugly shoe , they're pretty clean aesthetically but every dirty and rough looking muthaphucka rocking them ruined their whole appeal.

If you guys dont understand that then let me put it like this : It's like that one BAD dime bytch that you swear you would wife up if you had the chance, then you find out she let every dirty,broke, grimey, illiterate muthaphucka in your hood hit. Does that change anything about her looks or personality that attracted you in the first place ?? No , but let's not act like most of yall if not all of yall would be able to get over that.

You just can't look at that bytch the same and that's that. Too many wack muthaphuckaz were rocking them that it officially became a symbol that said " Yea I dont really know how to dress myself so I'm rocking the shoe everyone else is hyped about"

Last edited by psylence2k; 01-08-2013 at 01:02 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #36
missing linX 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 152 152
 psylence2k said:
To everyone saying Air Forces are Classic and never fell off ,etc.

Air Forces are an aesthetically beautiful shoe, but they did fall off , and I haven't worn a pair since like 04.

They're definitely not an ugly shoe , they're pretty clean aesthetically but every dirty and rough looking muthaphucka rocking them ruined their whole appeal.

If you guys dont understand that then let me put it like this : It's like that one BAD dime bytch that you swear you would wife up if you had the chance, then you find out she let every dirty,broke, grimey, illiterate muthaphucka in your hood hit. Does that change anything about her looks or personality that attracted you in the first place ?? No , but let's not act like most of yall if not all of yall would be able to get over that.

You just can't look at that bytch the same and that's that.
It's cool you feel that way, but not everyone is going to look at it that way bruh. I've always loved air forces and I still do. I always have a pair of all white. I'm not gonna buy something or not buy something because someone else does or doesn't have it. The difference between mine and some "dirty and rough looking muthaphuckas" is mine are gonna look clean.

And the logic is really senseless. More people wear Jordans than Air Forces. It still doesn't stop people from buying those. The same thing goes for clothes and anything else.
 5 years ago '10        #37
Kool Aid 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,053 | Props total: 2371 2371
 TheMindOf said:

But do you, bruh
You sound like a Cornball Brother.
 5 years ago '11        #38
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
 missing linX said:
The difference between mine and some "dirty and rough looking muthaphuckas" is mine are gonna look clean.

and that's the bottom line.

even tho I rarely wear some (I mostly wear them with some white trues)

a fresh pair of all white lows AF1s >>>>
 5 years ago '04        #39
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,040 | Props total: 2271 2271
 missing linX said:
It's cool you feel that way, but not everyone is going to look at it that way bruh. I've always loved air forces and I still do. I always have a pair of all white. I'm not gonna buy something or not buy something because someone else does or doesn't have it. The difference between mine and some "dirty and rough looking muthaphuckas" is mine are gonna look clean.

And the logic is really senseless. More people wear Jordans than Air Forces. It still doesn't stop people from buying those. The same thing goes for clothes and anything else.
and I'm not knocking anyone from wearing them, that's kool if you like them still, do you, I have no problem

I'm just trying to explain for those that dont understand why forces have that stigma now , and it has nothing to do with the forces being physically dirty, I'm talking about the wack muthaphuckaz wearing them, They can be a brand new fresh white pair straight out the box, it doesn't matter.

me personally, I always like my shyt to be unique and different from the next man , exclusivity and standing out is definitely apart of the appeal. It makes you feel more like an individual, but I understand that's just MY preference. Now that doesn't mean I'm gonna run off and get on some totally left field lady gaga shyt but I try to be exclusive as I can within my own taste.

and the difference with Jordans is that there's like 22 different jordans you can wear and production is somewhat limited or should I say seasonal on each. It keeps you from getting sick of them sorta like the McRib, but honestly as I've matured and gotten older , my need for individuality has driven me away from most Jordans too since they damn near bring back ALL of them nowadays.

but like I said it's my own preference , and I dont knock anyone for disagreeing , I use to be heavy on forces and jordans in high school, I had like 10 pairs of forces and 10 pairs or jordans. Now I might own 3 or 4 jordans in my current collection that I actually wear.

I guess my point is that you can have the illest outfit in the world, but if you show up to school and 80 other people are wearing the exact same outfit, are you gonna feel the same and want to still rock it ?? Let's be honest, fashion is an extension of your identity, that's why I prefer to not wear something that makes me "fit in" with everyone else.

but like I said that's just my philosophy, I dont knock anyone else for wearing whatever.

Last edited by psylence2k; 01-08-2013 at 01:21 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #40
AC_89 238 heat pts238
space
space
$42,791 | Props total: 19201 19201
Haven't bought a pair of all white uptowns n a long time but i want to get a pair for spring
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy