Preliminary reports say RGIII has torn PCL and ACL.....DAMMIT!!!

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8455 8455
Somebody call Mr. Miyagi

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #102
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2449 2449
 Dangerously said:
I'm guessing ACL and LCL are torn. He'll be back this summer. If he wasn't walking around I'd fear the worst, but he was walking, standing and everything so he'll be okay.
That doesn't mean anything... the only time you can't walk around normally is if you tear the ACL and MCL or ACL and LCL... But if you tear the ACL and either the PCL you can walk pretty much walk normal straight and back you just can't move side to side... Both Brady and Cushing walked off the field with little to no help after their ACL tears...
 5 years ago '04        #103
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
I don't too much about ACLs PCLs or anything, but was AP's and Derrick Rose's injuries worse because AP had to get carted off and Derrick Rose needed help to walk to the locker room, but if you didn't see what happened it would've been hard to even tell if RG3 was injured the way he was walking on the sideline and after the game. Or does this not matter at all?

couple of minutes too late ^^^
 5 years ago '11        #104
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 dre03 said:
That doesn't mean anything... the only time you can't walk around normally is if you tear the ACL and MCL or ACL and LCL... But if you tear the ACL and either the PCL you can walk pretty much walk normal straight and back you just can't move side to side... Both Brady and Cushing walked off the field with little to no help after their ACL tears...
I forgot Brady tore his ACL
 5 years ago '07        #105
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,497 | Props total: 43607 43607
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Brady is a pocket passer. RGKnee is nothing without his feet. We saw him as a pocket passer last night and we all saw how that went. Didn't RGKnee mess his sh*t up at Baylor too? So it's going to be his 2nd surgery. He played and walked on it juiced up. He fu*ked his sh*t up and he's done. It's not the coaching staffs fault either, HE didn't want to come off the field. He knew Cousins was good and would take his shine.
he couldn't plant on that leg at all. so how was last night a good a.ssessment of what he could be as a pocket passer if he couldn't even plant his leg on his drops

my god you are a moron.
 5 years ago '12        #106
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,585 | Props total: 6044 6044
I tore my ACL in November and was walking on it the same night as the injury

I've seen other guys with torn acl's walk.. Not sure if you have both ACL and MCL tears tho
 5 years ago '05        #107
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
RGIII is a rookie. He's going to learn not to take as many hits. I think he'll always use his legs and fluke accidents are gonna happen, but I think from now he'll slide more and go out of bounds more. If he continues to ignore all that, he'll be out of the league in under 10 years.
 5 years ago '05        #108
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,381 | Props total: 8057 8057
 Kingpin 313 said:
I forgot Brady tore his ACL
u forgot u stay in detroit also but u rep the patriots and lakers too
 5 years ago '08        #109
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Brady is a pocket passer. RGKnee is nothing without his feet. We saw him as a pocket passer last night and we all saw how that went. Didn't RGKnee mess his sh*t up at Baylor too? So it's going to be his 2nd surgery. He played and walked on it juiced up. He fu*ked his sh*t up and he's done. It's not the coaching staffs fault either, HE didn't want to come off the field. He knew Cousins was good and would take his shine.
got damn you're stupid
 01-07-2013, 04:44 PM         #110
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RG3 can do the surgery and come back good as new. Look at Adrian Peterson who tore the acl and came back to do record breaking things.

Even if it limits his running, he can just become a better passer and go from there. People forget that RG3 was a good passer all season long.
 5 years ago '05        #111
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
One thing RG3 has in his favor is his age. His body will be able to recover a lot quicker as opposed to an older player. Many example now of players tearing their ACL and coming back just as good as pre-injury. He'll be fine, it's just unfortunate something like this had to happen to such a talented young player.
 5 years ago '04        #112
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15522 15522
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Then why the fu*k was he playing?
he's warrior. he WANTED to, even if he was at 50%. have you ever played sports in your life? you never want to let your teammates down, even if you're hurt

shanahan did fu*k up by not pulling him sooner. if there's anyone to blame, it's shanahan.
 5 years ago '08        #113
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2841 2841
I was screaming for him to be out at halftime and definitely after that 9 yard run in the 3rd quarter where he was dragging his leg. Hindsight is always 20/20 though.

This would be twice in the same knee. All that I can think of is Thomas Davis, Frank Gore, and Willis McGahee. I don't know if Peterson had a prior ACL injury in that knee. If RG3 doesn't stay in the pocket and scramble only when needed and they don't scrap those damn option runs after this, I don't know what to say. He's 22, so hopefully he can heal up and all we can hope for is the MRI showed the old injury damage in the knee.

And I know he tweaked it on plays where he wasn't touched, but those body blows take a toll.
 5 years ago '04        #114
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
damn... feel sorry for yall fans.. he was the truth..

#adidasgotanotherone
 5 years ago '07        #115
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
Skins nation, pray this sh*t is true

Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III has suffered partial tears to the anterior cruciate ligament and lateral collateral ligament in his right knee, according to a report from The Washington Post.

I will take ACL/LCL partial over full ACL/PCL which was speculated earlier. Hopefully we dodge the bullet and Dr. Andrews confirms this tommorrow
 5 years ago '07        #116
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 BLUE JACK$ON said:
This why Cam >>> GrifUrd

He so big, so strong

[pic - click to view]

He ran that Zone Read Option scheme last year and the year befoe and aint never get hurt.

Get on my babys level Grif Grif.

karma for that a.ss! i went back and searched the thread that was made when nicks broke his foot in st21 a.ss was in there laughing....look like back to the basement for them skins

Last edited by 24/7foamz; 01-07-2013 at 05:46 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #117
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 ttime236 said:
Anybody really doubt his work ethic tho? If its acl/lcl, then rehab the offseason and come back 100%. Kid is 22 years old, he aint going nowhere. The ngata hit was a freak hit too, sh*t happens in football
His work ethic is no different than 90% of the league, you're putting him on a pedestal now.
 5 years ago '08        #118
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2841 2841
The parallels between Derrick Rose and RGIII are unreal. Both are signed to that terrible company Adidas, both are legends in their cities, both make plays that leave your jaw open but have playing styles you know deep down won't last if they don't adapt. Hope their 30 For 30s are combined with Adrian Peterson on freakish recoveries and modern medicine.
 5 years ago '07        #119
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 JCyclops said:
The parallels between Derrick Rose and RGIII are unreal. Both are signed to that terrible company Adidas, both are legends in their cities, both make plays that leave your jaw open but have playing styles you know deep down won't last if they don't adapt. Hope their 30 For 30s are combined with Adrian Peterson on freakish recoveries and modern medicine.
RGIII is already a LEGEND in DC?

Y'all need better sports, son.
 5 years ago '07        #120
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,497 | Props total: 43607 43607
 ttime236 said:
Skins nation, pray this sh*t is true

I will take ACL/LCL partial over full ACL/PCL which was speculated earlier. Hopefully we dodge the bullet and Dr. Andrews confirms this tommorrow
he'll still miss most if not all of next season
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago