50 Cent Addresses His No Intoxication Habits In New Book ‘Formula 50′

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Fresco said:
Athavan please don't get mad and kick me out of G-Unit, but 50 did use drugs in the past. STEROIDS! And no, not just cause he was big, you could get big naturally. But I work out and all my friends do as well, and we can spot those who take growth hormone.

50 would start a new cycle around every album drop. He was really going hard when he made Amusement Park

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

come on lol, fif is very disciplined, y would he use steroids if he doesn't do all these other things.
 01-03-2013, 12:21 PM         #22
Techniec 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

what about coke fif?
 5 years ago '09        #23
59fifty 
space
space
$22,667 | Props total: 10141 10141
Fif my n*gga but he a square for not smoking or atleast drinking at all...I don't trust mfs dat don't get a lil bent from time to time
 5 years ago '04        #24
patt24 52 heat pts52
space
space
$7,026 | Props total: 2568 2568
 Carlton Black said:
I fu*ks wit Fif but have never understood why he gets a pass on putting out records talking about him smoking & drinking when he does neither..thats fraudulent sh*t..like he's blatantly lying to his listening audience while calling out others for being frauds..

if you don't smoke or drink don't say you do in your raps...especially since you're just gonna give interviewing saying you don't after the records done anyways...
so you believe most of these dudes are bustin their guns, slanging weight by the ton etc etc etc...i respect 50 more than these dudes out there because he comes out and says i dont smoke, im doing this record for entertainment purposes, because at the end of the day thats all this is, entertainment
 5 years ago '12        #25
OGDAN 7 heat pts
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
 patt24 said:
so you believe most of these dudes are bustin their guns, slanging weight by the ton etc etc etc...i respect 50 more than these dudes out there because he comes out and says i dont smoke, im doing this record for entertainment purposes, because at the end of the day thats all this is, entertainment

exactly
 5 years ago '12        #26
hou12 
space
space
$6,622 | Props total: 844 844
 SpittN4Cash said:
alcohol is a poison -- i stay away from it

but aint nothin wrong with weed breh

I agree with this post completely
people that say weed made their lives worse just can't handle the sh*t, they're not built for it

Last edited by hou12; 01-03-2013 at 02:47 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #27
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 3151 3151
 cheenz said:
No he's not....

What he's saying is basically How can you say he shouldn't rap about being high or getting Drunk!!

When other Rappers rap about car and sh*t that they dont have, and Ya'll don't criticize them for it...

Valid Point Bro!!

But if you Dislike 50 you wont see the clear point he's trying to make
"I sure if he said n*ggas that Swim in Lakes with Alligators are Crazy"
You'd say he's trying to talk down n*ggas that swim in Alligator Infested lakes to prop himself up too...
Okay. So as long as other cats are faking the funk, it's ok for 50 to do it as well.

And his first example was horrible, since he named Meth n Red n Styles, 3 cats who REALLY smoke weed.

But hey, if you like 50 I can see the lane where you'd attempt to rationalize this.
 5 years ago '10        #28
El Squanto 
space
space
$435 | Props total: 238 238
 BIGMARS said:
Okay. So as long as other cats are faking the funk, it's ok for 50 to do it as well.

And his first example was horrible, since he named Meth n Red n Styles, 3 cats who REALLY smoke weed.

But hey, if you like 50 I can see the lane where you'd attempt to rationalize this.
He mentioned them to say that's what sells so nah it wasn't
 5 years ago '11        #29
kevin boogz 113 heat pts113
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 4055 4055
 BIGMARS said:
You think so? It kinda just seems like he's talkin down everyone else to prop himself up....again
i meant if he is just now buying cars with no problems. that basically means that every rapper below him lying. if your not diddy , jay, dre etc.
 5 years ago '12        #30
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 El Squanto said:
He mentioned them to say that's what sells so nah it wasn't
Okay so the accepted fukcery gets deeper...

50 Cent says he doesn't smoke or drink, but he looked at how those type of songs had success and decided to make High All the Time. But that's okay because other rappers also lie about their lives.

So if this is acceptable, how does bx feel about Rick Ross? I mean, he wasn't actually a drug kingpin, but he saw how much attention and money real drug kingpins and movies about drug kingpins generated so, he decided to portray a drug kingpin and now he's successful. What's the problem?
 5 years ago '10        #31
space
space
 BIGMARS said:

50 Cent says he doesn't smoke or drink, but he looked at how those type of songs had success and decided to make High All the Time. But that's okay because other rappers also lie about their lives.

So if this is acceptable, how does bx feel about Rick Ross? I mean, he wasn't actually a drug kingpin, but he saw how much attention and money real drug kingpins and movies about drug kingpins generated so, he decided to portray a drug kingpin and now he's successful. What's the problem?
rick ross is different, come on this dudes whole image is complete fake, he always has to put on a front even in interviews going overboard with the biggest drug dealer gangsta in miami image when he actually was a cop...
 5 years ago '12        #32
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Athavan 789 said:
rick ross is different, come on this dudes whole image is complete fake, he always has to put on a front even in interviews going overboard with the biggest drug dealer gangsta in miami image when he actually was a cop...
Same shyt different toilet. It worked out for both of em didn't it?
 5 years ago '12        #33
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
He was a c.o though

and str8 up lied about it when confronted

then said it was true
So what? Lets be real. I respect 50's honesty, but they both faked the funk.
 5 years ago '10        #34
space
space
 BIGMARS said:
So what? Lets be real. I respect 50's honesty, but they both faked the funk.
making a few songs about drinking and smoking is no way near as bad as what ross does.
 5 years ago '05        #35
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
 BIGMARS said:

This would be the same if 50 said in numerous interviews that he got high and drunk. Then when confronted about it again he said "ok I lied I don't get high and drunk" . But that's not what happened here.
 5 years ago '12        #36
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
This would be the same if 50 said in numerous interviews that he got high and drunk. Then when confronted about it again he said "ok I lied I don't get high and drunk" . But that's not what happened here.
I disagree. Same shyt different toilet. Ross shyt is on a whole other level of course. The main difference is how they handled their situations. 50 is straightfoward, Ross didn't know exactly what to do or who to be for minute before he finally put it out.

But they both faked the funk in to get paid.
 5 years ago '07        #37
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,583 | Props total: 1050 1050
 BIGMARS said:
You think so? It kinda just seems like he's talkin down everyone else to prop himself up....again
leave it up to you to think that, fu*king idiot.
 5 years ago '12        #38
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 cankstoochie said:
leave it up to you to think that, fu*king idiot.
It's what he always does. It's why no one likes him, each album sales way less than the one before, and he can't get a release date anymore.
 5 years ago '04        #39
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,267 | Props total: 2838 2838
you cant compare rapping about getting high to totally portraying a another person lol
 5 years ago '07        #40
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,583 | Props total: 1050 1050
you n*ggas are pure dumb. 50 cent blatantly told you he writes records about smoking and drinking because..

1. it sells

2. his audience smokes and drinks

you can't keep it any more real then that
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
317 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy