The 8 Most Obnoxious Analysts and Commentators in Sports

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '09        #141
Msfourfteleven 23 heat pts23
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 569 569
 unknown mutant said:
Cris Collingworth over EVERYTHING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This, I hate watching SNF because of him
 5 years ago '04        #142
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,116 | Props total: 954 954

No Emmit Smith ?
 5 years ago '11        #143
superio06 
space
space
space
$155 | Props total: 0 0
JIM LAMPLEY never seen a dude suck so much pacman d!ck. most bias boxing commentating rather listen to SAP
 5 years ago '05        #144
JuiceDigaho 
space
space
$980 | Props total: 220 220
 AnyGiven said:
List invalid without Michael Wilbon. Place him in instead of Kolber and its good
Wilbon is my dude! Best analyst on ESPN

Skip should be crucified tho...that man is the biggest troll on tv
 5 years ago '04        #145
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
Ok, I thought hard about this, and here's my list:

1. Hawk Harrelson - I realize the whole "he works for the network" argument, but c'mon! Even if I was a chisox fan I wouldn't be able to stand this dude. He's tops in my book... by far!

(#2. is blank b/c nobody should be that close to Harrelson)

3. Jim Rome - Rome is the only dude that actually made me angry when I watched his show. I wanted Jim Everett to whip his a.ss so bad. This prick acts like he's never made mistake in his life. Thank God he's not a judge in a courtroom. I was so happy ESPN canned his a.ss, only for this prick to resurface again recently.

4. Stephen A Smith - I swear if I was an athlete, I'd probably try to f!ght him on his own show, or snuff his a.ss in the locker room. This dude be really acting like he's tough and can't be touched. He cuts off everybody and then is the first to scream about somebody interupting him. And then everytime someone says something to Cari, this fool starts hating like a bi*ch a.ss n*gga. Talkin bout, "I know your wife is watching this". But it's the "I can say what I want, nobody's gonna do anything" attitude that I can't stand the most. He reminds me of those dudes in school back in the day with all the mouth when the teacher or principal is around, but won't show up to the park after school lets out. Pardon me, I know I'm ranting, but I just want to f!ght SAS.

5. Tommy Heinsohn - Whenever I hear this dude do a Celtics game, I swear it sounds like the Celtics programming staff just went in the crowd and grabbed the first diehard Celtic fan they could find, regardless of his basketball knowledge, and just put him at the table and placed a mic in front of him. Like, "Lets get that old guy Tommy that we always talk to in the parking lot and put him at the table. That should be hilarious!" And it is!

6. Bill Walton - I'm so fu*king glad this dude doesn't cover the games anymore. As soon as I'd hear his voice, my whole mood would change. I don't give a fu*k what anybody says, this dude is a closet racist. Anytime a player does good, Walton can only compare him to great white players of the past. Like, "I haven't seen point guard play this good since Bob Cousy." Like Magic never existed. Or "A center hasn't dominated like this since George Mikan!"

Dudes like him make me want to setup a Twitter acct, just to tell his a.ss like "f*ggot, Duncan and Garnett in their primes would sh*t all over bi*chass Kevin McHale."

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 01-04-2013 at 02:39 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #146
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 1466 1466
i hate d!ck Vitale with a passion
 5 years ago '07        #147
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 4206 4206
you guys are tripping mentioning jeff van gundy. that guy is hilarious, and he's even fun ier when he's mad about something during a game.
 5 years ago '06        #148
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,841 | Props total: 1754 1754
 MiseryCityTexas said:
you guys are tripping mentioning jeff van gundy. that guy is hilarious, and he's even fun ier when he's mad about something during a game.
Lol you better not flop on the floor if he's announcing the game. I remember last year someone did, and he was MAD. That sh*t prolly ruined his whole week
 5 years ago '06        #149
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 Switchc2390 said:
Bruh it aint that hard to pick 75% of the games right in an NFL season...especially if you aren't calling near all of the games for that week. People's problem with Cowherd is he acts like he's a genius when there's some sh*t he knows absolutely nothing about.
 vinceisallin said:
It is that hard to win like that AGAINST Vegas spread. I would agree with winners , but nfl is hard to bet. Pros sh*t the bed a lot and don't cover
 Ronfrenchie said:
It's definitely harder than you think with spreads involved.
you guys said it for me... He acting like everyone can beat Vegas like what Colin is doing
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy