Dwight Throwing Shots at Kobe ??

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
whatever whatever but I don't see dwight balling out either....
 5 years ago '08        #82
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,487 | Props total: 17056 17056
Funny how this LWO 2.0 didn't work out

they make a good video game team that's it
 5 years ago '07        #83
aaeceo 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 37 37
lol yeah them boys shots they missed were like...oh he just gave me the ball with 1 second left on the shot clock cuz he couldnt shoot over the other 4 players...
 01-06-2013, 12:33 PM         #84
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut the fu*k up and start beg n for kyrie new knicks nation
 5 years ago '12        #85
kennypedia 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 266 266
Lakers Lost
 5 years ago '06        #86
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
its his own fault

1 player shooting more than the rest of the starting 5 combined, but ya dwight is the problem
 5 years ago '09        #87
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 k3llz said:
Pau Gasol 1-6
Metta 1-6
Morris 0-2
Meeks 3-13

yea keep sharing the ball smh
u should thats numbers ased off no rythym like 6 shots for Gasolmy n*gga really smh meeks had 13 shots lol
 5 years ago '09        #88
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Kastanova said:
To the idiot who said Dwight can leave and go to the Nets as a FA he can't unless he's willing to take the vet min. The Nets are over the cap for the next 4 years. They aren't in the running unless we trade him at the deadline with them.

I don't expect Dwight to stay I still say him and Chris Paul are going to Dallas together.

Also it should be noted getting the eighth seed in the West is a lot harder then playing in the East. The West teams are more balanced out, unlike the East.
chris paul aint going nowhere nw he getting the clippers to play real good now and the young
 5 years ago '12        #89
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,224 | Props total: 1386 1386
 faceoffizhere said:
u should thats numbers ased off no rythym like 6 shots for Gasolmy n*gga really smh meeks had 13 shots lol
It should be noted that they were wide open and had more then 5 seconds to shoot the ball.

Those n*ggas are ALWAYS OPEN but ALWAYS BRICK!

Put Metta in the post.
 5 years ago '05        #90
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,844 | Props total: 30033 30033
brook lopez, kris humphries, marshon brooks for dwight, blake etc
 01-06-2013, 01:44 PM         #91
d24_and1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm curious how many of you actually watched the game. Kobe was 3-6 in the 1st quarter. They were 0-6 from 3 pointers. They were down by 7 at the end of the first. Howard was 3-5 in the paint.

The problem is they get off to slow starts and have to f!ght back. Gasol deserves more than 6 shots and 2 of those were 3 point attempts. MWP got 6 shots and 4 of those were 3 point attempts.

The supporting cast must step up: Meeks, Morris and the entire bench. MWP's shot selection needs improvement.

The only 3 players that I have no problem with right now is Nash, Kobe and Hill. I honestly would like to see Nash look for his shot a bit more. The free throw problems is not just k!lling the Lakers. It is losing them games by taking away possessions from the team. I'd use Hill and Jamsion more during the last 5 minutes of the quarter. Gasol at C, Hill and Jamison at PF. The reason is Jamison can shoot the 3. Hill can help battle for the rebounds and play defense while Howard takes a break. Gasol can get into the offense more. This team isn't being utilized at they do the best. Gasol won't get the Howard treatment at the free throw line.

Howard is averaging 34 mpg. That is to much for a guy playing with a bad back. I'd rather use him for 28 to 30 minutes and he doesn't have to worry about the free throw issue. Once they start fouling him off the ball and putting him on the line. Then you gotta play with a different lineup.

I've been a Lakers fan since I was a young kid. The way Jim Buss has treated this organization is absurd. They should of hired Brian Shaw instead of Mike Brown. The list goes on with his moves.
 01-06-2013, 01:55 PM         #92
sigel84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe go ahead and fire him
 5 years ago '10        #93
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8115 8115
 Kastanova said:
To the idiot who said Dwight can leave and go to the Nets as a FA he can't unless he's willing to take the vet min. The Nets are over the cap for the next 4 years. They aren't in the running unless we trade him at the deadline with them.

I don't expect Dwight to stay I still say him and Chris Paul are going to Dallas together.

Also it should be noted getting the eighth seed in the West is a lot harder then playing in the East. The West teams are more balanced out, unlike the East.
What's the luxury tax to a muthafu*ka like me, could you please remind me?

[pic - click to view]

They can easily trade Brook for draft picks to a team like the Hornets or Cavs, Dwights contract can replace that. At that point the lakers will be begging to get Humphries and Marshawn.
 01-06-2013, 02:57 PM         #94
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does this guy even try to enhance his offensive capabilities during the offseason? I watch players like Marc Gasol, Bynum, Brook and you can see how they have progressed offensively. This guy is like a damn treadmill. Running in place and getting nowhere fast....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy