most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #101
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
 P-Hill said:

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga even screams on Twitter
 01-07-2013, 03:35 PM         #102
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What gets me is that, Cass's career is more successful than Meek's so far. How are you gonna brag about success to a man who sold more records and had more hits than you? n*ggas really be feeling untouchable while their on top but every man falls. When you a older n*gga and fall off and these young n*ggas disrespecting you how you gon feel Meek? Just like all the rest of the old dudes, it's a cycle. These young n*ggas need to learn something about the game and stop with all this "hustling, getting paid, money over everything" a.ss attitudes. Respect hip-hop, get your money too, but respect your craft.
 01-07-2013, 04:04 PM         #103
DXFan619 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SOCIALITE said:
What gets me is that, Cass's career is more successful than Meek's so far. How are you gonna brag about success to a man who sold more records and had more hits than you? n*ggas really be feeling untouchable while their on top but every man falls. When you a older n*gga and fall off and these young n*ggas disrespecting you how you gon feel Meek? Just like all the rest of the old dudes, it's a cycle. These young n*ggas need to learn something about the game and stop with all this "hustling, getting paid, money over everything" a.ss attitudes. Respect hip-hop, get your money too, but respect your craft.
This the truth.
 5 years ago '05        #104
jwest600 
space
space
$977 | Props total: 11 11
 SOCIALITE said:
 5 years ago '06        #105
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8660 8660
meek lost....he threw in the towel before it got to big for him.
 5 years ago '10        #106
ClustyMolecules 117 heat pts117
space
space
$4,604 | Props total: 5784 5784
I love when people use 'irrelevancy' as a factor as to why something is wack lol who the f*ck cares, if something is dope its dope dont matter who it came from...same dudes wearing skinny jeans because thats whats 'in' foh...i mean this aint 2nd round ko, ether, etc but he goes in....and to the dude who mentioned about tracks being limited now a days I feel you...f*uck a 3 min song with 3 shotty hooks id rather hear someone GO IN non stop for an extended period ANY DAY
 5 years ago '10        #107
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 SOCIALITE said:

nothin nut the truth

hbk83 said:
It was the hotter song, but Jay with super ugly and cam's sh*t made Nas want that truce. Nas still to this day has not recovered
thats up for debate, Jay did wound him but Nas's quality is still high. See last album
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy