Jan 7 - GA Housewife/Mother Shoots Intruder 5 Times In Neck & Face With .38! Legal Gun Owners 1

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
22 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2013, 03:31 PM         #21
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all 6 in the k!ll zone

but i bet the bi*ch didn't count her shots
 5 years ago '10        #22
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433 OP
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
Why the anti right to bear arms ppl avoidin this thread?
Besides this sh*t could have easily had a twisted ending with those ppl hurt or k!lled.

Yung Dilla said:
Nah he going for life he ain't coming back they gonna charge him with home invasion with a dangerous weapon with intent of committing a felony in Georgia the home invasion alone is 20 years minimum add the other two things he's fu*ked. They didn't even get to the part about endangering children well being along with the other 8 felony warrants he has and since he got out 6 months ago I'm sure that n*gga on probation lol
homie had a damn crowbar, he gots to go....

Yung Dilla said:
I would of k!lled him imo. I would of shot him in the stomach first then walked over and laid next to him and talk to him first.. Be like you know you about to die right? no no no i don't wanna hear your sorry ''you know you done fu*ked up now don't ya?'' Got up put the gun right up to his heart and just watched him cry for a minute then end it...
 5 years ago '08        #23
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4834 4834
 Screwhead said:
5 of which, didn't put the guy down.
“The guy’s face down, crying,” the sheriff said
That man is DEFINITELY down/non-threatening

No.

6 shots almost wasn't enough.....always be prepared.

Also, they have no Right to judge what people "need" and "don't need."

That's none of their business.
She was prepared though. This is something I can be down with. Hunkering down w/loved ones, calling the police, gun pointed @ the door, and if the invader walks in, you give the bastard problems. And "needing" or "don't needing" is part of the argument when a.ssault Rifle ban and regulation laws arise. Our nation decided long ago that you can't own fully automatic weapons. So yes indeed, putting limits on a.ssault rifles is our business.

Last edited by stlcardinals19; 01-07-2013 at 05:30 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #24
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 875 875
 Yung Dilla said:
I would of k!lled him imo. I would of shot him in the stomach first then walked over and laid next to him and talk to him first.. Be like you know you about to die right? no no no i don't wanna hear your sorry ''you know you done fu*ked up now don't ya?'' Got up put the gun right up to his heart and just watched him cry for a minute then end it...
You got issues dog...you need to be in Afghanistan if you have a serious desire to do that to someone

and another instance where THE CRIMINAL didnt have a gun

Edit: Oh yea.....thats a nice a.ss house
 01-07-2013, 07:27 PM         #25
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
This dumbass said Afghanistan, like people are not people, what a dumb fu*k.

You use means necessary to protect you and your genes, maybe even farther than that, thus is life.
so you lay next to the suspect, talk sh*t and then k!ll him? where they do that at?
 5 years ago '04        #26
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
 Yung Dilla said:
- this n*gga got it all planned and laid out.

Anyway, these hoodlums are like roaches, man. 6 shots shared between the neck and face area and STILL was conscious and able to hop in his car and try to get away; the fu*k? Peace to the mom though for holding her family down. Gotta do what you gotta do.
 5 years ago '04        #27
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,867 | Props total: 1058 1058
Feel bad for homie he was probably trying to get some money for his fix and ended up gettin lit up.
 5 years ago '11        #28
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,274 | Props total: 12543 12543
 Kadillac87 said:
My n*gga took 6 shots and kept on ticking. Tupac's back

[pic - click to view]

same thing happen in Miami they tried to rob this guy he pop and k!lled dude all over his chain..these gun owners who got their license aint scared to use their sh*t

it wasn't meant for him to die he was meant to thought a lesson..5 and you still ticking.. you sure that n*gga ain't Hancock
 5 years ago '04        #29
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2466 2466
 slimdogg3325 said:
Mac C my n*gga but he aint no k!ller. n*gga rather use flame throwers and kerosene

he should have did like dude in that movie he was watchin and let that tommy loose
1....2......10!
 5 years ago '08        #30
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
 R Dot said:
Feel bad for homie he was probably trying to get some money for his fix and ended up gettin lit up.
this.
n*gga rang the bell mad times and sh*t

if they were like
"we are here and we are armed and the cops have been called"

n*gga would left with the quickness.

but i get they were scared so i cant blame them....

but just let the n*gga know i guess, because then if he wasnt there to specifically hurt you aint no reason he would even try to enter if you let him know what was....

anyway granny wasnt playin
 01-07-2013, 11:05 PM         #31
the player 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimdogg3325 said:
ok..and what about next time when he shows up 6 deep? u will need to be an expert marksman to pull that off

or have a weapon holding 30 rounds of 5.56 ammo
Hitman style point shooting

n*ggas kick in the door... *presses triangle*
 5 years ago '04        #32
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,123 | Props total: 4511 4511
too bad she aint k!ll the n*gga.

but then maybe not. n*gga got face and neck holes that will remind him how dumb he was jan 2012.

dumb n*gga knew ppl were in the house and still entered. wow

this iron face a.ss n*gga got in his whip and was able to drive, wolverine wanna be azz n*gga.

then gon ask the cops to help him. lol
 01-07-2013, 11:46 PM         #33
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it should be a lesson to everyone. revolvers are not a good choice. if he had a gun they would all be dead right now. if he can scrape himself up and drive away from the scene. he would certainly pull out his gun and start blasting, now in his own defense. aint like he know the gun is cashed out. hed put them all down.
 01-07-2013, 11:53 PM         #34
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, they have no Right to judge what people "need" and "don't need."
But civilians don't need those weapons..
 5 years ago '05        #35
DipsetSoulja 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 3094 3094
50 Cent robbin houses now?
 5 years ago '09        #36
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,405 | Props total: 10529 10529
 Imagin3 said:
this.
n*gga rang the bell mad times and sh*t

if they were like
"we are here and we are armed and the cops have been called"

n*gga would left with the quickness.

but i get they were scared so i cant blame them....

but just let the n*gga know i guess, because then if he wasnt there to specifically hurt you aint no reason he would even try to enter if you let him know what was....

anyway granny wasnt playin
Lol so we're just opening doors for strangers now? Suppose he has a gun and you open the door and YOU get blasted. Genius...Can't believe there's even 1 person on this site who would try to defend anything this man did or say that the mom should have answered the door.
 01-08-2013, 12:18 AM         #37
R3KT915 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good for her..it's funny my grandma has a gun permit and a .38 special snub nose ha
 5 years ago '08        #38
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
yall amaze me. lol. got me rollin over here

but first things first...dude not dying after taking 5 rounds to the face doesnt mean she needs bigger and stronger weapons with unlimited rounds....it means the n*gga got lucky. plain and simple. if your logic/evidence in support of anti gun laws/regulation is him living then your opinion holds no weight, not even from a respectable supporters standpoint.

secondly, dude wasnt meant to die obviously. after hitting him five times in the head and neck he stumbles away to drive away and he dies outside the house then she faces manslaughter charges. in law, one is allowed to defend themselves but the a.ssult or murder of someone who no longer poses a threat faces legal charges. this is all hypothetical and theres no telling how long she would get, if she even got anything, but the law isnt as cut and dry as some of you make it sound.
 5 years ago '08        #39
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 ANDRE20 said:
Applause....but I don't give a sh*t, if I wanna shoot an intruder with an AK, ima do it.

CARS k!ll PPL!!!! Ban them all
ALCOHOL k!lls ppl!!! Why is it legal???

F@&$ y'all gun haters, quit being hypocrites.

I don't decide on what is right and what is wrong, but I will always stand for fairness and equality.
ur cars/alcohol analogies have no foundation to the topic of gun laws/regulation. i support the 2nd amendment (defended it too if u want to question credibility) and even so, people like you make me want to shake my damn head and sucker punch your mother
 5 years ago '06        #40
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
.38 aint sh*t but.... at close range.. you gon get hit lol
happy she was able to defend herself
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
293 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy