Tyga’s Artist, Freddy E., Commits Suicide After Failed Relationship With Honey Cocaine

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 01-07-2013, 02:08 PM         #301
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
killed himself over this fu*kin deuce?? :ohhellnonas:

[pic - click to view]

I would like to freak that thang for a couple nights, but I ain't trying to lay up with that she look like a freak in the bed.

Nothing to commit that over, guess he was in too deep like Omar.
 5 years ago '12        #302
mm1000 17 heat pts17
space
space
$748 | Props total: 692 692
Shame on his hommies for not teaching him what a succubus is.

Last edited by mm1000; 01-07-2013 at 02:18 PM..
 01-07-2013, 02:14 PM         #303
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd never give a woman that much credit
 01-07-2013, 02:15 PM         #304
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas gotta understand the game, you suppose to sit back get your stacks right, then when a bi*ch go to acting up you replace her with a younger badder bi*ch. Let that hoe go chase an old wrinkled n*gga with money while you enjoy yourself.
 5 years ago '12        #305
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
 INF4MOUS said:
killed himself over this fu*kin deuce?? :ohhellnonas:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #306
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Ski Mask Way said:
Aint chu that n*gga that made that thread about your ex girlfirend cheating on you ,, getting pregnant ,, then you got her preganant and she aborted your baby ,, then you took her back again ,, now she cheating again ? Man sit cho fu*king dumbass down ,, you and this n*gga ina same boat

n*gga? first of all - hell na I aint never get thats.lut pregnant , and second n*gga hell na I aint get thats.lut pregnant... and 3rd of all yea I took thes.lut back once, after she almost DIED from ectopic pregnancy - and thats the ONLY reason cuz thes.lut ALMOST DIED! then - but that was IT hell i even put hers.lut a.ss pics up on BX to show how much I dont give a fu*k - and at the end of that thread I decided I would never talk to the bi*ch again ... go back and read u f*ggot a.ss fu*k boy....

She the one tryna get back with me - did u even get the point of that sh*t??

fu*k is you talkin bout? tryna reach n sh*t ...

ur trolling sucks . clearly ur tryin add fake sh*t to make a totally incorrect point. talm bout she aborted my baby - reading comprehension my n*gga- get on it! .... I aint never in my life get thats.lut pregnant ...

and lemme add that my ex was 74874w74890578490534795 times badder than ugly a.ss honey cocaine...

I mean yea I think she bad as fu*k but sh*t , thats that - I still to this day ignore her phone calls -- youll never catch me ever ever simpin over a bi*ch again

dont ever compare mys.lut a.ss ex (in the white)

[pic - click to view]

to this monstrosity

[pic - click to view]

nice reach tho bi*ch n*gga....

Last edited by erick derelict; 01-07-2013 at 03:16 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #307
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 erick derelict said:

n*gga? first of all - hell na I aint never get thats.lut pregnant , and second n*gga hell na I aint get thats.lut pregnant... and 3rd of all yea I took thes.lut back once, after she almost DIED from ectopic pregnancy - and thats the ONLY reason cuz thes.lut ALMOST DIED! then - but that was IT hell i even put hers.lut a.ss pics up on BX to show how much I dont give a fu*k - and at the end of that thread I decided I would never talk to the bi*ch again ... go back and read u f*ggot a.ss fu*k boy....

ur trolling sucks . clearly ur tryin add fake sh*t to make a totally incorrect point. talm bout she aborted my baby - reading comprehension my n*gga- get on it! .... I aint never in my life get thats.lut pregnant ...

and lemme add that my ex was 74874w74890578490534795 times badder than ugly a.ss honey cocaine...

u aint never catch me cryin over the bi*ch ? I mean yeaI think she bad as fu*k but sh*t , thats that - I still to this day ignore her phone calls --

dont ever compare my ex

[pic - click to view]

to

[pic - click to view]

bi*ch please..
we need better pics homie
 5 years ago '04        #308
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
weak sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #309
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Mane this sh*t is all around bad/sad

this n*gga k!lled himslef over honey cocaine that he knows his boss fu*ked... he had to be unstable had to be.
 01-07-2013, 03:13 PM         #310
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erick derelict said:

I mean yea I think she bad as fu*k but sh*t , thats that - I still to this day ignore her phone calls -- youll never catch me ever ever simpin over a bi*ch again

dont ever compare mys.lut a.ss ex

[pic - click to view]

to this monstrosity

[pic - click to view]

nice reach tho bi*ch n*gga....
Give us a face shot of your ex...
 5 years ago '12        #311
Asstrologist81 
space
space
$625 | Props total: 62 62
u dont murk urself over sum pus*y
 5 years ago '06        #312
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
 DJ Kay Slay said:
fu*k THAT NOISE, This selfish motherfu*ker k!lled himself over some fu*king pus*y, he took his own life for some ho and didn't care about his parents that raised him since he was in sh*tty diapers, he didn't think about his friends that knew him for a long a.ss time and if he has kids then they're never going to see their dad growing up, because this ignorant n*gga allowed pus*y to take his soul.

He let the pus*y take his fu*king soul. Yo after this, I won't listen to Tyga, I won't listen to Drake, I won't listen to these soft a.ss n*ggas ever again because they might fu*king brainwash me to take the chrome to myself over a godamn stripper.

[pic - click to view]

01-07-2013, 03:27 PM         #313
fcb10 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
over a female!?

r.i.p though
 5 years ago '04        #314
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1070 1070
i'm sorry, R.I.P. and all of that, but...

Who the fu*k commits suicide on twitter???

this world has gone to sh*t...

oh, and i blame the Illuminati, this was probably Tyga's sacrifice...

5 years ago '07        #315
space
space
 Ski Mask Way said:
You still a simp for the thread ,, pus*y . And that smut chink a.ss bi*ch you posted aint sh*t ,, thin pencil neck bi*ch. Two words No a.ss ! and I aint even see her backside yet ,, n*gga you from Buffalo ,, fu*k out my face !
... oh he mad LMAOOOOOOOOO

y u so mad though man?? I know you aint think you was gon reach and put out sum false bullsh*t about me and get away like its free rent - f*ggot

and oh yea - I used to live in buffalo ( aka rough buff where they puff enough stuff) and went to school there - fu*k boy - I live in BROOKLYN NOW - and I'll be str8 up with you - n*ggaz will get thier sh*t peeled back half steppin in Buffalo ... keep thinkin sh*ts sweet I dare you to go on Bailey Ave in Buffalo talkin that "you from buffalo" sh*t ... n*ggaz a peel ya sh*t back in broad day - no frontin buffalo is gangster as fu*k. Homo.

tryina give an L and ended up takin many ...just stop now reachin dumb hard ... then mad his reach didnt work ... where they do that at tho? for real tho?

[pic - click to view]

HugeBBC said:
Give us a face shot of your ex...
There ya go.... duck facin a.sss.lut...lolllll ...

Last edited by erick derelict; 01-07-2013 at 03:50 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #316
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 Retro said:
My god what an attention wh0ore. This is exactly why I don't feel sorry for this sorry n*gga...
my exact thoughts...
 01-07-2013, 03:56 PM         #317
HugeBBC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erick derelict said:
... oh he mad LMAOOOOOOOOO

y u so mad though man?? I know you aint think you was gon reach and put out sum false bullsh*t about me and get away like its free rent - f*ggot

and oh yea - I used to live in buffalo ( aka rough buff where they puff enough stuff) and went to school there - fu*k boy - I live in BROOKLYN NOW - and I'll be str8 up with you - n*ggaz will get thier sh*t peeled back half steppin in Buffalo ... keep thinkin sh*ts sweet I dare you to go on Bailey Ave in Buffalo talkin that "you from buffalo" sh*t ... n*ggaz a peel ya sh*t back in broad day - no frontin buffalo is gangster as fu*k. Homo.

tryina give an L and ended up takin many ...just stop now reachin dumb hard ... then mad his reach didnt work ... where they do that at tho? for real tho?

[pic - click to view]

There ya go.... I hate that duck facin a.sss.lut...

Honey C >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>> Your Ex

Easily.
 5 years ago '07        #318
space
space
 Ski Mask Way said:
Why you typin paragraphs pus*y ,, and bi*ch you still a simp . My ex sh*ts all ova dat fu*kin bi*ch you posted .
yooooo u really got me crackin up over here man ... fu*k is wrong wit u?

my n*gga ... woohhhhsahhhhhh ... wooohhhsahhhhh ... count backwards from ten lolllllllll

u gon' fu*k around catch heart attack or seizure some sh*t man ... gottdamn

y u soo mad though bi*ch ?? you the one reachin, lyin , frontin .... and then MAD like a tru hatin a.ss fu*k boy ...

I aint tryna compare exes with you ... ... IDGAF what ur ex looks like man ... its all good B ... lollll ...anyone who has seen my posts should know by now I type long a.ss paragraphs - deal with it - all my posts are long - I type alot and fast - sorry you cant handle that - but if u think u talkin some sh*t is gonna change that then

*Edit - ur ex is gross man .... I admit I only like asian bi*ches so I may be biased but I woulldnt look twice at that thing u posted. * but hey its all good man - u think she is dope, and thats u - i really dont care what ur ex looks like especially if she aint asian... and thats me.

Last edited by erick derelict; 01-07-2013 at 04:18 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #319
space
space
 HugeBBC said:

Honey C >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>> Your Ex

Easily.

No fu*king WAY . but to each his own .... I got the yellow fever pretty ill , but Honey Cocaine is fu*kin disgusting man ... maybe my ex is too tho .. idgaf bi*ch gone now. I aint stickin up for her a.ss
 01-07-2013, 04:13 PM         #320
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ski Mask Way said:
Why you typin paragraphs pus*y ,, and bi*ch you still a simp . My ex sh*ts all ova dat fu*kin bi*ch you posted .
Edit:
[pic - click to view]

My vote is for the Asian over your girl homey, your girl basic as hell looking

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy