Chief Keef's Brother Fatally Shot In The Back Of Head, Family Reacts

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
94 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
22591 pageviews
126 comments

SM 38189 heat pts38189
space
space
$127,989 | Props total: 67596 67596
Chief Keef's Brother Fatally Shot In The Back Of Head, Family Reacts

Chicago rapper Chief Keef's stepbrother Ulysses "Chris" Gissendanner III reportedly lost his life this month, fatally getting shot in the back of his head.

Details of the tragic shooting hit the Internet early Monday (January 7).

Rapper Chief Keef's stepbrother, an aspiring rapper from the suburbs, took a fatal bullet to the back of the head on the Far South Side, becoming yet another casualty of Chicago's shooting epidemic. Ulysses "Chris" Gissendanner III, a 19-year old graduate of Oak Park-River Forest High, became at least the fourth aspiring teen rapper to get shot and k!lled in Chicago since September. Gissendanner modeled his hip-hop alter ego, "YPN Boomtown," after Chief Keef, the Englewood teen rap sensation he was related to by marriage. Gissendanner's stepfather, Alfonso Cozart, says he is the father of Chief Keef, whose real name is Keith Cozart. The family connection isn't believed to have anything to do with Gissendanner's slaying, though, authorities said. (DNA Info)

The late aspiring rapper's mother Aridecy Tate has since confirmed the news.

On Wednesday, Gissendanner was gunned down in a car near 124th Street and South Union Avenue after visiting his uncle in West Pullman. He later died at Roseland Hospital, authorities said. Tate, who returned to Chicago after getting the tragic news in Arkansas, identified her son's body at the morgue and visited the spot where he was k!lled. "Somebody shot my son in the back of his head, and now he's dead," she said. "I wanted to see where my son passed." Chief Keef and his immediate family, however, do not recognize Gissendanner -- or Alfonso Cozart for that matter -- as family, the rapper's lawyer and maternal grandmother said. Chief Keef "wasn't friendly" with Gissendanner and had "nothing to do with the kid," attorney Dennis Berkson said. "And [Chief Keef] has no relationship with his father." (DNA Info)

A few days ago, Keef avoided spending time in jail for a probation violation accusation.

Cook County prosecutors sought to have rapper Chief Keef jailed Wednesday for allegedly violating his probation but a judge declined to lock him up. The 17-year-old musician, whose real name is Keith Cozart, failed to notify his probation officer that he was living in upscale Northbrook, prosecutors said. Juvenile court Judge Carl Anthony Walker refused to jail Cozart. Instead, he said he would consider the issue on Jan. 28, when a hearing already was set for a separate alleged probation violation involving the rapper. (Chicago Sun-Times)

Despite the bad press, Keef's grandmother Margaret "Granny" Carter wiped away his tough guy image.

"Let's be real, I'm always saying, 'Cut that down, turn that off, that's too loud' when he's doing all that music," Carter said. "And girls is his thing. Girls, girls, girls. I get sick of all them girls." All Chief Keef's bad-boy bluster -- and the police investigation into his gang ties regarding Coleman's murder -- "ain't nothing but bull stuff," Carter said. "How can he be doing all that gang stuff when he's always home and when he's not at home he's out of town with me or his uncle. . . . And where's this gang at? In my kitchen? In my basement? Where they at? In my refrigerator where he go all the time?" Carter said, referring her grandson's regular routine around the house. "Look, I'm granny. That's what they call me and I didn't grow up with none of that mess. That don't go in my god---- house." (Sun-Times)

[pic - click to view]

Chief Keef's Brother Fatally Shot In The Back Of Head, Family Reacts | SOHH.COM

126 comments for "Chief Keef's Brother Fatally Shot In The Back Of Head, Family Reacts"

5 years ago '04        #2
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
Why am I not surprised by this.
 5 years ago '12        #3
DutchyGabbana 
space
space
$1,401 | Props total: 54 54
Let the games begin
 5 years ago '11        #4
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 12567 12567
hey i would say karma but i would be wrong i'm just going to say this violence needs to stop..keef need to tak heed and get up out the hood.
 01-07-2013, 12:59 PM         #5
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First Page.

They coming for Keef.

Chi probably done hit 7+ bodies in 7 days.

Coonery at an all time high.

Hope all these f*ggots eventually die.

fu*k Chicago
 5 years ago '11        #6
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
Chief Keef and his immediate family, however, do not recognize Gissendanner -- or Alfonso Cozart for that matter -- as family, the rapper's lawyer and maternal grandmother said. Chief Keef "wasn't friendly" with Gissendanner and had "nothing to do with the kid," attorney Dennis Berkson said. "And [Chief Keef] has no relationship with his father." (DNA Info)
 01-07-2013, 01:00 PM         #7
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Politricks said:
hey i would say karma but i would be wrong i'm just going to say this violence needs to stop..keef need to tak heed and get up out the hood.
he's still living in Cali if im not mistaken

but makes you wonder why his step-bro in this case was still doing out there in that wild 100s

Last edited by GOD999; 01-07-2013 at 01:04 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #8
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,252 | Props total: 8955 8955
First off, let me get this out the way............First Page

Back to the subject........what the f*ck is going on in Chicago bruh?
 5 years ago '06        #9
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,238 | Props total: 5040 5040
sounds just like a grandma

i have a feeling most gangsters grandmas dont know they out gangbanging

seems like universaly the only people gangsters know how to be respectful in front of are their grandmothers
 5 years ago '10        #10
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Sensationalized a.ss thread title

1) It was his STEP BROTHER

2) He don't even maintain a relationship with the n*gga.

3) Keef family don't even acknowledge his existence.

Guarantee this n*gga don't even care about that sh*t.

n*ggas in here acting like Keef bout to go on some renegade k!lling spree to avenge his "brother"

01-07-2013, 01:03 PM         #11
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:
First Page.

They coming for Keef.

Chi probably done hit 7+ bodies in 7 days.

Coonery at an all time high.

Hope all these f*ggots eventually die.

fu*k Chicago
Look at me, I want to wish death on a whole city I know nothing of ! ! ! ! 10200340

Stop posting
 5 years ago '05        #12
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 532 532
Granny went ham! Yall read that sh*t....its funny
 5 years ago '12        #13
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,263 | Props total: 840 840
AINT EVEN HIS BROTHER AND CHIEF DNT GIVE A fu*k BOUT THEM LOSERS
 5 years ago '12        #14
MischiefTooReal 139 heat pts139
space
space
$11,578 | Props total: 5036 5036
Ulysses Gissendanner III

That's a Presidential a.ss name yo.
 01-07-2013, 01:11 PM         #15
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
Look at me, I want to wish death on a whole city I know nothing of ! ! ! ! 10200340

Stop posting
And you a Chi n*gga?

Chi n*ggas shouldn't even be trying to act smart. They dumbest set of African Americans on the planet.

Front like that aint true
 01-07-2013, 01:14 PM         #16
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '12        #17
YoungKazzy 53 heat pts53
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 23 23
 SM said:
"How can he be doing all that gang stuff when he's always home and when he's not at home he's out of town with me or his uncle. . . . And where's this gang at? In my kitchen? In my basement? Where they at? In my refrigerator where he go all the time?"
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago '11        #18
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3769 3769
 X-NINE said:
he's still living in Cali if im not mistaken

but makes you wonder why his step-bro in this case was still doing out there in that wild 100s
Did you even read the article??

Keef or his family dont fu*k with him and dont recognize him as any family.
Keef dobt fu*k with his pops either.

Media says Step brother but to Keef hes nothing to him...
 5 years ago '10        #19
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
JoJo on his hail mary sh*t I see
 5 years ago '12        #20
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 5605 5605
"Look, I'm granny. That's what they call me and I didn't grow up with none of that mess. That don't go in my god---- house"

Yet him and the crew still shot about 5 music videos in her house
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago