Chief Keef arrives at his court trial in a Moncler jacket, Robin jeans and a Hermes belt

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6374 6374
 ROYISPEACE said:
when are people gonna realize no one wants to hear nasir in the club or talib kweli while you trying to drink up....its ignorant fu*k boy music not meant to be lyrical..like damn..
but even some of the songs he do are not even good for that. you have to get drunk like people used to do for soulja boy
 5 years ago '05        #42
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
Why the fuk isnt he wearing a nice suit and tie? Who the fuk shows up to criminal court LOOKING LIKE A CRIMINAL!?
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #43
Can Knee Bus 
space
space
$716 | Props total: 438 438
 01-04-2013, 02:29 PM         #44
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungKazzy said:

My n*gga's doing it bigger than Tupac back in 96
He put out one album...last month. Pac put out 7x more....since dying. Young rappers these days, it's like watching a repeat. We already know the ending
 5 years ago '06        #45
KFrizzle 296 heat pts296
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 143 143
 Andrefrbk said:
Why the fuk isnt he wearing a nice suit and tie? Who the fuk shows up to criminal court LOOKING LIKE A CRIMINAL!?
Word...

who the fu*k goes to court looking like that??

a white tee?
 01-04-2013, 03:05 PM         #46
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
young pac
 5 years ago '09        #47
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,611 | Props total: 1782 1782
thats not fredo in the cut
 01-04-2013, 03:16 PM         #48
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CIDF said:
guaranteed that all the n*ggas hating on keef in here would be dead silent if somebody said they were a fan in person. yall would be like "oh yeah i've heard a few songs hes a cool kid" fu*k n*ggas. we need a keef face on bx preferably the one he used for the love sosa single
shut the fu*k up

he's garbage
 5 years ago '12        #49
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,102 | Props total: 507 507
 H4T3W1LL! said:
thats not fredo in the cut
Dats Tray Savage
 01-04-2013, 03:20 PM         #50
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:

agreeance
a·gree·ance [uh-gree-uh ns] Show IPA
noun, Now Rare.
the act or state of agreeing; agreement.
Origin:
1540–50; agree + -ance

Word story
Agreeance is a word that seems to be continually reinvented and recycled. The term first appeared in the 16th century and enjoyed its greatest popularity in the 18th and early to mid-19th centuries. Since then it has fallen into disuse. Most likely unaware of the word's history, modern writers who recoin the term seem to like how it sounds, even though it adds nothing in meaning to its workhorse counterpart, agreement. The suffix ‐ance indeed is used in English to form many nouns from verbs: for example, appearance, acceptance, performance, and remittance. So while there is no rule preventing the formation agree + -ance, the coinage may sound quaint or pretentious to some people.

coped and pasted your loss for you

good day sir
 5 years ago '09        #51
Willi263 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,978 | Props total: 2984 2984
 Arson said:
everybody saying keef is a legend should grab themselves a liberal serving of d!cks and eat them.

5 years ago '06        #52
9.18 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,676 | Props total: 656 656
are yall n*ggas for real..

smh..

Last edited by 9.18; 01-04-2013 at 03:48 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #53
Marventhegreat 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$658 | Props total: 26 26
 Jimmy Breaux said:
Nas lost.
 5 years ago '10        #54
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 5 years ago '04        #55
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,463 | Props total: 2952 2952
My n*gga's doing it bigger than Tupac back in 96
bi*ch you drunk
 5 years ago '07        #56
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
Startin to look like Wale
 5 years ago '04        #57
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
My opinion cheef keef is what pac was in his time... Pac talked about this in one of his interviews. He said if yall get rid of me your gonna some young kids who dont give a fu*k about his community he just wants to get money and he will do anything anything to get it.... This cheef keef for right now atleast and who can blame him if he gettin money, get it for as ling as you can .... Styles change quick with hip hop it ever revolving... That being said his cloths are his image and it talks to a large core of people. But them Haters want him and they want him bad, He s walking a fine line. Time will change him, he will go up and change like every other rapper, or he ll be broke cash wise and career wise... He better have some good peopke around to help him with that... Last thought THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN PUT THIS BROTHER NEXT TO PAC... HE S A PRODUCT OF PAC, FACT IS HE S NOT EstabLISHED AS PAC, WITH THE WAYY RECORD SALES ARE... WITH THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE FEARED BY YOU, THE CASES HE S FOUGHT, BUT MOST OF ALL HE S SO NEW HE HASNT STARTED HELPING HIS COMMUNITIES, REALLY HELPING THE KIDS...ATLEAST ON A LARGE SCALE... GIVE HIM TIME, HE LL GET THERE.....HOPEFULLLY
 01-04-2013, 04:32 PM         #58
jhgallo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
How about You focus on doing it better than both of them, how about that bum a.ss?
+1
 01-04-2013, 04:36 PM         #59
jhgallo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlashBacks said:
My opinion cheef keef is what pac was in his time... Pac talked about this in one of his interviews. He said if yall get rid of me your gonna some young kids who dont give a fu*k about his community he just wants to get money and he will do anything anything to get it.... This cheef keef for right now atleast and who can blame him if he gettin money, get it for as ling as you can .... Styles change quick with hip hop it ever revolving... That being said his cloths are his image and it talks to a large core of people. But them Haters want him and they want him bad, He s walking a fine line. Time will change him, he will go up and change like every other rapper, or he ll be broke cash wise and career wise... He better have some good peopke around to help him with that... Last thought THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN PUT THIS BROTHER NEXT TO PAC... HE S A PRODUCT OF PAC, FACT IS HE S NOT EstabLISHED AS PAC, WITH THE WAYY RECORD SALES ARE... WITH THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE FEARED BY YOU, THE CASES HE S FOUGHT, BUT MOST OF ALL HE S SO NEW HE HASNT STARTED HELPING HIS COMMUNITIES, REALLY HELPING THE KIDS...ATLEAST ON A LARGE SCALE... GIVE HIM TIME, HE LL GET THERE.....HOPEFULLLY
lmfao! you see something other than the bumb in nice clothes that be hanging out in calumet city. I don't expect none of the good sh*t you mentioned to come out this person, can't say man. 2pac lmao gucci mane more like it!
 5 years ago '08        #60
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
dong it bigger than 2pac......... this little motherfu*ker isn't doing anything like 2pac
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago