Stan Van Gundy says John Wall not good enough for Wizards to build around

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
sho 2010 195 heat pts195
space
space
space
$41,813 | Props total: 4861 4861
Kyrie does tho
 5 years ago '11        #42
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 6323 6323
I felt Wall was overrated coming out of college, all this talk about his fu*king speed and those sick dunks and sh*t. If i was a wiz fan i could care less about his sick dunks, you gotta be able to knock down a jumper. That's why i wanted the Sixers to take Turner didn't know he'd have shooting problems of his own but at least he's improved
For real though Wizards had a lot of talent in Nick Young before this f*ggy p sh*t, Mcgee, Blatche and wall. if they all played less selfishly they might have been able to do something in a few years but the n*ggas were too immature. But yea i do think Wall is overrated may not be a franchise player but could be a good pg and an important part of their future. Getting Cousins would help and he could be franchise player but Cousins is immature as well, that could be a nightmare for the wiz.

Cubes you my n*gga though
 5 years ago '05        #43
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 TRILL SH1T said:
You know what, Wall can be compared to Westbrook... Cause I wouldn't build a team around neither one of them
Westbrook is 10 times the shooter wall is
 5 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 ttime236 said:
Wall got the talent to average 20/10 and be a strong defensive player Thats not in Durant/Lebrons class but its good enough for a point guard
Chris Paul has done this 2 times, Isiah accomplished this only twice and deron williams only twice. A lot of people throw out 20/10 for a PG as if it's easy to do, but not many accomplish it often and constently get it for back to back to back years. The 20/10 club is rare club to be in honestly, it's not like a big mans 20/10..

Last edited by Hold That; 01-02-2013 at 09:06 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #45
t from the 617 
space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6119 6119
damn at least let him play a single game before trying to come in and sh*t on him
 5 years ago '12        #46
TRILL SH1T 95 heat pts95
space
space
$5,844 | Props total: 3463 3463
 Bea5T said:
Westbrook is 10 times the shooter wall is
I am aware of that sir, but a team would not win a championship with Westbrook or Wall as their #1 option
 5 years ago '07        #47
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6045 6045
I can understand the criticism because he didn't improve at all last season.

But wiz management is to blame for that. They don't have the right people on the coaching staff to develop him.
 5 years ago '07        #48
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 #TheReturn said:
Chris Paul has done this 2 times, Isiah accomplished this only twice and deron williams only twice. A lot of people throw out 20/10 for a PG as if it's easy to do, but not many accomplish it often and constently get it for back to back to back years. The 20/10 club is rare club to be in honestly, it's not like a big mans 20/10..
Lol, EG has screwed up trying to surround Wall with talent and finishers. Name one player besides Nene that you would want starting for your team.... Still 8 dimes a game tho

Wizards have the lowest team shooting% and TS% in the nba right now. They were on pace for a bottom 3 offensive efficiency season of all time So basically, its clear he prolly has the worst surrounding cast in the league. I think with some better finishers, he could average those numbers I mentioned
 5 years ago '11        #49
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
 2DaySports said:
He may be right... Wall is real flashy and fast, but he can't really shoot. People keep taking shots at him, including Shaq (rookie challenge) and that's for a reason. He has an overly confident demeanor. People like humble guys (Curry, Kyrie, Chris Paul, D-Will, D-Rose, Parker etc...) unless your game consistently speaks for itself, and you're just a known as*hole (Kobe, Rondo, Garnett). Wall is far from all those guys, but you wouldn't think so by looking at him
also this n*gga wall has no kinda work ethic, he'd rather be in EVERY SUMMER LEAGUE GAME and be on hoopmixtape/ballislife instead of fu*kin workin on his game and preparin for the season

kyrie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wall

Damn son the exact same thing can be said bout Tyreke Evans
 5 years ago '05        #50
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 sho 2010 said:
Kyrie does tho
The jury is still out on him, his team only has 7 wins.. I dont give a fu*k what anyone says, if Kyrie doesn't finish with a better record than the Bobcats, he's suspect as well

At the end of the day it's about W's. If your play isn't contributing to extra wins, then you're not super star material. Kyrie should be getting criticism for the fact that he cant even elevate his team past the Pistons, in his division in his second year. Like I said, the highlights are great, but are they coming in during wins or losses.

Last edited by Hold That; 01-03-2013 at 12:16 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #51
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Wall can shoot, just not into the basket
 5 years ago '11        #52
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,268 | Props total: 25071 25071
Stan is absolutely right

Its all about decision making with a PG

calderon decision making> wall
 5 years ago '11        #53
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Svg is a garbage coach with his bi*ch tendencies fu*k that screaming punk ron Jeremy looking c*nt yell™
 5 years ago '04        #54
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
 box5 said:
Svg is a garbage coach with his bi*ch tendencies fu*k that screaming punk ron Jeremy looking c*nt yell™
He may have used a poor strategy in Orlando but does that make his point invalid? Wall's biggest weakness is his decision making, the most important skill for a point guard.

How do you successfully build a team around a point guard that doesn't make great decisions with the ball?
 5 years ago '04        #55
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,447 | Props total: 1431 1431
i think we tried to build around him...yet he aint on the court. i think ernie needs to go, but that beal is a good compliment. i hope we actually get to see what the experiment could have been at the very least.
 5 years ago '11        #56
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
bunch of butt hurt wizards fans in here
 5 years ago '10        #57
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
there is truth to this
 5 years ago '07        #58
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,321 | Props total: 1109 1109
If this aint ether I dont know what is but yea.. Wall is a great player but to build around.. naw...

Last edited by MOTTAFOOKAH; 01-03-2013 at 04:00 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago