Ok, I thought hard about this, and here's my list:
1. Hawk Harrelson - I realize the whole "he works for the network" argument, but c'mon! Even if I was a chisox fan I wouldn't be able to stand this dude. He's tops in my book... by far!
(#2. is blank b/c nobody should be that close to Harrelson)
3. Jim Rome - Rome is the only dude that actually made me angry when I watched his show. I wanted Jim Everett to whip his a.ss so bad. This prick acts like he's never made mistake in his life. Thank God he's not a judge in a courtroom. I was so happy ESPN canned his a.ss, only for this prick to resurface again recently.
4. Stephen A Smith - I swear if I was an athlete, I'd probably try to f!ght him on his own show, or snuff his a.ss in the locker room. This dude be really acting like he's tough and can't be touched. He cuts off everybody and then is the first to scream about somebody interupting him. And then everytime someone says something to Cari, this fool starts hating like a bi*ch a.ss n*gga. Talkin bout, "I know your wife is watching this". But it's the "I can say what I want, nobody's gonna do anything" attitude that I can't stand the most. He reminds me of those dudes in school back in the day with all the mouth when the teacher or principal is around, but won't show up to the park after school lets out. Pardon me, I know I'm ranting, but I just want to f!ght SAS.
5. Tommy Heinsohn - Whenever I hear this dude do a Celtics game, I swear it sounds like the Celtics programming staff just went in the crowd and grabbed the first diehard Celtic fan they could find, regardless of his basketball knowledge, and just put him at the table and placed a mic in front of him. Like, "Lets get that old guy Tommy that we always talk to in the parking lot and put him at the table. That should be hilarious!" And it is!
6. Bill Walton - I'm so fu*king glad this dude doesn't cover the games anymore. As soon as I'd hear his voice, my whole mood would change. I don't give a fu*k what anybody says, this dude is a closet racist. Anytime a player does good, Walton can only compare him to great white players of the past. Like, "I haven't seen point guard play this good since Bob Cousy." Like Magic never existed. Or "A center hasn't dominated like this since George Mikan!"
Dudes like him make me want to setup a Twitter acct, just to tell his a.ss like "f*ggot, Duncan and Garnett in their primes would sh*t all over bi*chass Kevin McHale."