These Hoes love me like Satan (Intellectual Convo)

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
12558 pageviews
76 comments

datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
These Hoes love me like Satan (Intellectual Convo)

So im listening to this new wayne drake and future joint and he says this line as first line...
What has become with entertainment and blasphomy... Even if your not a so called christian, spiritual or ect, you have to admit there is a large amount of blasphomy going on and no matter what your view is its becoming too much...

I pulled this from lilwaynehq.com

Okay okay before you guys get worked up saying how God dont exist and Satan dont exist and blah blah blah, here me out

-God is real, and if you dont believe in God, leave now, cause this thread will have no meaning to you, and I dont want you to tell me how "Ohhh its just a saying to say how Hot he is, the devil isnt real blah blah"

I was on worldstar, and the song "bi-ches Loves me" was uploaded, I go to the comments immediatly because I wanna see what people thought about the song, and people on worldstar are the most blunt direct n*ggas ever

Okay so you got the occasinal, Wayne fell off comment, and you got the occainsonal, this my sh-t comment

but the thing they were arguing about the most is That one line he said in the song "Lil Tunechi got that fire ,These hoes love me like satan"

Now, come on, This is a terrible metaphor, think about it, dont dumb it down. Thinkk back at all the metphors that wayne have used. Hoes Love me LIKE satan,

I want you to imagine a world, where you go on facebook, and people are exatling satan in their status's like its no big deal, because the rapper they look up to is doing it, be prepared cause that is gonna become a reality

-I want you to imagine being in the clu
b, and this song playing and the whole crowd saying These hoes love me like satan,'

-imagine being at waynes show and the beat drops stops at that part, and wayne poiints the mic to the crowd, and the crowd says "These hoes love me likes satan"

-Im not just talking bout just this one song, but whats about to happen to the world is that more evil is going to be promoted on the microphone, Remember, the thing about rap, they are always trying to out do each other, they wanna be more of a "shock value" then the yesterdays rapper.

-just be aware

Being "evil" is gonna become the new "cool"

Your gonna see an uprise of demonic stuff, even more than before.

You think they gonna block out the word "satan" on the radio when this gets played, how many 11-14 year olds are gonna be running around saying satanic stuff, think its cool?
Think about it.

And if you dont believe in God, Or the devil. Don't you feel bothered by any of this? Like if your little brother or sister started rapping how he loves satan, would be cool with it?

THIS IS JUST THE BEGGINING TRUST ME
what he said is true and people are not noticing it...

76 comments for "These Hoes love me like Satan (Intellectual Convo)"

5 years ago '11        #2
Dmart617 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,720 | Props total: 2837 2837
 01-02-2013, 02:39 PM         #3
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it was just one line...

Was it blasphemous? sure

But imo I think that dude thought way too much into it. n*ggas really not gonna be trynna out Satan the next person. I know what he meant about shock value though and rappers trynna push the envelope more. But I think it was one line, one line that wasnt even that hot.
 01-02-2013, 02:48 PM         #4
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, Christianity needs to die.
 5 years ago '05        #5
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
that line was dumb as fu*k and the song is too but i love the chorus. shout out to future and drake. i dont see how this is anything new though. people are fascinated with the thought of being "bad". look at how many chicks dress up as devils for halloween. hell i had a broad text me some devil horn sh*t the other day. it's just the way the world is. I can't stress it. I know who I'm living for.
 01-02-2013, 02:53 PM         #6
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FAG bi*ch said for years n*ggaS are the devil and evil because of dark skin
 5 years ago '06        #7
datVAkid 37 heat pts37 OP
space
space
 Awhite87 said:
I think it was just one line...

Was it blasphemous? sure

But imo I think that dude thought way too much into it. n*ggas really not gonna be trynna out Satan the next person. I know what he meant about shock value though and rappers trynna push the envelope more. But I think it was one line, one line that wasnt even that hot.
One line that wasnt hot, but i bet you motha fu*kas all over this country are going to recite it for months to come... in the end its giving satan praise directly...

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
No surprise....satinism and the music industry always went hand in hand.

Music is a form of brainwashing....and artists especially know it.

Just like when u in the club and some real ignorant, violent soundin sh*t comes on and all the sudden mufukas get to f!ghtin... that aint a coincidence.
true...

Martel said:
that line was dumb as fu*k and the song is too but i love the chorus. shout out to future and drake. i dont see how this is anything new though. people are fascinated with the thought of being "bad". look at how many chicks dress up as devils for halloween. hell i had a broad text me some devil horn sh*t the other day. it's just the way the world is. I can't stress it. I know who I'm living for.
True...
 01-02-2013, 03:33 PM         #8
farmtrill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Music is a form of brainwashing....and artists especially know it.
hmmm familiar
 01-02-2013, 03:37 PM         #9
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you're not a "so called christian, spiritual or etc" how could you say it's blasphemy? do you even know what the word means? it 100% relies on you believe in some dumbsh*t fairytales.

it's 2013 we off unicorns and dragons
 5 years ago '11        #10
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Dude's thinking way too hard / cares too much. If his God is the one who renders judgement why does he think how he feels matters? #justsaying...

OT: Atheists are so pathetically condescending it's hilarious
 5 years ago '11        #11
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
He worries too much

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #12
space
space
 Retro said:
Dude's thinking way too hard / cares too much. If his God is the one who renders judgement why does he think how he feels matters? #justsaying...

OT: Atheists are so pathetically condescending it's hilarious
I don't think you can possibly care to much cause caring is show love to something... in a world of selfishness we need caring people that actually has good attention for others then themselves. He is honestly trying to look at for his peers and he sees something wrong in society that he wants to fix. Even if you don't agree with the same thing he believes in you can't put dude down for speaking his mind for the good of man then speaking his mind for arrogance like most people
 5 years ago '10        #13
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
 5 years ago '09        #14
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
lucifereanism runs deep in the music world
 5 years ago '06        #15
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,758 | Props total: 3708 3708
 ill 800 said:
lucifereanism runs deep in the music world
This....besides... Music was always satans thing.. Was what was entrusted to hxim
 01-02-2013, 09:28 PM         #16
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This whole Illuminati/satanic stuff is a fad like throwback jerseys & Jacob watches. As soon as Hov starts talks wearing different color clothes and sunglasses everyone will follow, after that the "Illuminati/Satanic" stuff will disappear. The current fad is entertaining and it's working, you only have to look at YouTube with people analyzing things like a Ke$ha video frame by frame....a Ke$ha video....
 5 years ago '06        #17
space
space
 Phillipmcd said:
This whole Illuminati/satanic stuff is a fad like throwback jerseys & Jacob watches. As soon as Hov starts talks wearing different color clothes and sunglasses everyone will follow, after that the "Illuminati/Satanic" stuff will disappear. The current fad is entertaining and it's working, you only have to look at YouTube with people analyzing things like a Ke$ha video frame by frame....a Ke$ha video....
Dawg this been going on before jay z was born... and I ain't talking about Illuminati secret society ish...
 5 years ago '05        #18
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9688 9688
This thread is fantastic.
 01-02-2013, 10:16 PM         #19
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
bruh this has been goin on in the music industry since the 60's with rock n roll musicians being influenced by Aliester Crowley who was called "The Great Beast 666."
Yes you're correct. Rock-n-Roll is about rebelling, what better way? The world is overwhelming Christian, study Aliester Crowley and even put him on your album cover (As the Beatles did.)
Our brain is hardwired to look for patterns. Example, Aleister Crowley recommends people walk backwards, Michael Jackson's most famous dance move? The moonwalk! I'm sure that's a theory somewhere.

Marilyn Manson mentioned how he was forced into a Christian school as a child and was told the band Kiss & Ozzy Osbourne were evil, you tell a child that and it only makes it more appealing. He rebelled and listened and has been pushing the envelope ever since. C'mon it's not hard to figure out.

Last edited by Phillipmcd; 01-02-2013 at 10:19 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #20
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
fu*k that bi*ch a.ss gay a.ss n*gga. his time is over so he deperate
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy