The Official 2013 BCS CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD!! #1 NOTRE DAME VS #2 CRIMSON TIDE!!

most viewed right now
 126
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 70
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-07-2013, 11:23 PM         #901
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Of course I was serious. Their schedule next season isn't any tougher than this year so if they run the table they'll be in. LSU, Bama, Texas A&M, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina have to all beat up on each other. Oregon, Stanford, UCLA and possibly Oregon St will all beat up on each other.

Notre Dame is likely the only team who'll finish undefeated and I doubt they lose another championship game next season.

Notre Dame will win the BCS title next season. Book it!!!

[pic - click to view]




you think they'll even get voted in again if an SEC team is #1 or #2???? Ohio St got a better chance of getting in than the Irish after they just got beat-down...
 5 years ago '08        #902
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$16,105 | Props total: 2727 2727
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Of course I was serious. Their schedule next season isn't any tougher than this year so if they run the table they'll be in. LSU, Bama, Texas A&M, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina have to all beat up on each other. Oregon, Stanford, UCLA and possibly Oregon St will all beat up on each other.

Notre Dame is likely the only team who'll finish undefeated and I doubt they lose another championship game next season.

Notre Dame will win the BCS title next season. Book it!!!

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '11        #903
Chad09 160 heat pts160
space
avatar space
space
$10,966 | Props total: 637 637
Manti Te'o is a.ss.
 5 years ago '09        #904
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
I think a 2 loss SEC team would get in over ND at this point.


ND has no ballers.. best player is gone.. rest are a.ss
 5 years ago '08        #905
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$16,105 | Props total: 2727 2727
Classy Te'o (NOW I'm done Fly)


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '09        #906
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
Man fu*k the kids he ain't in Wu Tang
 5 years ago '07        #907
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
avatar space
space
$53,727 | Props total: 38575 38575
Te'o some a.ss



















 5 years ago '06        #908
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
Shout out to the BX Crimson Tide fans on here, its been a long season full of ups and downs... Team played lights out tonight...
 5 years ago '06        #909
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Against D Grain said:
Shout out to the BX Crimson Tide fans on here, its been a long season full of ups and downs... Team played lights out tonight...
Yes sir....Great season for us again...We tried telling them about Lacy but they just wouldnt listen. Ive never seen a situation where we actually need Lacy to move on to have room for our recruits
 5 years ago '06        #910
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 titanreese said:
Yes sir....Great season for us again...We tried telling them about Lacy but they just wouldnt listen. Ive never seen a situation where we actually need Lacy to move on to have room for our recruits
3 RBs coming in and could add another one in Alvin Karmara as well
 5 years ago '04        #911
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,897 | Props total: 2006 2006
What an embarrassment for the BCS.
 5 years ago '06        #912
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14789 14789


ROLL TIDE! I WOULD tell the haters to suck an elephant d!ck... BUT fu*k it Im enjoying this one too much. fu*king DOMINATION...


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #913
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9901 9901
Watched Django bootleg DVD screener instead of this sh*t

Even tho the SEC work the polls like strippers, have a crazy bias in the media and never drop far enough after a loss. Congrats to you c*cky Bama summabi*ches. Yall did that. Saban is as good as it gets. Kiffin is our terrible sanctions coach like the one yall had only with a better record. And lol @ the people saying a pro style offense is dead. All about who you have running it.

I'm guessing I won't be catching this on ESPN classic anytime soon

Oh and HAHAHAHAHAH @ the guy who wanted Kelly fired now saying they can win next year. Fluke season is fluky.
 5 years ago '06        #914
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 lilsnatch770 said:
What an embarrassment for the BCS.
With one FG, your team could have stopped this domination
 5 years ago '09        #915
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
 USC said:
Watched Django bootleg DVD screener instead of this sh*t

Even tho the SEC work the polls like strippers, have a crazy bias in the media and never drop far enough after a loss. Congrats to you c*cky Bama summabi*ches. Yall did that. Saban is as good as it gets. Kiffin is our terrible sanctions coach like the one yall had only with a better record. And lol @ the people saying a pro style offense is dead. All about who you have running it.

I'm guessing I won't be catching this on ESPN classic anytime soon

Oh and HAHAHAHAHAH @ the guy who wanted Kelly fired now saying they can win next year. Fluke season is fluky.
I still want him fired
 5 years ago '06        #916
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14789 14789
 Mr Connoisseur said:
texas a&m, oregon, alabama, ohio state hopefully are all in the play-off next year.


texas a&m v oregon would be a dream BCS .
playoff starts in 2014...
 5 years ago '08        #917
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,063 | Props total: 4850 4850
 titanreese said:
With one FG, your team could have stopped this domination
 5 years ago '11        #918
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 CosbySweater said:
@TheNotTop10

Too bad Notre Dame's mascot even went over to Alabama...


[pic - click to view]



 5 years ago '11        #919
mrbelvy 
space
avatar space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
ND had

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '06        #920
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14789 14789

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy