most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
13665 pageviews
158 comments

mrderrick3421 68 heat pts68
space
space
$365 | Props total: 1426 1426
The 8 Most Obnoxious Analysts and Commentators in Sports

[pic - click to view]

http://bleacherreport.com .. tors-in-sports

1. StephenA.Smith

[pic - click to view]

I’M RIGHT, AND YOU’RE WRONG. DON’T BOTHER ARGUING WITH ME, BECAUSE I AM BEST FRIENDS WITH ALLEN IVERSON!

I swear, that is the idea behind everything Stephen A. Smith has ever said. Smith is one of several analysts who dominates ESPN not because he is insightful, but because he has the ability to yell his opinion at you, until you are willing to concede just so he will shut up.

The fact that I agree with a lot of what he says, and he still finds his way onto this list shows you how annoying his little act is.

If I didn’t agree with most of what he said, he might be No. 1 (no one can dethrone No. 1…ever).

2. Charles Barkley

[pic - click to view]

TNT has Charles Barkley on television to do one thing—be controversial. Eighty-three percent of what he says on television is completely fabricated (according to a study I made up), and he is straight up ignorant of facts.

As an entertainer, the man is hilarious, but if you are expecting actual insight as to what is happening in a game, Barkley’s commentary at halftime will be the last thing you will want to focus on.

Barkley couldn’t be left off this list, but he doesn’t make the top five because of his T-Mobile commercials.

With the exception of SportsCenter ones and Nike’s Most Valuable Puppets campaign, Barkley’s commercials are the best in sports.

3. Skip Bayless

[pic - click to view]

Bayless doesn’t just top this list, he sits at the top of my list of “most hated people in the history of the world.”

Joined by Hitler, d!ckens, and the person who made men wearing skinny jeans socially acceptable, Bayless tops this list with as much separation as Uma Thurman’s eyes.

Skip is the king of the “I can yell louder than you, so I must be right,” argument technique, and what makes this worse is that I don’t think he has ever been right.

The only reason I can think of as to why ESPN keeps him is that he is the only person on earth to take the side against LeBron James.

If I could be the man who debates with Skip Bayless on “First and 10” every morning, I would start the show with every hilariously wrong exclamation Skip has ever uttered, and wouldn’t stop poking holes in his ill-constructed arguments until he cried.

It wouldn’t be about winning the discussion, it would be about destroying his ego to the point that I would never be forced to hear his voice again.

4.John Clayton

[pic - click to view]

I don’t harbor any animosity towards Clayton for what he says or does, but rather because he gets to be on television in the first place.

His pin-head is the reason the expression, “a face for radio” came about, and I’m not exactly sure what ESPN’s idea for putting him on the air was.

The best thing to do when watching John Clayton is to look for the rumored ponytail that Deadspin continues to insist exists. While I can’t be 100 percent sure, the evidence of its existence is pretty good.

If it does exist, why does ESPN go to such great length to hide it?

5. Suzy Kolber

[pic - click to view]

I can’t exactly pinpoint why I hate Suzy as much as I do, but it doesn’t matter.

Her voice is worse than nails on a chalkboard and her hair is utterly ridiculous. I know that every sideline reporter can’t be Erin Andrews—wouldn’t that be awesome?—but Kolber is just the worst.

What makes it worse is that she also finds a way onto my television screen when the game isn't even on. So even if I choose not to watch Monday Night Football (which is a sin for sports fans), she fins a way into my house anyways.

During the NFL season, Suzy’s voice haunts my dreams.

[pic - click to view]

Let me be the first to say that Tony Kornheiser sucks as an analyst....

7. Stuart Scott

[pic - click to view]

Stuart is a guy who I have never liked. He is ESPN’s attempt to attract a young, hip crowd, which I saw through even when I was younger. You can’t help but feel that he doesn’t actually know anything about sports. His phrases were fun for about 5 minutes, but they only hid his apparent lack of sports knowledge. This is a huge problem when you work for a sports network. What do I think of ESPN dumping Stuart Scott as an anchor? Boo-yah!

8. Colin Cowherd

[pic - click to view]

To put it nicely, Colin Cowherd is a tool. For those that don’t know, Cowherd hosts a mid-morning radio show, “The Herd,” on ESPN Radio. His main purpose is to make people angry, or at least I hope that’s his purpose. If it isn’t, he maybe be one of the dumbest people in sports. He says so many baseless things it would make your head spin,and often in hyperbole. I’d like to think his purpose is to get people talking about the issues in order to prove what an idiot Cowherd is. The worst is that he says everything in an I’m-better-than-you way. Here’s an example of Colin’s wisdom: ”Who cares if Braylon Edwards drops passes? Drops are overrated.” I bet Colin thinks they are even more overrated in the endzone.

Last edited by mrderrick3421; 01-03-2013 at 01:39 PM..

158 comments for "The 8 Most Obnoxious Analysts and Commentators in Sports"

5 years ago '07        #2
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
So, d!ck Vitale isn't a sports commentator?

5 years ago '07        #3
LynchingO-Lines 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,284 | Props total: 598 598
1.Colin
2.JVG
The rest

Colin cowherd is a tony romo d!ckrider(explains it all)

JVG act like he is phil jackson and his opinion is better than all
 01-03-2013, 12:54 PM         #4
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charles Barkley is right a lot. He was the only one I remember having the mavs win the finals before the playoffs started.
 5 years ago '10        #5
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30544 30544
Jeff Van at even on TNT ... fu*k is this guy chatting bout :ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '10        #6
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,600 | Props total: 30544 30544
 Patrick Galooly said:
Charles Barkley is right a lot.
No he is not
 5 years ago '07        #7
killa55 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$2,133 | Props total: 122 122
Skip
Colin
Collinsworth
Gruden
 01-03-2013, 01:02 PM         #8
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:
No he is not
Yeah he is. When he talks about what teams need to do in order to win, teams that do the things he talks about win. The insistence that someone can have an entire basketball system around them and then not know about basketball is farfetched to me.
 5 years ago '08        #9
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
List invalid without Michael Wilbon. Place him in instead of Kolber and its good
 5 years ago '12        #10
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,439 | Props total: 12799 12799
Wait whats up with this order....you state your No. 1 would b number 1??

And number 3 is not only number 1 on this list but most hated in the world???

What? :ohhellnonas:
 5 years ago '12        #11
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,752 | Props total: 13131 13131
Vince Carter's still playin for the Magic
[pic - click to view]

Van Gundy's on TNT now
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #12
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
Gus Johnson
 5 years ago '12        #13
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,850 | Props total: 3465 3465
Stephen A Smith actually owns up and admits if he was wrong about something so I disagree with that reason
 5 years ago '08        #14
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i cant stand reggie miller's voice. or doris burke's. i'd rather not watch the game

ditto for the vlasic pickle dude who calls celtics games
 5 years ago '12        #15
noska 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 3467 3467
i fu*k with colin cowherd
 01-03-2013, 01:40 PM         #16
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Espn.
 5 years ago '05        #17
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
 kyhoopsgoat said:
So, d!ck Vitale isn't a sports commentator?

KtodaC said:
Gus Johnson

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #18
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
anyone on NFL Live
 5 years ago '05        #19
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
You need to replace Suzy Colber with this jackass...

[pic - click to view]

Yeah, he's "retired", but he's still going to show up on special occasions, which means he ain't really going nowhere. He's been belittling and disrespecting f!ghters for decades.

Or what about this guy

[pic - click to view]

This guy is a fan of every winning team in the nation, as long as they're not playing Duke.

Or even this guy.

[pic - click to view]

God he's annoying. We haven't forgotten about that man-crush on Boris Diaw

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Hydroman; 01-03-2013 at 01:47 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #20
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,360 | Props total: 5593 5593
No Joe Buck?
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy