Jan 7 - GA Housewife/Mother Shoots Intruder 5 Times In Neck & Face With .38! Legal Gun Owners 1

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
109 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
He better take this 2nd chance at life and reform himself.
 5 years ago '07        #42
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 2totimes said:
too bad she aint k!ll the n*gga.

but then maybe not. n*gga got face and neck holes that will remind him how dumb he was jan 2012.

dumb n*gga knew ppl were in the house and still entered. wow

this iron face a.ss n*gga got in his whip and was able to drive, wolverine wanna be azz n*gga.

then gon ask the cops to help him. lol

Dude going call his boys up to hit that house up..
 01-08-2013, 05:35 AM         #43
alexm5656 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only issue i have with this story is that the dude aint dead...shame
 5 years ago '05        #44
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
 slimdogg3325 said:
ok..and what about next time when he shows up 6 deep? u will need to be an expert marksman to pull that off

or have a weapon holding 30 rounds of 5.56 ammo
you are the gun nut with the crazy a.ss imagination that gun laws need to be tightened on
 5 years ago '05        #45
GST 
space
space
 Screwhead said:
5 of which, didn't put the guy down.

No.

6 shots almost wasn't enough.....always be prepared.

Also, they have no Right to judge what people "need" and "don't need."

That's none of their business.

the frig are yall commando a.ss mufcukas babblin about?

she stopped an intruder ... the fcuk u mean 'it almost wasn't enough' ? i bet that friggin bum thinks different
 5 years ago '05        #46
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
Those shots had to have been grazes
 5 years ago '05        #47
GST 
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
The rule is keep pulling the trigger until the target is down. As long as the target is still moving you have to keep shooting. She did the right thing! But 6 shots for home defense aint enough, because if she had multiple intruders that cud have been ugly. I agree with home owners desiring to carry 30 round semi-auto rifles like AR-15/AK47. They are great for hunting, and great for self defense.
yall are k!lling me

n*ggaz is boltin out the door after the first shot...who the fcuk sticks around to potentially get shot ? esp if you have zero idea where the bullets are coming from ? foh
 5 years ago '05        #48
GST 
space
space
 ANDRE20 said:
^

Again, your ignorance is missing the point, this is for those who say "guns k!ll people"

It has nothing to do with second amendment either, if I choose to shoot my a.ssault rifles at the range for fun who are you or the government to tell me I can't?

Waiting for the excuse when a crazy dude stabs 20 kids in a daycare...we gonna use plastic utensils now?

because you don't need an a.ssault rifle,dumb a.ss....yes it is a privilege but privileges get taken away when abused...and just because you gun nuts wanna cry about it like children doesn't mean it shouldn't happen
 01-08-2013, 07:29 AM         #49
Grindbox 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Macaulay Culkin didn't need any guns in the entire Home Alone franchise. Now what?
 5 years ago '06        #50
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1159 1159
 stlcardinals19 said:
Gotdamn

The fu*k is that n*gga made of if he still survived that?

This woman was able to defend herself just fine with a gun that only held 6 rounds.

Doesn't this prove the gun control advocate's point that nobody needs a weapon holding 30 rounds of 5.56 for self-defense?
Like the other poster said what if it was simply 2 or 3 people entering her home. If you had to protect your self and your children you would want a 30 round magazine or +. What I find interesting is that events like this never make it to mainstream media. Instead you find idiots like piers morgan who get all the air time they want to mislead the masses.
 5 years ago '04        #51
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6621 6621
 Ni2 said:
it should be a lesson to everyone. revolvers are not a good choice. if he had a gun they would all be dead right now. if he can scrape himself up and drive away from the scene. he would certainly pull out his gun and start blasting, now in his own defense. aint like he know the gun is cashed out. hed put them all down.
Revolvers aren't a good choice?
My Taurus Judge and .44 say ENTIRELY different...
 5 years ago '04        #52
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 Screwhead said:
5 of which, didn't put the guy down.

No.

6 shots almost wasn't enough.....always be prepared.

Also, they have no Right to judge what people "need" and "don't need."

That's none of their business.
she had a fu*kin .38 what did you expect to happen.
 5 years ago '04        #53
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 MyStYlEaRt said:
Like the other poster said what if it was simply 2 or 3 people entering her home. If you had to protect your self and your children you would want a 30 round magazine or +. What I find interesting is that events like this never make it to mainstream media. Instead you find idiots like piers morgan who get all the air time they want to mislead the masses.
if you can't shoot how well is a 30round mag gonna help you and what if those dudes have guns, that makes no sense what so ever and just cause you have 30 rounds doesn't guarantee they will all hit especially not on burst this is not a movie.
 5 years ago '04        #54
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 ANDRE20 said:
^

Again, your ignorance is missing the point, this is for those who say "guns k!ll people"

It has nothing to do with second amendment either, if I choose to shoot my a.ssault rifles at the range for fun who are you or the government to tell me I can't?

Waiting for the excuse when a crazy dude stabs 20 kids in a daycare...we gonna use plastic utensils now?
where you dropped on your head as a child. stopping somebody with a knife is easier than stopping somebody with an ak-47, but your last statement was even dumber
 5 years ago '05        #55
GST 
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
People abuse alcohol, and more people get k!lled by drunk drivers/alcohol incidents than firearms every year. Why aren't we taking alcohol away?
holla at me when heineken bottes start dumpin hollow point bullets
 5 years ago '05        #56
GST 
space
space
holla at me when i can stick a 30 round banana clip in a corona
 5 years ago '05        #57
GST 
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
Holla at me when guns shoot themselves.
guns are still manufactured as weapons

you have no points
 5 years ago '08        #58
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 ImAMonster said:
Lol so we're just opening doors for strangers now? Suppose he has a gun and you open the door and YOU get blasted. Genius...Can't believe there's even 1 person on this site who would try to defend anything this man did or say that the mom should have answered the door.

how did i defend what he did?
im saying realistically the reason he ENTERED the home is because he thought no one was there
no one said open the door and have a discussion with him

you really dont understand how you could say through your door, "get the fu*k outta here, we are armed"?

the n*gga fu*ked up no matter what even trying to enter the house, but reasonably im saying this could have all been avoided without a single shot being fired

5 years ago '05        #59
GST 
space
space
 BlackRepub85 said:
My point has been made, you just don't comprehend. And still ignoring the fact that liqour has consistently k!lled more people.

you're talking about the EFFECTS of liquor...not liquor itself

how the hell are you comparing a friggin gun to the effects of liquor,when i done shot your a.ss 50 times by the time it took you to get drunk ?

plz shush
 5 years ago '06        #60
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1159 1159
 dog4life said:
if you can't shoot how well is a 30round mag gonna help you and what if those dudes have guns, that makes no sense what so ever and just cause you have 30 rounds doesn't guarantee they will all hit especially not on burst this is not a movie.
Well if you know basic math, which i a.ssume an individual like your self does than you can see that you have a much better chance of wounding/killing a would be criminal(s) with a 30 bullets vs. 5 or 6 bullets right?

And who said the lady couldn't shoot well, if my memory serves me correct she only missed one shot, not bad if you ask me.

Lets say 2 or 3 thieves enter your home while you are home, would you rather have a flimsy kitchen knife to defend your self against the gun man knowing that most likely they are going to k!ll you or have a gun your self that you can shoot?? Never bring a knife to a gun f!ght right? I'm sure you've heard of that.

Until you've been in a situation that is life or death wishing you had a weapon, maybe it will be difficult for you to understand. I have never heard of anyone in a gun f!ght say the had too many bullets, in fact almost always they wish they would of had more.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
97 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy