Jan 7 - GA Housewife/Mother Shoots Intruder 5 Times In Neck & Face With .38! Legal Gun Owners 1

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
 slimdogg3325 said:
explain u responded to me and were dead wrong in ur a.ssumption, therefore there is no argument to backtrack on but whatever bro.

or are u still trying to save face?

you laid out a movie scenario

then proceeded to tell me that i watch too much tv

seriously now

hush
 5 years ago '08        #82
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 GST said:
you laid out a movie scenario

then proceeded to tell me that i watch too much tv

seriously now

hush
theres that a.ssumption again, and ur relentless at running with it. YOU are the only one who thought "movie" after reading that, further showing ur ignorance. like n*ggas dont pull home invasion off anymore. lmao in a way u pretty much proved with that movie reference that u do indeed watch too much tv cut the tv of and step outside.

s/n i know i could tell u a million times that i wasnt thinking of a movie scene, let alone one with jason fu*kin statham but i would be wasting my time so by all means, run with it. run far with it. but dont forget this L first
 5 years ago '05        #83
GST 
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
theres that a.ssumption again, and ur relentless at running with it. YOU are the only one who thought "movie" after reading that, further showing ur ignorance. like n*ggas dont pull home invasion off anymore. lmao in a way u pretty much proved with that movie reference that u do indeed watch too much tv cut the tv of and step outside.

s/n i know i could tell u a million times that i wasnt thinking of a movie scene, let alone one with jason fu*kin statham but i would be wasting my time so by all means, run with it. run far with it. but dont forget this L first
you keep backtracking

first you said 'some get it and some don't'

then you conveniently narrow it down to 'only me' to fit your dumb a.ss arguement

foh

you got your foot in your mouth,buddy

slimdogg3325 said:
ok..and what about next time when he shows up 6 deep? u will need to be an expert marksman to pull that off

or have a weapon holding 30 rounds of 5.56 ammo
sarcasm or not,those are your words

your 'what if' scenario seems like something out a movie to me...almost seems like you're contradicting yourself at this point but w/e

Last edited by GST; 01-08-2013 at 11:54 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #84
kurtd225 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,539 | Props total: 398 398
i put my 7 mag on a deer a.ss he going down
 5 years ago '05        #85
GST 
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
I'm not comparing drinking to squeezing a trigger, I'm comparing doing wreckless things while drinking to squeezing a trigger. After all this you're still not even seeing the correct analogy, so how can you have a discussion with me?

you'd have to be more specific as to what reckless activities cuz me getting drunk then doing a head spin on my hardwood floors isnt a danger to anything or anybody but me...so you're still reaching
 5 years ago '09        #86
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,622 | Props total: 1799 1799
I woulda shot him in the brain he wouldnt of knew what drive away was
 5 years ago '11        #87
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Mr Kush said:
No offense man but do you live with your parents still?

Why does it matter what a criminals "intention" is when they are breaking and entering your home with your CHILDREN in there.. Gotta protect whats yours
Clearly you misunderstood the purpose of my post. Why does it matter? Because that's how things escalate. A criminal with no weapon is more likely to flee than to engage. If he comes in with the intent of I'm going to do whatever it is not to get caught, he doesn't ring the door bell and this potentially turns into a shootout and maybe even a tragedy.

A citizen with a weapon beats a criminal without a weapon almost every time. A criminal with a weapons has the advantage on a citizen with a weapon based on surprise.

If he had the intention of harming someone, he would hav had a weapon too. The lady fired all of her shots, injured him, and he got up and ran. Just imagine if the criminal had a gun. You think he's fleeing to the car or busting back?

The gun served its purpose, it protected her and her family. But let's not act as if the criminal was also armed, things could have been different

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-08-2013 at 12:44 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #88
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 GST said:
you keep backtracking

first you said 'some get it and some don't'

then you conveniently narrow it down to 'only me' to fit your dumb a.ss arguement

foh

you got your foot in your mouth,buddy

sarcasm or not,those are your words

your 'what if' scenario seems like something out a movie to me...almost seems like you're contradicting yourself at this point but w/e
there was no narrowing down. the first remark u quoted was about the sarcasm aspect. the second was about ur dumb a.ss movie comparison. u r trying way too hard its unbelievable u trying to tell me what i meant

yes some got the sarcasm and some, including u, didnt.

and yes ONLY u thought movie like i said. and what do u mean sarcasm or not. if u dont get the sarcasm then u are free to a.ssume what u want, which u have done oh so well if i do say so. if all else fails try to use my words against me. classic bx sh*t and i see u been around long enough to master it. nice try

the bolded was all that needed to be said to prove my point. everything aint what it seems. whatever it seems like to u just run with it and see what it gets u. multiple Ls in the same thread, and not just by me
 5 years ago '05        #89
GST 
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
there was no narrowing down. the first remark u quoted was about the sarcasm aspect. the second was about ur dumb a.ss movie comparison. u r trying way too hard its unbelievable u trying to tell me what i meant

yes some got the sarcasm and some, including u, didnt.

and yes ONLY u thought movie like i said. and what do u mean sarcasm or not. if u dont get the sarcasm then u are free to a.ssume what u want, which u have done oh so well if i do say so. if all else fails try to use my words against me. classic bx sh*t and i see u been around long enough to master it. nice try

the bolded was all that needed to be said to prove my point. everything aint what it seems. whatever it seems like to u just run with it and see what it gets u. multiple Ls in the same thread, and not just by me
now you're hurt and still backtracking and giving pleas

I usually stop posting after i've taken an L but do you,son
 5 years ago '08        #90
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
so ur sayin u have no logical response aka u realize ur mistake and take the L?
 5 years ago '05        #91
GST 
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
so ur sayin u have no logical response aka i take my L?
respond to what? cuz you keep backtracking

be more specific plz sir
 5 years ago '05        #92
GST 
space
space
@ you editing

you do realize i quoted you before you had a chance to tailor your response ?

foh
 5 years ago '05        #93
GST 
space
space
i love the internet

unlimited mulligans
 5 years ago '08        #94
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
3 post in a row? and admitting u respond with the quickness to my post? yea unlimited mulligans indeed.

so now tell me how the edit makes ur ignorance disappear from the majority of this thread
 5 years ago '05        #95
GST 
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
3 post in a row? and admitting u respond with the quickness to my post? yea unlimited mulligans indeed.

so now tell me how the edit makes ur ignorance disappear from the majority of this thread
if you can dish it you can eat it,troll

my 3 posts in a row aint got shyt to do with you being a horrible backtracker

one yaself
 5 years ago '08        #96
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
i'll give u one more try at explaining the backtrack statement u keep running with.

and lol @ troll. u responded to me so whats that tell ya. and from reading this thread im not the only one who sees thru ur bs. hell, im not even the only one on this page who sees that sh*t but i am the only one who gives second chances to make sht right so...go on
 5 years ago '05        #97
GST 
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
i'll give u one more try at explaining the backtrack statement u keep running with.

and lol @ troll. u responded to me so whats that tell ya. and from reading this thread im not the only one who sees thru ur bs. hell, im not even the only one on this page who sees that sh*t but i am the only one who gives second chances to make sht right so...go on
so now you're looking to be saved by others

dude stfu

you're like the captain of a sinking ship right now
 5 years ago '08        #98
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
wrong again. i got confirmation from others of how pathetic ur thought process is. if more than one person who dont even know each other have the same problem with u then take the hint and keep it moving. as for this little back and forth, im out the door now. maybe next time u will have come to ur senses, but i doubt it

s/n u didnt explain sh*t
 5 years ago '08        #99
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Kadillac87 said:
Clearly you misunderstood the purpose of my post. Why does it matter? Because that's how things escalate. A criminal with no weapon is more likely to flee than to engage. If he comes in with the intent of I'm going to do whatever it is not to get caught, he doesn't ring the door bell and this potentially turns into a shootout and maybe even a tragedy.

A citizen with a weapon beats a criminal without a weapon almost every time. A criminal with a weapons has the advantage on a citizen with a weapon based on surprise.

If he had the intention of harming someone, he would hav had a weapon too. The lady fired all of her shots, injured him, and he got up and ran. Just imagine if the criminal had a gun. You think he's fleeing to the car or busting back?

The gun served its purpose, it protected her and her family. But let's not act as if the criminal was also armed, things could have been different
youve been k!llin'em homie. might as well quit now. u cant argue with a shovel.
 5 years ago '05        #100
GST 
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
wrong again. i got confirmation from others of how pathetic ur thought process is. if more than one person who dont even know each other have the same problem with u then take the hint and keep it moving. as for this little back and forth, im out the door now. maybe next time u will have come to ur senses, but i doubt it

s/n u didnt explain sh*t

this is a debate

we're suppose to disagree,jackass
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy