Pacquiao showing early signs of Parkinson's disease?

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25632 25632
 NO RELIGION said:
thats from eating all that a.ss
Well if that's the case i ain't gonna stop
 5 years ago '05        #22
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
The doctor diagnosed symptoms through tv?
 5 years ago '04        #23
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 0 0
This guy hasn't even seen Manny in person, yet he is publicly diagnosing him? How can anyone take this cat seriously? This dude is irresponsible and reckless.

Last edited by A-money; 01-04-2013 at 04:31 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #24
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 3151 3151
 Colgate84 said:
C'mon. Even Pac haters know this is bs. This person didn't even perform a physical and is going off what they "think" are signs. We wouldn't be seeing this if he didn't lose.

Word, get these fugazi azz Filipinos the entire fukc outta here
 01-04-2013, 06:06 PM         #25
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still my Lord and I'm still his samurai. Will never go ronin.
 5 years ago '04        #26
blazeworth 1 heat pts
space
space
$632 | Props total: 22 22
Is it me or the interview is in phillipino? I know I'm not that high
 5 years ago '05        #27
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,587 | Props total: 1143 1143
that one punch fu*ked pacroid up for life
 5 years ago '04        #28
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
so hes never actually met pacquiao but he can tell from watching him do a interview?

gtfo....
 5 years ago '10        #29
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
rip parkquiao
 5 years ago '06        #30
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,523 | Props total: 949 949
not even remotely interested in pacman vs floyd
 5 years ago '10        #31
BlazinCarnage 4 heat pts
space
space
$483 | Props total: 234 234
Why the fu*k is half of this article in tagalog?
 5 years ago '04        #32
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 BlazinCarnage said:
Why the fu*k is half of this article in tagalog?
because it's from a Filipino news site
 5 years ago '11        #33
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
I think roy jones is past his prime and I seen Ridd!ck bowe talking slow on tv I think he has some brain damage. Uh can I get a check now for detecting that? yell™
 5 years ago '07        #34
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
thas unfortunate
 5 years ago '05        #35
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,155 | Props total: 18412 18412
 5 years ago '06        #36
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
this dr never even met him in person he's fine hes f!ghting in sept
 5 years ago '04        #37
AkaiMakai 
space
space
space
$185 | Props total: 42 42
this is some publicity stunt after that monster KO he suffered
 5 years ago '07        #38
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,132 | Props total: 122 122
Article Link -
This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao is contemplating legal action against the neurologist who claimed the f!ghter had shown early signs of Parkinson’s disease.

Pacquiao’s adviser Michael Koncz responded to a query from BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard after neurologist and president of the Private Hospitals a.ssociation of the Philippines, Dr. Rustico Jimenez, claimed that he had noticed Pacquiao’s hand twitching and stuttering from watching him on television.

Dr. Jimenez conceded he could be wrong in his observations since he had not personally examined Pacquiao but went on to urge the national sports hero to follow the pleas of many others including his wife Jinkee and his mother Dionisia to hang up his gloves following his crushing sixth round knockout by Juan Manuel Marquez last December 8.

Koncz said “what is the name of this alleged well known doctor as we are contemplating a civil suit for merit-less and unfounded accusations.”

He said “tell me how can one make such allegations based on mere speculation as I am not aware that this alleged doctor ever examined Manny yet he makes such a diagnosis” adding “its amazing what people will do to get media coverage. Anyway I am done responding to this ludicrous diagnosis and we shall quietly enjoy our remaining time in Israel.”

However, a longtime friend and sometime confidant of Pacquiao, promoter and boxing manager Rex “Wakee” Salud, said the doctor “is entitled to his opinion because after all he is a neurologist who knows, even as others are also entitled to their opinion.” However, Salud maintained he personally “didn’t notice any signs of twitching or stammering.”

Salud, just like Dr. Jimenez, supported an earlier suggestion by Top Rank promoter Bob Arum in an interview with the Standard after the crushing 6th round knockout by Marquez that Pacquiao should have a thorough brain evaluation at the world famous Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Brain Center in Las Vegas.

Salud also said he supported the position that Pacquiao should retire because “he has achieved everything and nobody can equal what he has done.” He emphasized that “the people want him to retire are those who really care for him.”

Dr. Jimenez urged Pacquiao to undergo a battery of tests in the US just to make sure. He said there are several neurological centers in the US where he could undergo tests such as PET Scans and the like. The neurologist noted there are chemical tests that could be undertaken which are “very complicated and not available here” in the Philippines.

Both the Nevada State Athletic Commission and Filipino doctors have cleared Pacquiao following tests conducted after the Marquez f!ght but because of head traumas suffered over 17 years of boxing against such big and strong f!ghters as Miguel Cotto, Oscar De La Hoya, Antonio Margarito and his three f!ghts against Erik “El Terrible” Morales and two f!ghts with Marco Antonio Barrera.

Dr. Jimenez stressed “we don’t want him wheelchair bound. Parkinson’s is a progressive disease, once it hits it will continue and we don’t want that to happen to our source of national pride.”

His unsolicited advise from a doctor’s viewpoint is “it would be best if he retires because the more blows to the head he gets, the bigger the chance of getting the disease.”
Pac man mad about this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy