Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
1antrey 
space
space
space
$6 | Props total: 1 1
 psylence2k said:

[pic - click to view]

Kobe Bryant has an idea why the Lakers are struggling right now. After last night's 107-102 loss to the Clippers, Dwight Howard was asked for his perspective on why their crosstown rivals are performing so much better than the Lake Show and here's what he had to say:

"Look at the difference between our team and theirs," Howard said. "They just play together. They share the ball. Everybody's excited when something happens. We have to be like that to be a great team."

Play together? Share the ball? Um, we know he has Steve Nash and all, but Howard realized that infamous ballhog Kobe was still on the Lakers when he got traded to the team over the summer, right? Are things already starting to fall apart in L.A.?

Source:
 5 years ago '12        #62
1antrey 
space
space
space
Maaaannn fu*k kobe and dwight coward....i knew they would self destruct....2 alpha dogs cant co-exsist
 5 years ago '12        #63
1antrey 
space
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
my father always told me, it's better to be the captain on a small boat than the 1st mate on a big ship...
this clown left orlando where he was king, only to end up in LA & become a complete after-thought
this n*gga only getting the scraps that kobe drops under the table...
Sho u right!
 5 years ago '12        #64
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 1389 1389
To the idiot who said Dwight can leave and go to the Nets as a FA he can't unless he's willing to take the vet min. The Nets are over the cap for the next 4 years. They aren't in the running unless we trade him at the deadline with them.

I don't expect Dwight to stay I still say him and Chris Paul are going to Dallas together.

Also it should be noted getting the eighth seed in the West is a lot harder then playing in the East. The West teams are more balanced out, unlike the East.
 5 years ago '10        #65
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
its looking horrible for the lakeshow
 5 years ago '09        #66
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
Lol everybody has the answer in here. Man the fuk up and play ball, that's it b.
 5 years ago '07        #67
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6133 6133
god damn dwight is such a pus*y

Howard then explained what his definition of an "alpha male" is.

"If you're an alpha male, you don't have to always show that you're the alpha male," he said. "Just be who you are. You come in the room, people know you're there.

"My presence is felt every day, and I don't have to come here and growl and snarl at people. I don't have to do all that."

Instead, he said he tries to create a happy, enjoyable work environment.

"(My teammates) like when I come in, have fun and enjoy myself. Because they want to have fun and enjoy themselves, too," Howard said. "If they can't do it, it's not a great working environment.

"I don't think you guys would want to come into work with a boss that's always telling you what to do. If you see the boss being at ease and having fun doing it, then you're going to have fun doing that. That's who I am. I've been an alpha male my whole life, but I don't go pissing everywhere to show people that I'm an alpha male. I just need to be who I am."

good luck winning a championship with this guy
 5 years ago '12        #68
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
He needs to get rid of that Lets all be friends and hold hands and laugh attitude on the court.

I want this Dwight on the court:

[video - click to view]

The angry pissed off ready to power slam the fu*king ball and make n*ggas move out the way Howard.

not this pus*y who wears a headband in a Lakers uni Howard.
 01-05-2013, 11:55 PM         #69
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's been complaining after every loss since the season started, nothing new. The game Kobe took 41 shots he said they played the right way lol dude is a big cry baby bi*ch. Things go well he's happy, things go bad it's everybody's fault but his. When they got Hack-a-Howard'd out of those back to back games he said "we didn't lose this game because of my freethrow shooting" dispite directly dropping double digit leads during the sh*t. He got the ball more in that Clippers game than he got it all year and still cried. Kobe was hitting everything he put up and he was mad that Kobe got them back in the game? Nah that n*gga just refuses to take his blame so he throws it out at the other players to deflect that sh*t from him.
 5 years ago '10        #70
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,858 | Props total: 4981 4981
 Dun Language said:
hope he request to go to brooklyn

brook lopez >>>>
Hope You Not Serious

Lopez Is Softer Then Wet Tissue
 5 years ago '12        #71
AJtheGreat 26 heat pts26
space
space
$20,812 | Props total: 1727 1727
The chemistry on the team has been off for the last 2 seasons. Our old championship bench came up together and were hungrier also.
He's saying the right stuff, but he's going about it the wrong way. If he really wants to have a better relationship with Kobe, he's need to talk that out with him. Complaining to the media is just going to bring the morale down even worse.

290 - 128 STRK: 4 w in a row WIN PCT: 69% 17 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 324-169, Rank #8 | Aug 16: 588-322, Rank #18 | Aug 15: 1012-433, Rank #13 | Aug 14: 357-231, Rank #33 | Aug 13: 390-225, Rank #7 *

Last edited by AJtheGreat; 01-06-2013 at 12:30 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #72
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,520 | Props total: 10846 10846
 Kastanova said:
He needs to get rid of that Lets all be friends and hold hands and laugh attitude on the court.

I want this Dwight on the court:

The angry pissed off ready to power slam the fu*king ball and make n*ggas move out the way Howard.

not this pus*y who wears a headband in a Lakers uni Howard.
 5 years ago '12        #73
Kastanova 91 heat pts91
space
space
 Brooklyn Lost said:
Ya damn right I'm mad

Pau/Meeks/Jamison/Duhon for Kidd/JR Smith/Copeland/Melo/Shrumpet

Get it done mitch

5 years ago '12        #74
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
Dwight needs to stop smiling all the time. Kobe is mac daddy in LA if he dont like he can Andrew Bynum up outta there.
 5 years ago '11        #75
dgamer101 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 1637 1637
Man this is why I didn't want this dude in the first place. Shoulda kept Bynum. Howard is trash in the post, cant pass, and only brings drama. The team hasn't molded together and Pringles' system is fu*king garbage. He's got Pau, possibly the most skilled big man in the post, waiting around to shoot threes.

I miss the zen master.
 5 years ago '11        #76
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
Bottom of the west for you yes?
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #77
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
 Urbanchill said:
only one logical answer..... trade kobe to the bulls
 5 years ago '12        #78
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 Illuminati said:
Damn Dwight the tampon is getting it
 5 years ago '12        #79
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,745 | Props total: 18346 18346
Fact is if this n*gga even just played like Tyson Chandler the Lakers would be a dominant team. Stop crying over shots bi*ch n*gga and play D and get clean up buckets.
 5 years ago '11        #80
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
5 pages of people a.ssuming
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy