Red Dead Redemption

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Soraci7 said:
You havnt played

RDR
AC series on console
Mass Effect series
Elder Scrolls series
Fallout series
Bioshock series
Resident Evil series
MGS series
The list goes on

Thats just sad man. You jerk off to sh*t games like tokyo jungle because you dont know any better. You have missed out on 80% of this gen. I suggest you start with this backlog as a to do list. & since you cant afford it, trade your vita in for these games or rent them.

& before you say you're not into these epic AAA franchises, you havnt played any of them before so stfu and do whats good 4 u. Everybody on this forum no matter what console knows these are all amazing franchises. U honestly arent a gamer at this point in time, just a dweeb with a vita & free sh*t games from plus.
Been saying that sh*t for the longest. This f*ggot talks so much about games but don't even play them.

Jesszman said:
You really think I care what you believe? This is the internet. You have more problems to worry about if you go through the troubling of lying on here for some superficial purpose.
You mean like you do in almost every other post?
 5 years ago '09        #42
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Jesszman said:
You really think I care what you believe? This is the internet. You have more problems to worry about if you go through the troubling of lying on here for some superficial purpose.
As much as you post and troll on this bi*ch you obviously care about what people think to some extent. Why go thru the trouble to be the most disliked troll in a section of a board? Your taste in sh*t sucks like a muthafu*k. You'd rather post sh*t about Playstation No Stars than play titles that have earned and deserve critical acclaim.
 5 years ago '10        #43
aka ReeSe 6 heat pts
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 3744 3744

This thread tho.....muhfu*kas just goin in.
 5 years ago '09        #44
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 aka ReeSe said:

This thread tho.....muhfu*kas just goin in.
His first post contradicts every thing else he has said in this thread.

You don't care what we believe, but made a thread asking for our opinions on something that he supposedly already played. He's played it, says he hated it, but still asks us if it's worth it. What kind of dumb fu*k sh*t is that? I don't need somebody to tell me about something I've played. The fu*kin sh*t he posts looking for attention is ridiculous.
 5 years ago '12        #45
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,735 | Props total: 605 605
n*ggas going in
 5 years ago '06        #46
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Jesszman said:
What the fu*k does this have to do with his post? Look at your subconcious scramblin

Does your psychiatrist know about Boxden yes or no?
 5 years ago '11        #47
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
BX comes with the salt
 5 years ago '06        #48
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Salty about what? None of us are a 6 year old vita gamer trapped inside a 12 year old black transvestite's body

Now go along a begin this list I your God gave you.
 5 years ago '06        #49
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
Salty about what? None of us are a 6 year old vita gamer trapped inside a 12 year old black transvestite's body

01-02-2013, 03:57 PM         #50
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why the hell did you sh*t on RDR? that game is fu*king tight as hell man... When I had my PS3, that was my go to game... I liked it even more than MGS4... which was a fu*king r*pe-fest of the MGS mythos, but anyway, the RDR universe >>>> GTA imo... If that sh*t was portable, I'd still be playing it. But hey, there is a slight chance. Rockstar is working on TWO PS Vita games... neither have been announced yet but hopefully one of them is a western like RDR...

John Marston is one bad motherfu*ker...

edit*

If there's ONE bad thing I had to say about RDR, its that it had no music playing while you were riding your horse... those journeys can be long as hell sometimes too... The ONLY time I heard any good music playing during a journey is the first time you step into Mexico... that is one epic fu*kign song... what's the name of that track?
 5 years ago '11        #51
space
space
space
 Soraci7 said:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I make a thread and ask a question. Then the thread turns into a roast Jesszman session like every other thread in here. Gotta love you guys
 5 years ago '06        #52
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
We told you what you needed to do 2 pages ago, but instead realising "oh maybe i should play these games" you make excuses and lie abou playing entry games which you have no trophies for. & then say to a poster he has problems if hes lying on the internet for superficial reasons.

THATS why you get sh*t on.

Go play some fu*king games, tell your psychiatrist about Boxden & just be a better human being for fu*ks sake. Arent you tired of being this sections toilet bowl?
 5 years ago '11        #53
space
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
We told you what you needed to do 2 pages ago, but instead realising "oh maybe i should play these games" you make excuses and lie abou playing entry games which you have no trophies for. & then say to a poster he has problems if hes lying on the internet for superficial reasons.

THATS why you get sh*t on.

Go play some fu*king games, tell your psychiatrist about Boxden & just be a better human being for fu*ks sake. Arent you tired of being Jizzman?
I'm not lying about anything, I've played the games, albeit in small increments. The time I had with them made me not like them Not much else to say about that. I already acknowledged that I need to grab RDR when I have the time/money though. I've had Bioshock sitting with me since about November so I need to run through that series real quick.
 5 years ago '06        #54
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
You need to grab all the games listed. Stop wasting time on sh*t games you dont finish & play these REAL games that last 40-50 plus hours. THATS an experience, once you get into them you will want to finish. Finish them before next gen.

Learn how to game.
 5 years ago '11        #55
space
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
You need to grab all the games listed. Stop wasting time on sh*t games you dont finish & play these REAL games that last 40-50 plus hours. THATS an experience, once you get into them you will want to finish.

Learn how to game.
Eh, idk. It's possible. i'm copping the hitman collection later this month so that's something i guess. Plus i'm finishing up sly cooper before sly 4 drops next month.
 5 years ago '06        #56
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
fu*k that start with the mass effect trilogy & RDR. Stop d!cking around in mediocrity.
 01-02-2013, 04:22 PM         #57
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ people telling you how to be a gamer... play what you want...

but you better play the MGS series... the Acid games can be overlooked. PO and the original MSX games can be overlooked if you're not that big of a fan by the time you finish MGS1, MGS2 and MGS3...

MGS4 can also be skipped imo... fu*k that game... I just pretend PO and MGS4 are not canon, even tohugh I know they are
 5 years ago '11        #58
space
space
space
 Soraci7 said:
fu*k that start with the mass effect trilogy & RDR. Stop d!cking around in mediocrity.
Not touching ME. sh*t's trash to me. It's a confused game that's not sure if it wants to be an RPG or a third-person shooter that suffers from tight controls and a sh*tty conclusion.
 5 years ago '06        #59
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Not touching ME. sh*t's trash to me. It's a confused game that's not sure if it wants to be an RPG or a third-person shooter that suffers from tight controls and a sh*tty conclusion.
A shooter that suffers from tight controls

:bush lol:

Last edited by Soraci7; 01-02-2013 at 04:36 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #60
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,905 | Props total: 21054 21054
 Jesszman said:
The best part about this thread is people are a.ssuming that I haven't played these games
This generation of games make it see through what games you've played or haven't played. Unless you have trophies on your card with proof that you've played it, no one believes you.

On topic, GUN is a worthy western to look into as well. That game was pretty damn fun.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago