Tyga’s Artist, Freddy E., Commits Suicide After Failed Relationship With Honey Cocaine

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #241
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
Who the fu*k is honey cocaine, freddy mercury, and tygger
 01-07-2013, 03:12 AM         #242
SOD RG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Its very few stars who don't have the mystery death of someone close to them before they blow. Certainly music artist.

What about Tyga? What about Soulja Boy. There's a lot of artists this didnt happen to. But I see where you're going.
 5 years ago '07        #243
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 X-NINE said:
Whatever his internal issues were, they were obviously beyond any of our understandings, mane. RIP regardless & for his fam who's really needs the condolances. 2K13 JUST began & this n*gga decided he wasn't worthy of living like that I would like to hope duke wasn't coked out/on something before he decided to do what he did...but you never know with these rappers mane

I used to know some white chick 3 years ago thru some other dude I used to kinda fu*k with, but don't even now that was like 29 with a 10 year old daughter. She had some relationship issues with whoever and ended up offing herself. Used to see her in the clubs every other weekend. I used to think I had some depressed sh*t going on with me when I was way younger, but that sh*t really is all in your head mane. Dude could've been fishing for some knowledge & get his act and career the way it could've potentially or not popped off. When n*ggaz stop loving themselves, they're vegetable a.ss n*ggaz at that point...sad sh*t

yo, elborate on this brother
 5 years ago '09        #244
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,421 | Props total: 762 762
pus*yhole
 5 years ago '06        #245
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 S W A N said:
n*ggas is dragging Honey Cocaine on social media sites blaming her for homey offing himself. Get out of here with that bs. n*gga just didnt accept rejection. See Kanye and Wiz have made it acceptable to try and turn these hoes to housewives. When they dont wanna play fair, this is what simp n*ggas result to doing. Sad sh*t is...seems homey had so much going right for him. We may never know what he was truly dealing with but suicide aint the answer and judging from thwt suspect a.ss pic with the gun to his head, he was begging for attention.
tha truuuthhhhhhh
 01-07-2013, 04:07 AM         #246
illmatic52 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Free Trotty said:
Killing yourself over pus*y when there are so many other women out there

These hoes today ain't about sh*t.

They fu*king at 12 nowadays, taking birth control at 15 and sh*t.

- No education (stay dropping out of college if they get there)
- Terrible ambitions (just want to be famous)

n*ggas being thirsty gassing they fragile egos up thinking she gonna choose them like you want to turn one of these hoes into your wife They got it all fu*ked up and these social networking sites got that sh*t started with MySpace making basic a.ss hoes think they celebrities.

I don't know homie or the girl involved but its like this.

If you got problems goin on in your life where you depressed/not happy DO NOT INVOLVE A FEMALE AS YOUR bi*ch OR YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE SHE GONNA GET IN YOUR FEELINGS SOONER OR LATER AND MAKE THAT sh*t EVEN WORSE

condolences to his family for having to go thru this sh*t it's sad and embarrassing at the same
time.
2pac woulda smacked the sh*t out this n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #247
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 OoChiLLoO said:
hold up.
this n*gga really did take the pic, then add the instagram effect to it.. and sat there and uploaded it?

mannnn fu*k this f*ggot for real!!!!

I'm crying bruh
 5 years ago '04        #248
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 illmatic52 said:
2pac woulda smacked the sh*t out this n*gga
Naw bruh.......The homie is tellin the truth.....these ho*s ain't sh*t to mess with if you're mind isnt right.......I've personally saved several people from offing themselves.......i say chase the paper......and spend time making YOURSELF happy......
 5 years ago '07        #249
ham00di 30 heat pts30
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 3 3
RIP

Anyone else here think for a second maybe he had mental issues? Not everyone is born perfect, bloody hell.
 5 years ago '10        #250
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
smh... RIP.
 01-07-2013, 05:42 AM         #251
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
killing himself over some bi*ch that didn't want him, what kind of a fuked up sh!t is that?

one stupid bi*ch broke my heart a couple of months ago, fukin terrible feeling and I'm still trying to recover from it but commiting suicide? really? wtf

in this world there's no place for this kind of weakness, let's just hope that poor silly kid is in a better place now
 5 years ago '08        #252
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
 Mista Mizatti said:
To make it worse you know his a.ss tried multiple angles for his suicide look. He probably did one with the gun under his chin, one without a hat, one with a whole other outfit on, one with tears coming down,one with his favorite hello kitty stuffed animal, you can tell by his bi*ch a.ss actions he loved Hello Kitty.
Ruth. Less.

Wow
 5 years ago '12        #253
MuNoZ 
space
space
space
$106 | Props total: 20 20
 Mista Mizatti said:
To make it worse you know his a.ss tried multiple angles for his suicide look. He probably did one with the gun under his chin, one without a hat, one with a whole other outfit on, one with tears coming down,one with his favorite hello kitty stuffed animal, you can tell by his bi*ch a.ss actions he loved Hello Kitty.

[pic - click to view]

01-07-2013, 06:59 AM         #254
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
corny bi*ch a.ss hoe a.ss n*ggas from the burbs

why would he do his fam like that

ultimate cowards way out
 01-07-2013, 07:08 AM         #255
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weak a.ss n*gga
 01-07-2013, 07:16 AM         #256
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Troubleman1990 said:
R.I.P.??
Oh u mean Rest in piss
Sucka a.ss simp bi*ch a.ss n*gga
Natural selection for that a.ss
Weak minded bi*ch
No respect for n*ggas like that

No respect for a n*gga that take his own life. Sucker move. Take your lumps like a man.
 01-07-2013, 07:17 AM         #257
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my next comment is

who the fu*k is Freddy E?

-Keith Clark
 5 years ago '06        #258
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
 305Lars said:
look at him

[pic - click to view]

Come on man.. if he had mental issues he wouldn't be doing sh*t like this, people who k!ll themselves normally don't go on about it and tell people, this dude took pictures, added effects, he was complaining he didn't have a girlfriend a couple days ago...the fu*k man.. its almost as he thought yeah now i'll get the attention I need, but didn't realise suicide means death
 5 years ago '06        #259
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #260
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
man this is sad man... I'm not really sad about him losing his life but more of the example he's putting out for the younger generation and hip hop in general.

n*gga was a 90s baby, just like myself, and he's definately proving the old heads right when they say the younger generation is weak as fu*k.

I use to be weak as well but I learned my lesson spending time away from them and not dealing with females (deployment). It's been 9 months since I've even fu*ked or communicated with a chick, and mentally, I am on a whole nother level as far as confidence with myself and my financial situation. And confidence in yourself is the ultimate way of conquering females.

Last edited by DurtySoufReppin; 01-07-2013 at 07:36 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy