NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #121
adub123 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,969 | Props total: 11821 11821
Haley out here not giving a single fu*k though
 5 years ago '10        #122
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23803 23803
 mattdogg444 said:
i dont think eminem is stupid enough to believe in religious nonsense....sh*ts about as legit as santa claus
 5 years ago '06        #123
Full Clip 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,170 | Props total: 4525 4525
 TheMob said:
Only a fool would have such a poorly thought-out opinion.
Wheres your proof that religion is real?
 5 years ago '11        #124
BtMkRs 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,765 | Props total: 4974 4974
Shirley Ceasar Lost
 01-04-2013, 06:40 AM         #125
thraxxx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He that saith I abide in him ought himself to walk, even as he walked...
 01-04-2013, 07:23 AM         #126
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most people find God, or truly accepts their God when faced with pressures that they feel they cannot control. They allow the faith in for the first time to carry them. I'm not a big religious guy but I do respect everyone who feels that way and try to learn from them. Maybe one day I'll find this same sort of belief.
 01-04-2013, 08:04 AM         #127
MrDoughBoy985  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
What about someone who had the same experiences as you but found Allah or became Buddhist (who are mostly atheist) instead? Are they wrong?
Nah. I can't say they're wrong! There is only 1 God!..so if u found him & accepted him, I'm happy 4 ya!..but I mean people believe in who dey wanna believe in..but I don't think someone can find God or "Allah" as u say & think they're Atheist! I jus don't see dat..but I can't judge them! I jus never knew there was so many nonbelievers..
 5 years ago '06        #128
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
 TheMob said:
Iovine bout to get mad
 5 years ago '07        #129
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
i dont believe this, give me a credible source. sh*t is just a "rumor"

Do you want to know the number one cause of death in the World?

Religion. Religion is a cancer to society.

While religion has some good in its teachings, those teaching will forever be lost to the CONSTANT negativity. Religions promotes negative philosophy like nothing else. Everything from prejudice, intolerance, inequality, fear, war, homophobia, racism, s3xism, ignorance, the list goes on and on. Every major player hates the other ones. The Christians hate the Muslims, The Muslims hate the Jews, The Jews hate them Muslims. It really is a never ending cycle of hate and "Im right and your wrong" bull sh*t.

More people have died from Religion then any other cause. But im not going to go into this sh*t right now because i have to head off to work.

Ill just leave this here.

for my Boxden Christains. Do you actually believe in Jesus? Do you even know the story of Jesus has many RECYCLED IDEAS. He WAS NOT the first religious/cultural figure to be born to from virgin, on the 25th of December, a carpenter, was tempted in desert, resurrected from the dead etc. im pretty sure "Horus" had the most simliarties to Jesus, and his story was told 1200 years before Christ

[video - click to view]

I know its Bill Maher, he is the anti christ cause he uses logic over faith, but you dont believe him? look it up for yourself

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 01-04-2013 at 08:49 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #130
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,555 | Props total: 13170 13170
Good for him. If this makes him happy, and betters his life... who are we to judge? And why would we want to judge someone doing something to BETTER themselves? For starters, I'd like to say, I'm an atheist. That said it seems like way too many atheists are becoming increasingly bitter, judgmental, and hypocritical.
 01-04-2013, 09:19 AM         #131
Phillipmcd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
for my Boxden Christains. Do you actually believe in Jesus? Do you even know the story of Jesus has many RECYCLED IDEAS. He WAS NOT the first religious/cultural figure to be born to from virgin, on the 25th of December, a carpenter, was tempted in desert, resurrected from the dead etc. im pretty sure "Horus" had the most simliarties to Jesus, and his story was told 1200 years before Christ

I know its Bill Maher, he is the anti christ cause he uses logic over faith, but you dont believe him? look it up for yourself
Ughh not the Zeitgeist claims. I'm not religious in any way but that movie(s) are crap. It does damage to actual evidence. The flood with Ziusudra and things like that are actual facts that are interesting.

Horus was not born to a virgin

Horus did not have 12 disciples

Horus' father was not called Joseph

Horus' mom was not called Mary

Horus did not walk on water

Horus was not resurrected
 01-04-2013, 09:24 AM         #132
Phillipmcd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Good for him. If this makes him happy, and betters his life... who are we to judge? And why would we want to judge someone doing something to BETTER themselves? For starters, I'd like to say, I'm an atheist. That said it seems like way too many atheists are becoming increasingly bitter, judgmental, and hypocritical.
Agreed. I don't care if someone worships cat feces and thinks it's Omniscient, Omnipotent and Omnipresent. If it makes them a better person then praise the feces!
 01-04-2013, 09:28 AM         #133
Joeski Whoaski  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is according to the Christian Post? Of course they would be more biased to make this claim. However if this is true then its nothing more than Em trying to fill a void. What once filled this void was drugs. Now its Christianity. All addicts are the same in this manner and Im not just speaking about drugs and/or religion for that matter.
 5 years ago '12        #134
Elgz 
space
space
space
$229 | Props total: 26 26
Good stuff Em, nothing wrong with that
 5 years ago '12        #135
Zoo Blocc Savage 91 heat pts91
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 1165 1165
If true we will be sayin RIP Em soon
 01-04-2013, 10:13 AM         #136
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at how sucker half of america is...publicity, public relations, and perception...lmfao it's how that bi*ch is our president.

you guys need to learn sh*t...eminem is a pos...just wow...hahaha, lol @ people these days....if you only saw yourself from the outside...you'd be laughin too at least!
 5 years ago '04        #137
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 66 66
 TheMob said:
The 5th GOAT found Christ
Pac Nas Jay Big and theeeen.... yup I guess YOU are correct and he came out in 90's ...(99 but still) I can concur!
 5 years ago '05        #138
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
fu*k a dutty stinkin religion.... I believe in God and give thanks and praise every day which is good enough. Don't need no bumboclaat church backing.
 5 years ago '07        #139
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,714 | Props total: 2543 2543

[pic - click to view]

01-04-2013, 12:36 PM         #140
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well thats good if he did, better for him metally and physically. i hope he doesn't stop bringing out the crazy sh*t which made him famous. i realize he would need to cut the drug talk and what not. but other then that keep dropping that fire em sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy