Sean Paul being sued for $80 million, coke, police bribery, ex claims erection problems

most viewed right now
 Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Poll: Should The NBA Brings These Back?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
7059 pageviews
41 comments

Castro 10304 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,630 | Props total: 198 198
Sean Paul being sued for $80 million, coke, police bribery, ex claims erection problems

January 3rd 2013

A jilted lover is suing Grammy Award-winning reggae artist Sean Paul in New York for $80 million — and taking intimate revenge in the process — claiming he had her illegally deported from Jamaica and drove her to attempt suicide.

Susanne Persson, a busty blonde from Sweden, said Paul “bribed Jamaican police” to oust her from the country in June 2010, the suit claims.

The documents, filed in Manhattan Supreme Court, include an illustrated, self-written, 120-page tell-all that promises on its cover to allegedly expose: “The Truth About Sean Paul’s Cocaine Dealings, Lies, murders and Erection Problems.”

The work, titled “Irie Jamboree: My life in Jamaica as a jet set slave with the enormous secret of a love affair with Jamaica’s perhaps most well known Dancehall Artist,” has a childishly hand-drawn cover depicting Persson in a blue sari and Paul with his signature Mohawk.

“Ever since [Paul] started using cocaine regularly, he has had severe erection problems. If it lasts one minute, it is a good day,” Persson alleges in the 11-chapter work, which she submitted as a supporting document to her self-filed lawsuit.

Persson included her American Airlines itinerary from Kingston, Jamaica, to Stockholm, Sweden, on June 24, in the court filing. Headline Entertainment, Paul’s promotion company, made the reservation, according to the receipt. Immigration authorities forced her to board the plane, the lawsuit claims.

It’s filed in New York because Paul’s record label, Atlantic, is based here

Reached in Jamaica, Paul’s lawyer denied the deportation allegations.

“He would not have the power to do that,” said attorney Tom Taveres-Finson.

The day before Persson was allegedly booted from the country, she claims she attempted suicide. “I had tried to k!ll myself, losing more than one liter of blood from a cut on my wrist,” she wrote in the court filing. “I had shown the pictures of the cuts to Sean over the Internet. I feel he should see what he had caused.”

Persson said the singer, who turns 40 next week and whose hits include “She Doesn’t Mind” and “Get Busy,” ruined her life.

He subjected her to “starvation, homelessness, repeated suicide attempts, loss of ability to generate income,” the complaint alleges.

Persson did not return calls for comment.

In the exhibit to her filing, she brags about her “long, blonde Barbie hair” and “E-cup bra” size, claiming Paul took hundreds of nud3 photos of her “obtained under the pretext of a future marriage.” A jilted lover is suing Grammy Award-winning reggae artist Sean Paul in New York for $80 million — and taking intimate revenge in the process — claiming he had her illegally deported from Jamaica and drove her to attempt suicide.

Susanne Persson, a busty blonde from Sweden, said Paul “bribed Jamaican police” to oust her from the country in June 2010, the suit claims.

The documents, filed in Manhattan Supreme Court, include an illustrated, self-written, 120-page tell-all that promises on its cover to allegedly expose: “The Truth About Sean Paul’s Cocaine Dealings, Lies, murders and Erection Problems.”

The work, titled “Irie Jamboree: My life in Jamaica as a jet set slave with the enormous secret of a love affair with Jamaica’s perhaps most well known Dancehall Artist,” has a childishly hand-drawn cover depicting Persson in a blue sari and Paul with his signature Mohawk.

“Ever since [Paul] started using cocaine regularly, he has had severe erection problems. If it lasts one minute, it is a good day,” Persson alleges in the 11-chapter work, which she submitted as a supporting document to her self-filed lawsuit.

Persson included her American Airlines itinerary from Kingston, Jamaica, to Stockholm, Sweden, on June 24, in the court filing. Headline Entertainment, Paul’s promotion company, made the reservation, according to the receipt. Immigration authorities forced her to board the plane, the lawsuit claims.

It’s filed in New York because Paul’s record label, Atlantic, is based here

Reached in Jamaica, Paul’s lawyer denied the deportation allegations.

“He would not have the power to do that,” said attorney Tom Taveres-Finson.

The day before Persson was allegedly booted from the country, she claims she attempted suicide. “I had tried to k!ll myself, losing more than one liter of blood from a cut on my wrist,” she wrote in the court filing. “I had shown the pictures of the cuts to Sean over the Internet. I feel he should see what he had caused.”

Persson said the singer, who turns 40 next week and whose hits include “She Doesn’t Mind” and “Get Busy,” ruined her life.

He subjected her to “starvation, homelessness, repeated suicide attempts, loss of ability to generate income,” the complaint alleges.

Persson did not return calls for comment.

In the exhibit to her filing, she brags about her “long, blonde Barbie hair” and “E-cup bra” size, claiming Paul took hundreds of nud3 photos of her “obtained under the pretext of a future

http://www.dancehallworld.net/2013/01/sean-paul-being-sued-for-us-80-million-coke-police-bribery/#.UOZ0zIl5mc0

41 comments for "Sean Paul being sued for $80 million, coke, police bribery, ex claims erection problems"

5 years ago '05        #2
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,771 | Props total: 17018 17018
Why do ya'll n*ggas post the article twice in the same post?

n*ggas can't even copy and paste right.
 5 years ago '12        #3
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 4012 4012
Craaaaaazy bytch
 5 years ago '07        #4
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332
who the fu*k can i sue for 80 mil
 5 years ago '06        #5
SM 39063 heat pts39063
space
space
space
$133,677 | Props total: 87726 87726
 01-04-2013, 12:41 PM         #6
Techniec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #7
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
“Irie Jamboree: My life in Jamaica as a jet set slave with the enormous secret of a love affair with Jamaica’s perhaps most well known Dancehall Artist”

Wanna make that title any longer, my God
 5 years ago '09        #8
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,514 | Props total: 292 292
what in the fu*k

story is too weird
 5 years ago '04        #9
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,680 | Props total: 9651 9651
so his e-cup blonde b!tch is suing for 80 mill?

5 years ago '05        #10
Andrefrbk 1071 heat pts1071
space
space
$23,020 | Props total: 5427 5427
Lol you know that n*gga dont have 80 mil to his name. Dude cant be worth more than 5 mil. 10 pushing it. He hasnt had a track hit in a min. Yo i say body bag time... Its cheap.
 5 years ago '04        #11
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,115 | Props total: 454 454
"Susanne Persson, a busty blonde from Sweden, said Paul “bribed Jamaican police” to oust her from the country in June 2010, the suit claims."

WHo wrote this ? lol
 5 years ago '08        #12
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$6,081 | Props total: 2052 2052
leave the gawd alone
 01-04-2013, 02:34 PM         #13
ladygagunz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is the song "deport dem" based on this
 5 years ago '08        #14
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,563 | Props total: 574 574
80 million this hoe done lost her mind, bi*ches are so funny
i hope they deport her a.ss back to jamacia
 01-04-2013, 03:02 PM         #15
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So she attempted suicide cuz he's a limp pimp?
 5 years ago '11        #16
EL CHAPO 109 heat pts109
space
space
$7,338 | Props total: 5986 5986
SEANNA PAL:seanpaul:
 5 years ago '04        #17
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,680 | Props total: 9651 9651
 cuddyduce said:
80 million this hoe done lost her mind, bi*ches are so funny
i hope they deport her a.ss back to jamacia
i'm guessing you didn't read the first 3 sentences
 01-04-2013, 03:24 PM         #18
NiTO DiNERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cocain is a hell of a drug
 5 years ago '07        #19
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
Cocaine and Erection Problems go together
 5 years ago '06        #20
King Dutch 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,424 | Props total: 18 18
 Andrefrbk said:
Lol you know that n*gga dont have 80 mil to his name. Dude cant be worth more than 5 mil. 10 pushing it. He hasnt had a track hit in a min. Yo i say body bag time... Its cheap.
Lmao. I had to look it up. The n*gga is only worth 11mil. How you sue somebody for 7 times the networth????
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
92 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
107 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy