Eminem now a born-again Christian

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #101
hou12 
space
space
$6,624 | Props total: 908 908
 Nautilus O said:
People need something to believe in, when you a drug addict you don't have enough self respect to believe in yourself.

If you switched your religion today, you probably think your life is getting better when really its just you having a better outlook.

If you believed in yourself as much as you do in Jesus and Mohammed, you would have an extraordinary outlook on life. If god made us in his image, then we are Gods too. No organized religion needed.
 5 years ago '06        #102
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
Don't pray for me, thanks.
 01-03-2013, 10:54 PM         #103
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
l m a o....cats gotta get out the basement
Ohh sh*t, whattup Fleet

Been a min sin I seen you in hhs
 5 years ago '11        #104
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
 TheMob said:
Only a fool would have such a poorly thought-out opinion.

religion is bullsh*t you f u c k
 01-03-2013, 11:27 PM         #105
conscious thug  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wrote about the mentality that a lot of people seem to subscribe to, and that is this attitude of they don't care if their favorite artists are k!lling themselves with drugs or whatever, as long as they put out music. It's an extremely selfish and despicable attitude, yet is one they are free to have.

Here's a snippet of the piece titled "We k!lled The Genius Artists", and if you wanna read the whole thing, click the above link.

What if someone had gotten to Kurt Cobain and had him put somewhere to get off the drugs? Had gotten him help instead of kowtowing to his whim because he was a rock star? Would we still have him around today?

What about Jimi Hendrix? What about Lenny Bruce? What about John Belushi? What about the countless genius performers that went before their time because they couldn't control their addictive personalities and their personal demons?

Think of all the great music, all the great performances, all the jokes we'll never hear. All because we were too caught up in the moment to say "hey...you need help".

Instead of doing blog posts about the latest singer to get high and make a fool of themselves at a concert, there should be more people reaching out and trying to get those people help.

Whenever rapper DMX gets arrested for public intoxication or speeding or drug possession or whatever other charges he gets, instead of people running to twitter to make jokes and send out false platitudes and acting like you care, why not encourage those that actually know X to do an intervention with him. To get in his face and say "you need to knock this sh*t off and get help, or you're going to end up losing your career, and more importantly possibly your life."

But nobody does that, because it's too much hassle. Everyone wants to make empty comments on twitter or facebook, or mock his situations without actually taking a stand that something needs to be done about this talented individual destroying his life, all while his fans inadvertently support his downfall.

And you can read this and think "what 'liberal crap'" but be honest with yourself: You don't wish someone had done that with Jimi Hendrix? With Jim Morrison? That someone hadn't gotten to Big Pun and had him lose all that weight he had on him that did him in? That someone hadn't gotten to Tupac and Biggie and had that nonsense beef squashed before it led to two of the greatest rappers of all time being murdered senselessly?

Someone hadn't gotten to Eazy and warned him about AIDS before he fu*ked up his life and died?

It's not just Rockers and the such. It's all our favorite musicians, athletes, artists, etc.

We k!lled them through ambivalence to their problems. As long as we got a new album every now and again we were fine. Making bullsh*t excuses like "oh the drugs helped them create awesome music" and whatnot.
 01-03-2013, 11:27 PM         #106
ProScribbles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow amazing
 5 years ago '08        #107
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 TheMob said:
It's all about you isn't it
Lmao this post made me spit my water out
 01-04-2013, 12:03 AM         #108
ProScribbles  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:

Read more at

If this sh-t true

Give this man a honourary n*gga status

It's great! I just hope he still does well with his music
 5 years ago '04        #109
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,981 | Props total: 4999 4999
its funny...now the white people trying to say he has made positive songs too! haha fu*kin Christians, always there to tell you your going to hell.
 5 years ago '05        #110
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,940 | Props total: 10829 10829
As a spiritual christian, I don't have a problem with atheist people cause we all have free will to believe in what you want to believe.
 5 years ago '11        #111
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
I doubt that Em turned into a sheep, I always thought he was an intelligent dude. These jesus freaks sure know how to brain wash...most christians are pieces of sh*t just like pus*y jesus.
 5 years ago '04        #112
virusrev 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 149 149
He ain't sorry if he tricked you.
 5 years ago '06        #113
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
 bony said:
honourary n*gga status??? what does that even mean... so many things wrong with this thread
im dyin
 01-04-2013, 01:59 AM         #114
TheMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyGirl420 said:
Jesus Christ, I hope this isn't true.
n*gga said Jesus Christ and said he hopes it isn't true

01-04-2013, 02:01 AM         #115
Phillipmcd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrDoughBoy985 said:
Its Nothing Better Than Have Da Lord In Ur Life!! Truth Me I KNO!! I Almost Lost My Life In Summer '05..Beginning '06 I Accepted Da Lord As My Savior & My Life Have Been GREAT Since Then! Real Talk! Smh @ U Nonbelievers..I have nothing but PRAYERS 4 Y'All!
What about someone who had the same experiences as you but found Allah or became Buddhist (who are mostly atheist) instead? Are they wrong?

Last edited by Phillipmcd; 01-04-2013 at 02:31 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #116
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 5 years ago '04        #117
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 2410 2410
You guys actually fell for this?????????? Hooooly sh*t!!!!
 5 years ago '09        #118
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,417 | Props total: 762 762
hahahahahahahaha if it is true! Just when you thought his content couldn't get any worse
His career over the last 10 years has been an almost total waste of one of the greatest talents to do it....
 5 years ago '10        #119
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
@ the wounded em stans in here

Fresh Whyte said:
..Seem Like It Was No Respect There From The Beginning,Playboy & You Can Admit That.....Its Just A Rumor & Its Got n*ggas In Here Switching Up Like Damn.

Oh Yeah...n*ggas Can Chill With The Religion Bashing. Send That Kind Of sh*t To The Knowledge Corner....
n*ggas really in their feeling about this

jholla31 said:
people have a right to express their opinion, which they fully take right of on internet forums such as this one, BUT.... be careful of the words you speak for the ensare your soul and lead to destructon... Not religious , but spiritual. real talk tho, if anyone on here can look at the world today and not say that theres other powers beyond what the eye can see is not seeing the full pic ,kodak man....

ps. to all the peeps bashing JESUS and GOD, remember that that they are the ones who are trying to save ya, not these rich evil aristocrats who run the world and want to control everything and k!ll all minorities. just think about it....

many are called ... few are chosen....

well spoken my brother

Sivraj said:
As a spiritual christian, I don't have a problem with atheist people cause we all have free will to believe in what you want to believe.
 5 years ago '05        #120
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
if he made his last album like infinite i'd be cool with this
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago