NHL Lockout is over

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,620 | Props total: 3261 3261
For all you hating a.ss n*ggas...

Capitals star left wing Alex Ovechkin will return to Washington early this week to prepare for a shortened 2012-13 season, according to his IMG agent, David Abrutyn.

5 years ago '05        #142
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
Cant wait to read Scott Burnside predict the Devils last as usual and then the GOAT Marty prove him wrong yet again.
 5 years ago '05        #143
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
they over hype how many people watch the game in Canada.ahha it is not as popular as it seems because of the cost a.ssociateds with it
 01-07-2013, 06:23 PM         #144
TheFridayReport 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad hockey back. So I can troll them Pens fans and their crybaby captain...
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '08        #145
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9034 9034
Anyone placing any futures? I like the Leafs payout potential.
 01-07-2013, 06:38 PM         #146
TheFridayReport 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 goals in 48 games or whatever number they end up playing. Bet on it. Signed, this cat...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #147
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,448 | Props total: 717 717
 !!! said:
We're not far behind though.

Does anyone know if there is still gonna b a trade deadline? Of course i dont imagine teams will do too much trading with a shortened season
 5 years ago '04        #148
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 NateRight said:

Does anyone know if there is still gonna b a trade deadline? Of course i dont imagine teams will do too much trading with a shortened season
They said like April 5th
 5 years ago '12        #149
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,760 | Props total: 22139 22139
All of these pens fans thinking that they have some kind chance this year. Pirates suck. Steelers suck. You n*ggas lost. Time to rebuild. You can have a franchise with a team full of fragile f*ggots.
 5 years ago '07        #150
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 NateRight said:
We have 1 presidents trophy, and no we only went to the wcf 2 years ago against a stacked blackhawks team and a deep canucks team.

Canucks are the last 2 presidents trophy winners, they got their sh*t kicked in them on the road in the finals and in game 7. Then last year, being the presidents trophy winner, they could only win 1 game against the kings. Yeah i'd say canucks choke more. 2 president's trophies in a row and no chip?

Anyone would have a division title in the weak a.ss division they play in .. I'm a Canucks fan 'til I die, but they were not a #1 team last year.. Since its a 1-8 seed match up on paper its a choke, but look at line-ups and the records from both the Kings and Canucks post ASG .. Kings were a 3 seed at worst when it came down to it.. Canucks ain't sh*t....garbage a.ss team.
 5 years ago '10        #151
frank23white 
space
space
$552 | Props total: 4 4
 Illuminati said:
I hope they win less than 15 games. Hate those f*ggots.
My man...you're gonna be catching feelings for this entire mini season. Oilers>>>>
 5 years ago '12        #152
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 m-f said:

Anyone would have a division title in the weak a.ss division they play in .. I'm a Canucks fan 'til I die, but they were not a #1 team last year.. Since its a 1-8 seed match up on paper its a choke, but look at line-ups and the records from both the Kings and Canucks post ASG .. Kings were a 3 seed at worst when it came down to it.. Canucks ain't sh*t....garbage a.ss team.

You're a Leafs fan n*gga jus admit it, no need to be embarrased

But yea playin in a weak division helped, and the Kings kinda underperformed in the season, they were stacked with the addition of Richards and Carter, plus Quick played lights out, main reason I won my pool
 5 years ago '11        #153
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 m-f said:

Im confused man. Do you think president's trophy goes to the division winners???????

the president's trophy is awarded to the team with the most points (best record) in all of NHL, which means only 1 goes out each year. Which means the Canucks were the best team in the NHL (regular season of course) 2 years in a row, and they still haven't hoisted Lord Stanley's Cup.
How do you call yourself a Canucks fan when you say they're a garbage team? They definitely are not garbage. Sure they lost a little depth but they are still a strong team
 5 years ago '11        #154
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Other then the Pens. I like the Red Wings in a condensed season. I picked that awhile ago. All those old legs. They know they only have one more chance and they usually play really good their first 50 games.

Pens bringing home Lord Stanley tho
Holmstrom just retired though, not sure I like their D core either. The blues might be a good pick for the odds. They have a strong D and their forwards play a hard forecheck that'll wear teams down in a series

If Robinson can fix our terrible PK unit then I def go sharks. Plus our D has to come back healthy, we got a few key guys who are injured to start of the season
 5 years ago '04        #155
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
space
$42,042 | Props total: 33762 33762
 NateRight said:
Holmstrom just retired though, not sure I like their D core either. The blues might be a good pick for the odds. They have a strong D and their forwards play a hard forecheck that'll wear teams down in a series

If Robinson can fix our terrible PK unit then I def go sharks. Plus our D has to come back healthy, we got a few key guys who are injured to start of the season
Our PK was god awful last year...

Like you said, I like our chances if Robinson gets the PK into shape and if Niemi doesn't suck.

Right now though, my Stanley Cup Finals prediction is Minnesota vs. NYR.
 5 years ago '07        #156
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 NateRight said:
Im confused man. Do you think president's trophy goes to the division winners???????

the president's trophy is awarded to the team with the most points (best record) in all of NHL, which means only 1 goes out each year. Which means the Canucks were the best team in the NHL (regular season of course) 2 years in a row, and they still haven't hoisted Lord Stanley's Cup.
How do you call yourself a Canucks fan when you say they're a garbage team? They definitely are not garbage. Sure they lost a little depth but they are still a strong team
Thanks tips.

I said playing in a weak division definitely helped them get it.

Signing Schneider is going to back fire on them, Sedins are fading, Kesler is a shell of his former self, and won't be back from his injury, the defense is overrated and Bieksa is a bi*ch, Luongo is the heart and soul of the team.. He made the defense look way better than it is, Hamhuis is underrated tho....Edler was a main reason we lost against the Kings......Asking me how I call myself a Canucks fan ...... I'm just sick of losing. & Raymond still being on the team?

You're really going to talk sh*t to me about not knowing hockey? Come on.. fu*k the NHL at this point anyways..48-50 games? Meaningless a.ss season. I'll still watch though.
 5 years ago '07        #157
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 DireWolf07 said:

You're a Leafs fan n*gga jus admit it, no need to be embarrased

But yea playin in a weak division helped, and the Kings kinda underperformed in the season, they were stacked with the addition of Richards and Carter, plus Quick played lights out, main reason I won my pool
Never call me a Leafs fan.
 5 years ago '10        #158
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 6003 6003
 TheFridayReport said:
Glad hockey back. So I can troll them Pens fans and their crybaby captain...
[pic - click to view]

Glad hockey is back. So I can watch that toothless russian sh*t bird continue the decline that crosby fans have seen coming since day 1.

eat sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #159
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 m-f said:
Never call me a Leafs fan.
Well you repping the Raptors and Jays, it ain't hard to tell

No real fan would call the Canucks a "garbage a.ss team", stop playin yourself. Comin off back to back president trophy wins, goin by your logic, every team in the league is garbage.
 5 years ago '07        #160
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 DireWolf07 said:
Well you repping the Raptors and Jays, it ain't hard to tell

No real fan would call the Canucks a "garbage a.ss team", stop playin yourself. Comin off back to back president trophy wins, goin by your logic, every team in the league is garbage.
I can't stand the leafs check my post history.

You took the garbage a.ss team out of context .. They have a lot of question marks, don't see them doing much of anything this season or in the future depending on moves Gillis makes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy