Jan 7 - GA Housewife/Mother Shoots Intruder 5 Times In Neck & Face With .38! Legal Gun Owners 1

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #61
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 GST said:
you are the gun nut with the crazy a.ss imagination that gun laws need to be tightened on
u watch too much tv. i was simply pointing out holes in that other guys point. i can tell u want attention because u think u know what ur talking about on this issue but by ur response to my obvious sarcasm...u know what. fu*k it ur right. im a "gun nut" whatever the fu*k that is so come jump in front of this 9 n*gga

hooooooooooaaaaaah
 5 years ago '07        #62
CadillacVyse 944 heat pts944
space
space
$27,679 | Props total: 16973 16973
 the player said:
Hitman style point shooting

n*ggas kick in the door... *presses triangle*
Lmao
 5 years ago '05        #63
GST 
space
space
$14,837 | Props total: 2411 2411
 slimdogg3325 said:
u watch too much tv. i was simply pointing out holes in that other guys point. i can tell u want attention because u think u know what ur talking about on this issue but by ur response to my obvious sarcasm...u know what. fu*k it ur right. im a "gun nut" whatever the fu*k that is so come jump in front of this 9 n*gga

hooooooooooaaaaaah

i watch too much tv but you're the one that laid out the jason statham scenario

plz shush
 5 years ago '08        #64
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 GST said:
i watch too much tv but you're the one that laid out the jason statham scenario

plz shush
saving face huh? jason statham huh? i gotcha

take ur L and move along sir

Last edited by slimdogg3325; 01-08-2013 at 09:57 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #65
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 BlackRepub85 said:
Again, my question, do guns shoot themselves? No, someone has to pull the trigger, guns by themselves, pose no threat to anyone, just like liqour. and so you analogy is because the effect of pulling a trigger is faster than alcohol it's more dangeorus, even though it's a fact the use of liqour regularly k!lls more people than the use of guns?
Guns don't shoot themselves. Cars don't drive themselves. Liquor dont drink itself. When people die from liquor or cars, it's from misuse. When people die from guns, it's from proper use. Guns are the only thing you can mention that it's intended use is to inflict harm. And your liquor and car example is very bad example for you to try to use since they are both heavily regulated to prevent deaths. For cars you have seat belts, speed limits, driver tests, etc. You don't even need a license to operate a firearm. So if cars and liquor k!ll, and as a result, they are heavily regulated, why not guns? You're destroying your own argument.
 01-08-2013, 10:03 AM         #66
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MyStYlEaRt said:
Well if you know basic math, which i a.ssume an individual like your self does than you can see that you have a much better chance of wounding/killing a would be criminal(s) with a 30 bullets vs. 5 or 6 bullets right?

And who said the lady couldn't shoot well, if my memory serves me correct she only missed one shot, not bad if you ask me.

Lets say 2 or 3 thieves enter your home while you are home, would you rather have a flimsy kitchen knife to defend your self against the gun man knowing that most likely they are going to k!ll you or have a gun your self that you can shoot?? Never bring a knife to a gun f!ght right? I'm sure you've heard of that.

Until you've been in a situation that is life or death wishing you had a weapon, maybe it will be difficult for you to understand. I have never heard of anyone in a gun f!ght say the had too many bullets, in fact almost always they wish they would of had more.
He didn't have a gun, she shot him in the face 6 fu*king times, he ran out the house, most people would be dead, in this case he didn't die. He force his way into the house and got dealt with. Thats it. How that equates to him needing to die or what you would have done is fall fake a.ss internet bullsh*t talk. You fu*ks are talking murder like its nothing, like its come as easy as breathing......it doesn't...and most of yall have never even stepped on a bug, but talking on the net like you O'Dog off of menance.......and how many people do you know that have actually been in gun f!ghts? On average the regular American is never placed in a situaton where needing or using a gun is mandatory. This is a great story to promote safe gun usage in America........but unfortunately it does nothing to combat the several thousands of stories a year that show gross negligence of guns......which is what most gun control advocates are against......the gross negligence not the average house mother protecting her children from an intruder..........its apples and oranges......
 5 years ago '04        #67
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 slimdogg3325 said:
ok..and what about next time when he shows up 6 deep? u will need to be an expert marksman to pull that off

or have a weapon holding 30 rounds of 5.56 ammo
do you really think that guy is going back???
 5 years ago '08        #68
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12273 12273
sh*t always sound good...then reality hit and n*ggas really do shoot back.

n*gga thought he hit a lick
 5 years ago '05        #69
assanlb 
space
space
$851 | Props total: 56 56
Bet you the n*gga will never try that sh*t again
 5 years ago '04        #70
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,578 | Props total: 5264 5264
 assanlb said:
Bet you the n*gga will never try that sh*t again
yea if he stays alive lol.
 5 years ago '05        #71
GST 
space
space
 slimdogg3325 said:
saving face huh? jason statham huh? i gotcha

take ur L and move along sir
hahahahaa @ you backtracking and deflecting Ls

plz shush now
 5 years ago '11        #72
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
I don't have a problem with guns being regulated, my thing is how they're regulated. And the thing that people who want all guns wiped out or to stop atuomatic weapons is that most guns crimes, well over 80% happen with illegal/stolen guns. I believe every gun shotgun/rifle/handgun/smg etc. should be registered. Even with shotguns that are not registered, you can't give a statistic that shows alot of crimes are committed with them. But let's not act like registered guns are the ones causing most of the crime, that's a lie. The overwhelming majority of gun owners are very responsible and if you actually poll the amount of crimes committed with legal guns, it's a miniscule number.

And again, as much as liqour is so called regulated, it still regularly causes more deaths than guns. So my liqour analogy still is very valid. In this country, guns have always been around and there weren't a major issue, now all of sudden they are?
You say we should regulate guns by registering them and then say most guns crimes are committed with stolen or illegal guns. How would registering guns stop the theft of guns? Doesn't make sense. The Sandy Hook k!ller used guns registered to his mom. Didnt prevent the crime. Let me put you on game. Most guns used in gang k!llings are bought legally. You don't need a permit to buy guns. Anybody with a clean record can buy a gun. This is how a lot of gangs acquire their weapons. They get a runner, who purchases the guns legally and then transfer them illegally to criminals.

And all machine guns are required by law to be registried. Doesn't stop anything when you can just easily file the serial number off. So the regulations you are proposing are already in place and does little to curtail the violence a.ssociated with guns. By the way, the guns used in Aurora were all purchased legally. Do you think he could injure 100 ppl on a minute with only handguns?

Anymore suggestions that haven't already been implemented on the regulations of guns?

Last edited by Kadillac87; 01-08-2013 at 10:32 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #73
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,712 | Props total: 2358 2358

n*gga look half retarded.

Got what he deserved.
 5 years ago '05        #74
GST 
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
I don't have a problem with guns being regulated, my thing is how they're regulated. And the thing that people who want all guns wiped out or to stop atuomatic weapons is that most guns crimes, well over 80% happen with illegal/stolen guns. I believe every gun shotgun/rifle/handgun/smg etc. should be registered. Even with shotguns that are not registered, you can't give a statistic that shows alot of crimes are committed with them. But let's not act like registered guns are the ones causing most of the crime, that's a lie. The overwhelming majority of gun owners are very responsible and if you actually poll the amount of crimes committed with legal guns, it's a miniscule number.

And again, as much as liqour is so called regulated, it still regularly causes more deaths than guns. So my liqour analogy still is very valid. In this country, guns have always been around and there weren't a major issue, now all of sudden they are?
your liquor analogy is a sad reach and you know it but continue to troll the idea

you're trying too hard to compare drinking a beer to squeezing a trigger
 5 years ago '06        #75
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
But but but but but the average American will never have to use a gun for their own self-defense

imagine if she didn't have a gun
 5 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 Mr Kush said:
But but but but but the average American will never have to use a gun for their own self-defense

imagine if she didn't have a gun
Imagine if the guy was actually trying to k!ll her and not just rob an empty house. You really think she would've had time to grab the kids and hide had he not alerted her by ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door? Clearly he wasn't there to k!ll. He probably didn't have a weapon on him. It's a different situation when someone's intent is to k!ll you and you have no prior warning.
 5 years ago '06        #77
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 Kadillac87 said:
Imagine if the guy was actually trying to k!ll her and not just rob an empty house. You really think she would've had time to grab the kids and hide had he not alerted her by ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door? Clearly he wasn't there to k!ll. He probably didn't have a weapon on him. It's a different situation when someone's intent is to k!ll you and you have no prior warning.
No offense man but do you live with your parents still?

Why does it matter what a criminals "intention" is when they are breaking and entering your home with your CHILDREN in there.. Gotta protect whats yours
 5 years ago '08        #78
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
 GST said:
hahahahaa @ you backtracking and deflecting Ls
explain u responded to me and were dead wrong in ur a.ssumption, therefore there is no argument to backtrack on but whatever bro.

or are u still trying to save face?

back to my original post that so many of u are confused by, it was simply an example. no i dont expect that same guy to go back to that same house. that was sarcasm. i dont know how some got it and some didnt but in any case. dude said she didnt need a more powerful gun with more ammo, and he was right in this case, but my post was simply a "what if" scenario and u n*ggas ate that sh*t up. i could give a fu*k about gun laws. how is that not understood

Last edited by slimdogg3325; 01-08-2013 at 11:26 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #79
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
 Tic Toc said:
You got issues dog...you need to be in Afghanistan if you have a serious desire to do that to someone

and another instance where THE CRIMINAL didnt have a gun

Edit: Oh yea.....thats a nice a.ss house

I know home invaders and sh*t personally and trust me, they are strapped when breaking into homes, ready for whatever.

DallasTexas said:
no u dumb fu*k its lets take semi automatic guns away from ppl because we have no NEED to have them and they do more harm than good.... hand guns are one thing but semis,, get the fuk out of here

shut up talkin to me like your period on ya bish
If a crazed maniac is hell bent on mass murder, he'll make it happen with hand guns just the same. If you are a law abiding citizen with no felons, there should be no issue with getting a semi. Even in a thread like this dumbness is in abundance. I'm gettin an ar-15 next month by the way ya bish
 5 years ago '06        #80
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1159 1159
 Dos-effect said:
He didn't have a gun, she shot him in the face 6 fu*king times, he ran out the house, most people would be dead, in this case he didn't die. He force his way into the house and got dealt with. Thats it. How that equates to him needing to die or what you would have done is fall fake a.ss internet bullsh*t talk. You fu*ks are talking murder like its nothing, like its come as easy as breathing......it doesn't...and most of yall have never even stepped on a bug, but talking on the net like you O'Dog off of menance.......and how many people do you know that have actually been in gun f!ghts? On average the regular American is never placed in a situaton where needing or using a gun is mandatory. This is a great story to promote safe gun usage in America........but unfortunately it does nothing to combat the several thousands of stories a year that show gross negligence of guns......which is what most gun control advocates are against......the gross negligence not the average house mother protecting her children from an intruder..........its apples and oranges......
I never once stated that he needed to die. Life is extremely valuable and should always be preserved when possible, however if the life of my children and I are in danger you can bet that i would not think twice in shooting him, its called self defense and its legal in most states in the U.S. I'm sure she and her children didn't deserve to be victims of an attempted robbery but things happen. If she k!lled him thats not murder, thats self defense.

The biggest problem I have with all this "gun control" is in actuality it will probably make the crime rate increase at least 25%. Criminals will NOT turn in their weapons point blank. And you can't go after those illegal weapons cause they are not documented. For people that live out in the country miles away from anyone, how would you suggest they defend themselves when they are being robbed at gun point in the middle of the night? Call the police, probably dead already by the time they arrive.

This whole notion that semi automatic "assault rifles" need to be banned is all bullsh*t. Only 4% of crimes committed with guns are a.ssault rifles. And as for Automatic "assault rifles" that some states allow citizens to own, did you know that NOT ONCE have they ever been used in a crime!

I'll keep a long story short, lets take a look at Mexico. Under their law, no citizen is allowed to own a firearm. Take a look at their crime and murder rate and let me know if gun bans and all this gun control rhetoric is worth anything.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy