Meek Mill Responds To Cassidy's 'R.A.I.D.' Diss Track

most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
35 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2013, 02:35 PM         #101
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What gets me is that, Cass's career is more successful than Meek's so far. How are you gonna brag about success to a man who sold more records and had more hits than you? n*ggas really be feeling untouchable while their on top but every man falls. When you a older n*gga and fall off and these young n*ggas disrespecting you how you gon feel Meek? Just like all the rest of the old dudes, it's a cycle. These young n*ggas need to learn something about the game and stop with all this "hustling, getting paid, money over everything" a.ss attitudes. Respect hip-hop, get your money too, but respect your craft.
 01-07-2013, 03:04 PM         #102
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
What gets me is that, Cass's career is more successful than Meek's so far. How are you gonna brag about success to a man who sold more records and had more hits than you? n*ggas really be feeling untouchable while their on top but every man falls. When you a older n*gga and fall off and these young n*ggas disrespecting you how you gon feel Meek? Just like all the rest of the old dudes, it's a cycle. These young n*ggas need to learn something about the game and stop with all this "hustling, getting paid, money over everything" a.ss attitudes. Respect hip-hop, get your money too, but respect your craft.
This the truth.
 5 years ago '05        #103
jwest600 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
 SOCIALITE said:
 5 years ago '06        #104
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,110 | Props total: 11334 11334
meek lost....he threw in the towel before it got to big for him.
 5 years ago '10        #105
ClustyMolecules 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,936 | Props total: 7185 7185
I love when people use 'irrelevancy' as a factor as to why something is wack lol who the f*ck cares, if something is dope its dope dont matter who it came from...same dudes wearing skinny jeans because thats whats 'in' foh...i mean this aint 2nd round ko, ether, etc but he goes in....and to the dude who mentioned about tracks being limited now a days I feel you...f*uck a 3 min song with 3 shotty hooks id rather hear someone GO IN non stop for an extended period ANY DAY
 5 years ago '10        #106
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 SOCIALITE said:

nothin nut the truth

hbk83 said:
It was the hotter song, but Jay with super ugly and cam's sh*t made Nas want that truce. Nas still to this day has not recovered
thats up for debate, Jay did wound him but Nas's quality is still high. See last album
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago