most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
Kobe needs to put this hoe in check. He had her silenced throughout the whole marriage. bi*ch threatens him with a divorce and now she's doing interviews and all up on social media. next she'll have her own reality tv show.

The nerve of this gold digger talkin about writing checks as if its with her money.
 5 years ago '07        #42
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
did she follow calling out immature people with a heart emotioncon
 5 years ago '06        #43
LYTE 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$14,136 | Props total: 4737 4737
 DarkSidesHero said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #44
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 assanlb said:
Did this bi*ch just say signing checks all day as if that requires work?

You do realize not everybody is from the same area right?? Signing checks is another way of saying "managing the money" in some spots... You can't seriously think she literally meant only "signing checks" with the context in which she used it in right?

Managing that amount of money is actually very difficult... Just ask the thousdands of broke used to be millionaires lol
 5 years ago '06        #45
jha84 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$315 | Props total: 1 1
 dre03 said:

You do realize not everybody is from the same area right?? Signing checks is another way of saying "managing the money" in some spots... You can't seriously think she literally meant only "signing checks" with the context in which she used it in right?

Managing that amount of money is actually very difficult... Just ask the thousdands of broke used to be millionaires lol
and you are a retard if you think Kobe hasnt hired a professional accounting team to handle his money. He makes 27mil a year just from bball salary...im pretty sure he didnt rely on his uneducated wife to manage that!
 5 years ago '04        #46
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
Damn she late. Plus when Drake said it, it looked like the marriage was over. Kobe was probably happy Drake said that until he got back with her

dre03 said:

you know there are things such as accountants and bookkeepers, right? I doubt she handles their finances aside from the ordinary day to day stuff, they got someone else managing the money.

She isn't managing anything except raising his daughters
 5 years ago '06        #47
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
Oh please bi*ch you dam well know you just a piece of a.ss in that relationship...
 01-03-2013, 02:39 PM         #48
2DaySports  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake is looking real bad right now
 01-03-2013, 02:46 PM         #49
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jha84 said:
and you are a retard if you think Kobe hasnt hired a professional accounting team to handle his money. He makes 27mil a year just from bball salary...im pretty sure he didnt rely on his uneducated wife to manage that!
The hell is this fool using an exclamation mark for?
 5 years ago '07        #50
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
Drake hit that nerve ...lollllllllllllllllll bi*ch know damn well she aint sh*t .. "signing checks"

bi*ch if u dont shut your golddiggin, video hoe-in, cant even keep a n*gga satisfied , got him rapin white bi*ches and schemin on pus*y at the olympics while ur salty a.ss at home washed the fu*k up a.ss up - if I was Kobe I'd pay 2 g's to have an unnamed a.ssailant slap the sh*t out the bi*ch... u know damn well he only with you cuz he dont wanna lose that 150m... dumb a.ss hoes these days I swear - bi*ch aint even educated talmbout "signing checks"...
 5 years ago '05        #51
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
Vanessa could get the d!ck all day.....

Especially them lips.....
 5 years ago '05        #52
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
she should have said this months ago.... when the damn song was hot.... now that sh*t hitting close to home that Kobe still hears it and she still hears it to this day... It's gonna hurt even more when Kobe himself says it... lmao
 01-03-2013, 05:17 PM         #53
TriniChief  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And the point is that she was not shooting in the gym with him. Makes you wonder what type of moral code she has to suggest raising children with the nanny helps gives her merit?
 5 years ago '10        #54
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
so...Drake lost...
 5 years ago '10        #55
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,855 | Props total: 2787 2787
Stay Schemin' came out one year ago
 5 years ago '04        #56
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,067 | Props total: 19940 19940
she considers cutting Kobes checks a job?
 01-03-2013, 09:45 PM         #57
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kooper said:
Atleast get a side hustle like melo chick lol.

"I'm signing checks"

bi*ch better generate some income
LMFAO.

yall boys act like there aren't men in the world who tell their women/wives DON'T WORK, I GOT IT. Plenty of men still do that, men with WAY less money than Kobe. They don't want their wives to do sh*t but raise the kids and take care of sh*t at home.
 5 years ago '11        #58
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Raising kids is work
 5 years ago '12        #59
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,798 | Props total: 18425 18425
Damn Drizzy my n*gga hate it had to be him.
 5 years ago '11        #60
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 freakbucket said:
LMFAO.

yall boys act like there aren't men in the world who tell their women/wives DON'T WORK, I GOT IT. Plenty of men still do that, men with WAY less money than Kobe. They don't want their wives to do sh*t but raise the kids and take care of sh*t at home.
n*ggas never heard of stay at home mom I would rather the mother watch the kids then some strangers at daycare when I'm worth 200 million
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy