Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #21
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Acid Rap said:
Definitely not playing no fu*king Playstation No Stars when I have a list of games I haven't played that is looking like that.
Because he isn't a gamer, just a dweeb with a vita & every free sh*t game from plus.

I wouldn't even buy a next gen console with a backlog like this, there wouldn't be a need to. Real talk.
 5 years ago '09        #22
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Soraci7 said:
Because he isn't a gamer, just a dweeb with a vita & every free sh*t game from plus.

I wouldn't even buy a next gen console with a backlog like this, there wouldn't be a need to. Real talk.

This sh*t is jokes right here. You are right, this guy hasn't played 90% of AAA games at all. Just Vita games and a bunch of PS+ free and on sale sh*t. Rarely even finishes a game. fu*king wouldn't even turn my system on if this is the only sh*t I was given to play.
 5 years ago '06        #23
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 Acid Rap said:

This sh*t is jokes right here. You are right, this guy hasn't played 90% of AAA games at all. Just Vita games and a bunch of PS+ free and on sale sh*t. Rarely even finishes a game. fu*king wouldn't even turn my system on if this is the only sh*t I was given to play.
I dont even laugh at his list anymore. Worst library I've seen but he doesn't know any better. Can't fathom that list as my only experience with video games, just awful.
 5 years ago '07        #24
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Soraci7 said:
You havnt played

RDR
AC series on console
Mass Effect series
Elder Scrolls series
Fallout series
Bioshock series
Resident Evil series
MGS series

The list goes on

Thats just sad man. You jerk off to sh*t games like tokyo jungle because you dont know any better. You have missed out on 80% of this gen. I suggest you start with this backlog as a to do list. & since you cant afford it, trade your vita in for these games or rent them.

& before you say you're not into these epic AAA franchises, you havnt played any of them before so stfu and do whats good 4 u. Everybody on this forum no matter what console knows these are all amazing franchises. U honestly arent a gamer at this point in time, just a dweeb with a vita & free sh*t games from plus.
damn.im about as casual as it gets and at least played a game from each of this lol.tha fu*k u got a 360,or ps3if u aint gonna play sh*t like bioshock and mass effect
 5 years ago '11        #25
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
And so the trolls start coming out.
 5 years ago '11        #26
space
space
space
The best part about this thread is people are a.ssuming that I haven't played these games
 5 years ago '11        #27
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
the irony

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #28
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Jesszman said:
The best part about this thread is people are a.ssuming that I haven't played these games
Looking at them for 15 minutes on someone else's system doesn't count as playing them. Watching Youtube reviews doesn't count as playing them. You aren't bullsh*tting any of us. Who plays games extensively on a profile that isn't theirs... and that many of them? Your game selection is as sh*t as it gets for someone that reps this sh*t as hard as you do.
 5 years ago '09        #29
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
It's boring as fu*k AS SOON as you get to Mexico
 5 years ago '11        #30
space
space
space
 Acid Rap said:
Looking at them for 15 minutes on someone else's system doesn't count as playing them. Watching Youtube reviews doesn't count as playing them. You aren't bullsh*tting any of us. Who plays games extensively on a profile that isn't theirs... and that many of them? Your game selection is as sh*t as it gets for someone that reps this sh*t as hard as you do.
Like I've said, I've played entries in all of those series. I didn't enjoy most of them. I already have Bioshock 1 & 2 sitting with me right now. Gotta play those before I cop Infinite when it drops.
 01-02-2013, 09:31 AM         #31
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Acid Rap said:
 01-02-2013, 09:32 AM         #32
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Like I've said, I've played entries in all of those series. I didn't enjoy most of them. I already have Bioshock 1 & 2 sitting with me right now. Gotta play those before I cop Infinite when it drops.
You got anymore YouTube videos?
 5 years ago '11        #33
space
space
space
 Megamind said:
You got anymore YouTube videos?
yeah.

01-02-2013, 09:47 AM         #34
Mike The Ninja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this generation of games = GOAT
 01-02-2013, 10:08 AM         #35
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
yeah.

Those videos suck.. I want better lighting, editing and more production out of these the next time I see one.

If its not the brown shirt, stuttering video then I want nothing to do with it.
 5 years ago '06        #36
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
one of the best games ever
 5 years ago '07        #37
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,459 | Props total: 43434 43434
 DrizzyJT said:
It's boring as fu*k AS SOON as you get to Mexico
this is exactly when i stopped playing it.
 5 years ago '09        #38
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
 Jesszman said:
And like I said, nobody believes your bullsh*t. You don't like 90% of AAA gaming, but want us to take your opinions serious? Sure to each their own, but you don't even have a particular genre you excel at looking at your list. It's just random fu*king sh*t. Derrick The deathfin is worth playing tho over sh*t like the Dead Space series and Arkham series no doubt. You don't even have a respectable collection of Sony first party titles.

My fu*king profile is sh*tting up and down on yours yet you don't see me on here trying to stick my d!ck in the Blu-Ray drive every post possible. The audacity of you calling real gamers trolls.
 5 years ago '11        #39
space
space
space
 Acid Rap said:
And like I said, nobody believes your bullsh*t. You don't like 90% of AAA gaming, but want us to take your opinions serious? Sure to each their own, but you don't even have a particular genre you excel at looking at your list. It's just random fu*king sh*t. Derrick The deathfin is worth playing tho over sh*t like the Dead Space series and Arkham series no doubt. You don't even have a respectable collection of Sony first party titles.

My fu*king profile is sh*tting up and down on yours yet you don't see me on here trying to stick my d!ck in the Blu-Ray drive every post possible. The audacity of you calling real gamers trolls.
You really think I care what you believe? This is the internet. You have more problems to worry about if you go through the troubling of lying on here for some superficial purpose.
 01-02-2013, 11:07 AM         #40
WMYakballzWM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soraci7 said:
You havnt played

RDR
AC series on console
Mass Effect series
Elder Scrolls series
Fallout series
Bioshock series
Resident Evil series
MGS series
The list goes on

Thats just sad man. You jerk off to sh*t games like tokyo jungle because you dont know any better. You have missed out on 80% of this gen. I suggest you start with this backlog as a to do list. & since you cant afford it, trade your vita in for these games or rent them.

& before you say you're not into these epic AAA franchises, you havnt played any of them before so stfu and do whats good 4 u. Everybody on this forum no matter what console knows these are all amazing franchises. U honestly arent a gamer at this point in time, just a dweeb with a vita & free sh*t games from plus.
fallout is a MUST play 3 and new vegas are fu*king amazing. get the game of the year editions as you'll get all the DLC free... play Bioshock they are mad cheap now. mass effect 3 is a must play also. damn i play to many games, oh well
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now